Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) (5559 Views)

Do Not Release Nnamdi Kanu – Miyetti Allah Warns FG / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Parisian: 5:07am On May 16, 2020
Nnamdi kanu used unprintable words in describing the yorubas. He called them all manner of names and even said he wishes all yoruba would die. If someone said this about your tribe, will you love the person?
EzeOnyembo:
I've always wondered why the yorubas attack Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob.

Now I've known better, they are just heeding to their master's voice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Godons1: 5:24am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
Why are these people so afraid about the inevitable Biafra.

Biafra is a Pipe dream, quit dreaming. The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:55am On May 16, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Gibberish!

Fake news.

Buhari should even give this people their Biafra. The chest beating getting too much.

They just warned and insulted your ppl and all you could do is to term it fake news. Videos don't lie bra

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:59am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
and what are we going to miss about Yorubas? Your brown roof, dirtiness, special unique skull mining skill, ugly tribal marks abi the way you pronounce "chicken" as "sikein" undecided
You wicked ooo. You gave him upper cut

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2020
Grayoso:

You Igbos are really outdoing yourselves in dumbness today. Only Yorubas can talk of not missing Igbos because you guys are pest, running into millions, in our region who refuse to leave. You have moved entire generations to the SW who will never go back willingly to the regressive Ala Igbo.

Meanwhile how many Yorubas are living in your mono religious, intolerant, socially dull, discriminatory and vapid region for you to make noise?

The few Yoruba cobblers and vulcanizers are what you are talking of whereas the Yorubas will be ejecting Igbos finest, who have refused to have anything to do with the SE, once Biafra is declared. You guys are dense sha not to know Yorubas hold all the cards while you lot have the most to lose by far.
shut up, what do you know? Igbos are hard working, anywhere we go we Develop there, and start making money more than the indigenes grin e dey peper u say u don spend 30 years of ur life in ur brown roof region and nothing to show for it? Haba, I'm not the reason for your badluck na Bros, no dey transfer agression on top my head. From the way u are typing it's obvious that you are frustrated . grin

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:11am On May 16, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
You wicked ooo. You gave him upper cut
those guys are really annoying.

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
shut up, what do you know? Igbos are hard working, anywhere we go we Develop there, and start making money more than the indigenes grin e dey peper u say u don spend 30 years of ur life in ur brown roof region and nothing to show for it? Haba, I'm not the reason for your badluck na Bros, no dey transfer agression on top my head. From the way u are typing it's obvious that you are frustrated . grin

Suwegbe. Oga "developer", Igbo lies about developing London, New York, Lagos etal can only be believed today by villagers who have never had internet access.

As things stands currently, the information age has rendered you Igbo a joke and exposed you as dishonest, propagandist and revisionist empty barrel who are criminal in nature and fond of lying.

It is only when you leave the SW, if you ever leave, that most ordinary Yorubas will appreciate, as some of us already understand because we know the deleterious ways of the Igbos, that you "developers" are a socio-economic burden undermining State and nation-building efforts.

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
those guys are really annoying.

You guys are the annoying ones because you never face the truth about the harm you do everywhere with your deleterious ways you term "developing" and "business". Do you know, for example, that it is Igbos responsible for Ghanaians wanting to kick Nigerians out of their Country because of how you undermine their trade sector to the detriment of Ghan and Ghanaians?

Yorubas in Ghana will be employed in banking, insurance etal but Igbos are sellers in Ghanaian markets who deliberately avoid paying any tax. The Ghanaian government realized it is losing two ways i.e Igbos were putting some Ghanaians out of jobs, thereby increasing indigenous unemployment, and not paying any tax to the government!!!!!

This was what led to Ghana's aggressive trading policies in recent years such as closure of foreigners shops and charging of huge operational levies, to force Nigerians out of Ghana.

It is the same things you do all over the SW with Yoruba States unable to move against you because you are still Nigerians. This will change when you are Biafrans legally and Yoruba administrators then realize they don't have to put up with your economic sabotage any longer. Una go see sey 'omi aye pe meji'.

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2020
Grayoso:

Suwegbe. Oga "developer", Igbo lies about developing London, New York, Lagos etal can only be believed today by villagers who have never had internet access.

As things stands currently, the information age has rendered you Igbo a joke and exposed you as dishonest, propagandist and revisionist empty barrel who are criminal in nature and fund of lying.

It is only when you leave the SW, if you ever leave, that most ordinary Yorubas will appreciate, as some of us already understand because we know the deleterious ways of the Igbos, that you "developers" are a socio-economic burden undermining State and nation-building efforts.
bros Accept the truth that the Yorubas are people choking in the vomit they have created with hatred and fear of the Igbos. They envy the Igbos who have done the impossible – standing up to their enemies; and exercising their inalienable rights to self preservation. As cowardly and sheepishly docile as Yorubas are , Yorubas are a spineless people unable to stand up for a justifiable cause other than to fish in troubled water in search of decomposed leftovers

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Gandollar(f): 7:29am On May 16, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Soo did y'all watch the video before typing
Lol you sound like Henry Danger and his crew grin

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Gandollar(f): 7:30am On May 16, 2020
simplycarro:

Then if that is the case, it will take you billion of years to achieve with this hopeless manner of insults

Osu fools grin
Elepokan how market?

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by simplycarro: 7:33am On May 16, 2020
Gandollar:
Elepokan how market?

Another Ipob Osu fool

This is the result of the unbridled baby factory markets that dot the East. Producing fools on large scale grin
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by OFFICIAL336: 7:35am On May 16, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Stop feeling important.

I am an advocate of Biafra. I cant wait for Biafra to come to reality.

Sharing a country with your lots is painful
Yet na una support one Nigeria pass because yorubas know that the day this zoo breaks, breeze go blow and everybody go see fowl bumbum.

Small lockdown una turn SW into Afghanistan. Una claim nah rich pass yet una dominant the social register for most vulnerable people in the South, una claim Ogun is the second largest producer of rice in the country more than SE combined that produces only 9% while in reality Ogun is not even in the top 15 and Ebonyi alone produces 1.5m metric tonne of rice.

Una claim Ota has the highest number of billionaires but Forbes says it is Nnewi in the entire WA and top 3 in Africa.

Una claim una dey control import, but according to NIWA, 70% of imports terminate at Onitsha, we didn't count Igbo imports that terminate in Lagos
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
bros Accept the truth that the Yorubas are people choking in the vomit they have created with hatred and fear of the Igbos. They envy the Igbos who have done the impossible – standing up to their enemies; and exercising their inalienable rights to self preservation. As cowardly and sheepishly docile as Yorubas are , Yorubas are a spineless people unable to stand up for a justifiable cause other than to fish in troubled water in search of decomposed leftovers

The only folks who need to accept the truth are Igbos because, as they say, "the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves".

This is precisely what you Igbos do. Lie to yourselves, as your modus operandi, to then engage in a public show of misrepresenting and over-estimating your own worth and usefulness to others.

No intelligent or really informed Yoruba can envy or fear empty barrel Igbos because we know real facts and statistics, not those cooked up by IPOB bureau of information, show that we are not your mates at anything. Not even close. You guys do propaganda alone and we dominate when and where it matters as those links below exemplify.

You people need to face the fact that you are a menace because a Biafra without attitudinal change from Igbos will be the worst and most crime-ridden nation on earth.

Top five Nigerian Architects.
https://baku-magazine.com/everything-else/nigerian-architects/

Top five Nigerian lawyers.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1190698-richest-lawyers-nigeria-top-5.html
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2020
Grayoso:

The only folks who need to accept the truth are Igbos because, as they say, "the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves".

This is precisely what you Igbos do. Lie to yourselves, as your modus operandi, to then engage in a public show of misrepresenting and over-estimating your own worth and usefulness to others.

No intelligent or really informed Yoruba can envy or fear empty barrel Igbos because we know real facts and statistics, not those cooked up by IPOB bureau of information, show that we are not your mates at anything. Not even close. You guys do propaganda alone and we dominate when and where it matters as those links below exemplify.

You people need to face the fact that you are a menace because a Biafra without attitudinal change from Igbos will be the worst and most crime-ridden nation on earth.

Top five Nigerian Architects.
https://baku-magazine.com/everything-else/nigerian-architects/

Top five Nigerian lawyers.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1190698-richest-lawyers-nigeria-top-5.html
All this long epistle wey u dey type here, no concern me Bros , e sure me die say Dem never born you during the Biafran war, I've already made my point, Go and reflect, if e pain u , na u Sabi , I dey my house come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by ADAlBEKU: 8:12am On May 16, 2020
Godons1:

Biafra is a Pipe dream, quit dreaming. Zombism will never give Arewa their independence. grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Gandollar(f): 8:15am On May 16, 2020
simplycarro:

Another Ipob Osu fool

This is the result of the unbridled baby factory markets that dot the East. Producing fools on large scale grin
Wouldn't it have been better to auction you at birth than have your stepmother destroy your destiny this way? Ronu.

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Modphase: 8:56am On May 16, 2020
Where in the video did Mayatte Allah threatened Yoruba, I am yet to see that. I only saw a Yoruba man who isn't a member of miyetti Allah talking.

mystery22:
Chai Yoruba's have sold their right as people to Fulani's....clowns,I pray Igbo's don't fall too,like Yoruba's.. if not we all are doomed in Nigeria..Igbo's the remaining big tribe standing up to Fulani's...Ilorin is now under there hands with an emir as the head chai,I dey fear for the future oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Ramanto(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Gibberish!

Fake news.

Buhari should even give this people their Biafra. The chest beating getting too much.

Buhari is protecting them against their own selves
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Michealky: 9:48am On May 16, 2020
I'm yourba but i support the Biafra movement. They have everything to themselves and they can be independent. So much i love about igbos. So give them their Biafra abeg. I would like to be a dual citizen. Lol
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by ThatFairGuy: 9:49am On May 16, 2020
agulion:
The knew the Yorubas are cowards and will never seek Oduduwa republic
With sincerity, do you really want biafra? or just constituting nuisance. Awaits your response
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by adekolaelect(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
and what are we going to miss about Yorubas? Your brown roof, dirtiness, special unique skull mining skill, ugly tribal marks abi the way you pronounce "chicken" as "sikein" undecided
yet our Land is a safe heaven for you ,brothers,sisters and parents.you all migrated as if your land is caused .though is was caused for hatred,unaccommodating, cultist, Land locked, Bad leaders,Immorality and senseless citizens .

1 Like

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2020
adekolaelect:
yet our Land is a safe heaven for you ,brothers,sisters and parents.you all migrated as if your land is caused .though is was caused for hatred,unaccommodating, cultist, Land locked, Bad leaders,Immorality and senseless citizens .
sorry u can't get my attention

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2020
adekolaelect:
and learn to correct ur self it is "cursed" not "caused"
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by adekolaelect(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
sorry u can't get my attention
your attention is a stupidity in the realm of knowledgeable.Get in and come out no more . grin grin

Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by adekolaelect(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
and learn to correct ur self it is "cursed" not "caused"
thank but not negating the point proved .lean good moral and good accommodating behaviours. lastly go and develop you region stop playing stupidity of abandoning your house undeveloped and claiming another mans Land.
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2020
adekolaelect:
thank but not negating the point proved .lean good moral and good accommodating behaviours. lastly go and develop you region stop playing stupidity of abandoning your house undeveloped and claiming another mans Land.
it is "learn and not "lean "
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by adekolaelect(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
it is "learn and not "lean "
professor Tualyyyyyyyy !!!!!! But There is different between knowing more grammatical errors and having common sense.
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Rodwave: 1:35pm On May 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Kikikiki, After they lamented about Amotekun so tey their eyes nearly come out. And yorubas no even answer them cos they will drag yorubas to their IQ level and went to implement Amotekun. Na biafra they won use lol. E be like say these people no know yorubas. You can shout from now till the kingdom comes, Yorubas will do what they will do. They don't have time to be barking like dog.

Oga shut up. You guys are confused. You have no plan. You are good at chest beating without substance. Your broda sowore can't hold protest for 1hr you are here talking like an idiot. Amoteke or whatever you called it is dead. Look for something else to brag with.
Re: Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) by Rodwave: 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
and you that pronounce Attention as Attenson dey follow me talk grin

Lol. You get time for hoil and hass people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan / To Rescind Federal Character & Quota System: What Are The Merits And Demerits? / Buhari Gives Marching Order To Sack Amaechi, Fashola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.