Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

2023: Gambari Will Be Your UN Appointed Commissar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Gambari Will Be Your UN Appointed Commissar (362 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Gambari Will Be Your UN Appointed Commissar by LeOstrich: 8:05pm On May 15, 2020
There won't be any elections in 2023 or thereafter.

The UN will set up a transitional administration to be headed by one of their own in the person of the current Chief of Staff.

This will be necessary towards dismantling Nigeria as a sovereign entity and absorbing it into the Globalist Communist Order.

This why they got rid of Abbe Kyari and other prominent northerners using CoVid-19 that will oppose the inclusion of Nigeria under Zionist control.
Re: 2023: Gambari Will Be Your UN Appointed Commissar by PDJT: 8:07pm On May 15, 2020
-I hope so too!

Re: 2023: Gambari Will Be Your UN Appointed Commissar by pelumzy007(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2020
LeOstrich:

The UN will set up a transitional administration to be headed by one of their own in the person of the current Chief of Staff.

This will be necessary towards dismantling Nigeria as a sovereign entity and absorbing it into the Globalist Communist Order.

This why they got rid of Abbe Kyari and other prominent northerners using CoVid-19 that will oppose the inclusion of Nigeria under Zionist control.

Conspiracy theorist una know dey tire���
Re: 2023: Gambari Will Be Your UN Appointed Commissar by Righteousness89(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2020
LeOstrich:

You have some truth but not complete truth!

Yesterday, I was having some personal time and Gambari UN combination just dropped on me...

I have a Deep Feeling that Gambari is a kind of option Given by Certain powers for Something to be kept secret or something of that Nature!
Re: 2023: Gambari Will Be Your UN Appointed Commissar by boyjo: 9:02pm On May 15, 2020
[size=8pt][/size] sad
Righteousness89:

You have some truth but not complete truth!

Yesterday, I was having some personal time and Gambari UN combination just dropped on me...

I have a Deep Feeling that Gambari is a kind of option Given by Certain powers for Something to be kept secret or something of that Nature!

The secret is what he has just stated naw, what other secret?

Gambari, you will fail at evil against our well being and freedom in JESUS name, amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Threatened To Demolish Kabaka House If He Failed To Pay 18m, Hear Him / 9 Months After Ujah’s Removal, FG Yet to Appoint New Head for Christian Pilgrims / Burundi Is A Perfect Example Why We Should Take This COVID-19 Pandemic Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.