Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. (22730 Views)

Nigeria; States With The Highest Gay Population By Google Index. / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jumper524(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2020
Jman06:
Op, you lied about Cross river ladies. I've been with ladies from there and they're pretty
ladies from there?
Bro u saw a beautiful girl and liked her, she said she's from cross river you felt fuffiled.
Dont you think there are several more ugly ones from there you didn't know about and they were too ugly for you to even think of approaching them?

Bros I stay Calabar and I dey tell you this thing.

I was disappointed based on the hype Calabar received, See forget them not meeting to expectation, them ugly die. The few fine ones from there are from Ogoja.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by karkinase(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2020
Kennyprince:
Put osun here jare
grin
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 16, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Ondo women and Edo women are in the same league.

Since u said swarg.... Just post most beautiful women celebs from edo, imo & Anambra let's compare.
You Dey another planet.. you are not on earth.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:34am On May 16, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Keep lying to ursef.... Edo men fine pass their women.
You know nothing boy.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by SirMichael1: 9:54am On May 16, 2020
Degrezhaa:
OP who told you Plateau girls are Ugly

see what Joblessness be causing..
spits....
Lol. The allowable extent to which a plateau girl can be ugly has no limits. I know how improportinate their body shape can take, from the tiny legs, their fat upper torso to their extremely black skin. Really, plateau girls are ugly and have high milleage 'cause they never get tired of sex.

Although when you meet the gorgeous ones- select few, their beauty just can't be explained.

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 16, 2020
Lmaooo, y'all should first check op's dp before stressing out yourselves grin
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jumper524(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2020
fieryy:
Lmaooo, y'all should first check op's dp before stressing out yourselves grin
I bet my balls u ugly pass me.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
I bet my balls u ugly pass me.

Oh boy, meeeee?! Even I know I'm fiiiiiiine grin kiss

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jumper524(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2020
fieryy:

Oh boy, meeeee?! Even I know I'm fiiiiiiine grin kiss
I no call fine.
Na ugliness I dey grade.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by francdec4(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2020
You want to break all the tables in nairaland abi?

Anyways on a serious note don't generalise every state has the good, the bad and the ugly....my submission.

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by francdec4(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2020
francdec4:
You want to break all the tables in nairaland abi?

Anyways on a serious note don't generalise every state has the good, the bad and the ugly....my submission.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Depriest2020: 11:08am On May 16, 2020
Thejustw14:
I don't think anybody is "ugly" but then, kogi girls don't move me.:!!:.

Kogi can qualify as one of the few state with the most beautiful women, especially their Igala & Igbira maidens. They are as beautiful as Shuwa Arab women.

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Raeheemwayne: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
lol..
brother no take am personal.
Me Na ugly man naturally.

Ogoja dey fine wella but u see that Calabar itself.
Bros hardly make u see fine girls dere.
No be say Na stereotype or something else.
I don take my survey.
Imagine not seeing a fine girl on a Sunday morning, when u wan see them again?
I feel ya plight sha. maybe na Bayside or Anantigha girls[calabar south] you take ya own survey from; even bayside girls dun deh wise now sef.
Gee if you deh Satelite town, Etta-agbor, Marian, Ikot-Ansa[Municipal - na here I reside presently], infact calabar municipal as a whole you go change this ya mindset.
Babes around here they give joy guy - Them too fine abeg.
Lol.

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Raeheemwayne: 11:23am On May 16, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You just dey make noise. Abeg!
Guy shvtup and goan sleep.
Is it ya ugly; we love them like that.
I dare you to upload ya bae picture and mention her locality.
I'll do same both Ex and Present - All Cross Riverians.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Bendeco2020: 11:30am On May 16, 2020
Depriest2020:

Kogi can qualify as one of the few state with the most beautiful women, especially their Igala & Igbira maidens. They are as beautiful as Shuwa Arab women.

Shuwa wetin? Howmany fair igala girls have u met... Shuwa Arab are fair.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Liposure: 11:31am On May 16, 2020
I beg 2 differ
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 16, 2020
udoakwa:
Oga your lies is personified rebranded, I'm from Akwa Ibom and dating a girl from Cross River and believe me, she is the most beautiful girl in the world and people from that region are extremely beautiful
abeg help me ask op wey ogoja de

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Liposure: 11:36am On May 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. The allowable extent to which a plateau girl can be ugly has no limits. I know how improportinate their body shape can take, from the tiny legs, their fat upper torso to their extremely black skin. Really, plateau girls are ugly and have high milleage 'cause they never get tired of sex.

Although when you meet the gorgeous ones- select few, their beauty just can't be explained.
ehen, i been de tink say de gentle 4 bed
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Godsonjolly: 12:09pm On May 16, 2020
agbonkamen:
this is not true Edo girls are beautiful
I said most. Most Edo girls are beautiful, not all.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
Delta state should be excluded ! Delta Igbo girls are extremely pretty
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 16, 2020
Meeyankee:

Edo girls are very beautiful
Edo girls na to bleach them sabi, they are just average....na eshan babes dey help their career.

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Bendeco2020:

U lied.... Edo men fine pass their women.
I agree with you.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 16, 2020
Warlord2012:

Edo girls na to bleach them sabi, they are just average....na eshan babes dey help their career.
Where eshan Dey?
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by derealj(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2020
I don't know about others but you see that plateau own, you no lie. I said to myself before opening this thread that if Plateau no follow na false.

Igbo girls are the most beautiful by the way. If you deal with Igbo girls mostly, other girls no go dey fine for your eyes except the exceptional ones.

2 Likes

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by columbus007(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
collins1895:
Edo shud be included
edo girls?those mermaids angry
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by columbus007(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
Op you worry sha.akwa Ibom girls ba?how old you dey again op?
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by osamz007: 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Op you no add Taraba ??
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by boxer022(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
in as much as we shouldn't condemn people, I think there's nothing wrong in making un-harmfull joke about issues though.

Everybody is beautiful in there own way but the average man eyes knows extreemly ugly people..

The way the write up was written didn't show any form of joke. He meant what he wrote and should be dealt with accordingly.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by xperiencelove(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2020
Delta women are the ugliest in Nigeria. If you have travelled very well, you will agree with me. Most of them are black in complexion, with dry skin, rough and unkempt hair including pubic hairs. Most ass are too hard, many are also too soft and they won't package it well, few are averagely okay.
I think what cause this is most of their women and ladies are farmers and as a farmer there are some good creams you can't use because of sun burn . They plants vegetables a lot.

3 Likes

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Zeinymira(f): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
Omotola Jalade, Ronke Ojo and Bimbo Oshin, Sola Shobowale, Iretiola Doyle are from Ondo St
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Helios85447(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Pls oga no one competes with Bayelsa people in terms of dark complexion. They are darker than night itself. Pls give them their credit biko
hmmmm bJ my padi hafa na ?.......but wait ooo u never see Adamawa pple b4 na why ..they are so dark u will think they are from Congo
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Chamukebenson(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2020
Delta Igbo girls are very fine o! I am from edo, but damn delta Igbo girls are even more prettier than edo girls . Regina Daniels is a clear example and many others , infact we Dey learn for where them Dey (edo girls r very beautiful btw)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / History: Women Who Died For Love / I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.