Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria (21070 Views)

7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by KrazyDave16(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2020
Yawns

People here will rather buy Samsung phones for that price

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Onowu1979: 8:13am On May 16, 2020
watchindelta:
bro abeg take Sami out of there! Sami na jst name.
who is this modafuckin bat shit eater? Las Las now na iPhone 5 you dey use if we check well. 2 phones in the world, 1. SAMSUNG. 2. The others. Argue with your gods and regret later.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2020
9icest:
I thought the Chinese are saying they don’t need Africans and that is why they are torturing our people in Wuhan. So they seriously want us to buy that rubbish!
While the world is dying China has moved on and even launching new products. Imagine oh!
Reno3 ko, Omokori Xpro ni awon oloriburuku
the people saying they don't need Nigerians are like some part in South Africa that want to eradicate us by all means and moreover Chinese are creating employment in this nation
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by sounwave: 8:14am On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
the guy is not far from the truth
He doesn't know what he's saying. I make use of an oppo phone and the phone has been nothing short of awesome. Is it the battery life, camera, speed or fluidity you want to talk about? Everything has been working excellently. I'll admit the phone is slightly pricey but, considering how much I've enjoyed the phone so far, it's worth it.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2020
Onowu1979:
who is this modafuckin bat shit eater? Las Las now na iPhone 5 you dey use if we check well. 2 phones in the world, 1. SAMSUNG. 2. The others. Argue with your gods and regret later.
taa wety u kn, wety be Sami? I said na just name Sami get, noting special about Sami. Noting
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Onowu1979: 8:19am On May 16, 2020
watchindelta:
Sami never they get better battery B4! Only name just get.
just shut d Bleep up already! I get better battery life from my Samsung s8 64gb than my iPhone 6s 128gb moreover the Samsung you chose to disrespect with name Sami is 2 years old and the iPhone which just arrived has 98% battery life expectancy from Apple's settings. Has anyone also noticed Samsung's Fast charge time of within 1 hour from 2% battery life to apple's crappy and annoying charge time ?
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2020
They should get Reno omokri to advertise this shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2020
sounwave:

He doesn't know what he's saying. I make use of an oppo phone and the phone has been nothing short of awesome. Is it the battery life, camera, speed or fluidity you want to talk about? Everything has been working excellently. I'll admit the phone is slightly pricey but, considering how much I've enjoyed the phone so far, it's worth it.
you are right if you compared the phone with transsions products.. but comparing it with iPhone and samsung is fallacy....
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by MrWondah(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2020
sounwave:

Oppo is not bad,but doesn't dispute the fact that it does not support Glo 4G. The reason I stick to Samsung.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by ladychioma: 8:35am On May 16, 2020
BabaJoe001:
Oppo are really trying with their products. Am using Oppo right . The battery strength is second to none . Not even Samsung iPhone or Geoni. Have used all . But I can vividly say oppo battery life surpassed all these aforementioned. But their products expensive Sha. No be lie.
True talk because I,m using OPPO A9 2020. The battery can last for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2020
MrWondah:

Oppo is not bad,but doesn't dispute the fact that it does not support Glo 4G. The reason I stick to Samsung.

The Glo network you are talking about is more crappy than the phone.. hope you know that..

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On May 16, 2020
Reno Omokri grin grin grin
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Gbadebo01(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Oppo is just a notch higher than transition devices but still doesn't change the fact it's trash too grin albeit a more sophisticated one. But trash is trash at the end of the day
Samsung or nothing cool
notch ko, punch hole ni! Have you used one before and got bad feedback? Your reasoning in this regard is subjective and incorrect!

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by kyng(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2020
alphaNomega:

Maybe you have been buying fairly used Samsung and iPhones. Any fairly used battery powered device surely has terrible battery life

Oppo is crap. Their Reno 2 with 8gb of ram would fascinate those who don't know a thing about SoC. It's not by big numbers

But still iphone batteries don't last iphone x mas battery should be around 3200 mAh

Samsung battery dey last sha I remember 2018 I bought one fairly used Samsung s7edge the battery dey last only say the phone come dey hot once once na so I take leave the phone
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Great333: 8:54am On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol, una go dey talk of wetin una read on Google without depth knowledge.. naso he easy?? Oya put the guy through

Modified; I know u don dey make rubbish research to counter me, so I dey wait for you grin
I'm not that jobless as you think
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2020
Great333:
I'm not that jobless as you think
means you are kinda of jobless na.. God go provide better job for us grin

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by m140(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2020
Joefat:
Hàaaaa. Who do this thing to Nigeria?. We can't even do anything without China.. all entire life of Nigeria depend on chiko... God punish Nigeria APC leaders..
PDP are Angel's, hmmm
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Great333: 8:58am On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
means you are kinda of jobless na.. God go provide better job for us grin
Apologies. I thought you have the mass in your head.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by m140(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol, una go dey talk of wetin una read on Google without depth knowledge.. naso he easy?? Oya put the guy through

Modified; I know u don dey make rubbish research to counter me, so I dey wait for you grin
Lolzzzz.
You sef call Samsung over rated
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by m140(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2020
Henri8:

Guy na lie. Sammy's fame don pass.
Get yourself a nice Huawei, oppo or its subsidiary One plus.
Your sure so
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by m140(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2020
Onowu1979:
Lolzzzzz
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by KingUg(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2020
Kingexcellence:
if its not the google pixel, one plus, some huaweis, samsung (s and note) and iphone
bro you Sabi device pixel any day, any time

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2020
₦209,000 is currently my worth in working capital (in cash) .. very very too expensive for me.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2020
Great333:
Apologies. I thought you have the mass in your head.
bro na just joke, no take am to heart baba
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Great333: 9:37am On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro na just joke, no take am to heart baba
I'm not a man of love. I'm war. I'm indaboski

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by delvzy(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2020
I realize we don't want to fall under a gaint race of the Samsung's and iPhone of this world but my point is why don't they stick to diversity.
Making of tech accessories, laptops, and other things than just garbaging us with all this product every year.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by MrWondah(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2020
0taPiaPia:

The Glo network you are talking about is more crappy than the phone.. hope you know that..

Glo 4g is not crappy. you should give it a shot
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Aguogba(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2020
timibare:
China has finally invaded my country
every phone, I repeat EVERY phone including iPhone is made in China.
You can say China has invaded (conquered) the world.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On May 16, 2020
tulabh:
The world is coming to an end and people are busy launching phones...
maybe your own life is coming to an end, you can kiss d dust.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by wildlife9999(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2020
does the phone have Anti theft in build app , Anti tracking in build apps. without this feature the phone is useless

we need in build anti theft. anti tracker in build that will make it impossible for to flash or wipe out information.
Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by Mankezi(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
when are we going to see the end of phones? no matter how the phone baddest reach, Facebook apps, tweeter apps, IG apps, 2go app, opera apps, you name it, will still show The same thing in all others phone's . no go kill your pocket

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bunch of Dogg shit That can't multi task
Guangdong Moda fuckkker
Claiming a random access memory of 8gb and read only memory of 256 Gb
Funny enough! Is like all these crap phones Especially infinix don't support Glo 4G band 28/ 700 mhz
Lets wait if this funny Moda fuckkkers will still support Glo now that Glo is out with an additional 4G band and frequency ( 3/1800)

Bunch of Moda fuckkkers! Reno 3 and omokri 3 pro nonsense
grin is reno omokri the brand owner of reno shits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You / How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] / Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.