Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,177 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? (1034 Views)

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE / Why You Need A VIN / History Report From CarGuideNG Before You Buy Any Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by Perfecttouch(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
I need a tokumbo Toyota corolla tomorrow. Clean title, 2004-06.
Please indicate let's discuss how to meet up tomorrow, very urgent.
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by jacquincy: 9:33pm On May 15, 2020
Which area are you?
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by Perfecttouch(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2020
jacquincy:
Which area are you?
Jericho Ibadan, news a clean title Toyota corrola. 04-06
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by newride: 10:40pm On May 15, 2020
Money dey ground...i dey challenge
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by jacquincy: 12:56am On May 16, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Jericho Ibadan, news a clean title Toyota corrola. 04-06
dizengoff area off iyana church......if the proximity is ok for u i have a clean title 03 corrola for 1.7
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by mummyz(m): 1:31am On May 16, 2020
Yes around new garage Akala express and i also presently have register clean 04. 08080487115
Perfecttouch:

Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by vicardino(m): 4:48am On May 16, 2020
If only you are in lagos, i've got a 2005 clean titled corolla
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by buygala(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Oga walk into any car stand or contact any of the numerous reliable car dealers here and buy motor if you are serious

I doubt anyone who is truly ready to buy a vehicle will be seeking attention like this sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by ChangeHolder(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2020
Talk to me
I have a foreign used 05 corolla at 1,750m. Superb and perfect
Iwo Rd, Ibadan
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by Perfecttouch(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
buygala:

Oga walk into any car stand or contact any of the numerous reliable car dealers here and buy motor if you are serious

I doubt anyone who is truly ready to buy a vehicle will be seeking attention like this sad

I am in a new environment where I don't know my way around. It is not seeking attention, Ibadan is big and am new
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by mummyz(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2020
If you haven't and you're serious about it then call me on 07037905202 am in Ibadan also.
Perfecttouch:
I am in a new environment where I don't know my way around. It is not seeking attention, Ibadan is big and am new
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by buygala(m): 5:47am On May 20, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Since May 15 when you opened this thread till now, you mean you have not seen anyone to sell you a common Corrolla ....When it's not a Rolls Royce you are buying sad

Even if you are new in Ibadan, car stands litter all the major roads there...From Iwo Road to Dugbe to Mokola to Challenge, car stands yakpa....Don't tell me you can't find your way to any of those car stands, but you can find your way to this forum and even creat a thread...undecided

Bros, i put it to you that you are just an attention seeker sad ....

1 Like

Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by Perfecttouch(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2020
buygala:

Since May 15 when you opened this thread till now, you mean you have not seen anyone to sell you a common Corrolla ....When it's not a Rolls Royce you are buying sad

Even if you are new in Ibadan, car stands litter all the major roads there...From Iwo Road to Dugbe to Mokola to Challenge, car stands yakpa....Don't tell me you can't find your way to any of those car stands, but you can find your way to this forum and even creat a thread...undecided

Bros, i put it to you that you are just an attention seeker sad ....
oga shut up and sit down, I got some dealer no same day I posted it and got the car on Monday the third day, did you see me still asking or making enquiry after the topic? Abi na ur papa money I Wan take buy car?
Abi ur generation borrow me money ni?
Why the monitoring and painment?
Face ur life and stop quoting me. I made enquiries, I got contacts, I reached out, I bought what I needed. Abi you want me to start dancing up and down here because I bought a corrola?
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by buygala(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2020
Perfecttouch:
oga shut up and sit down, I got some dealer no same day I posted it and got the car on Monday the third day, did you see me still asking or making enquiry after the topic? Abi na ur papa money I Wan take buy car?
Abi ur generation borrow me money ni?
Why the monitoring and painment?
Face ur life and stop quoting me. I made enquiries, I got contacts, I reached out, I bought what I needed. Abi you want me to start dancing up and down here because I bought a corrola?

grin

You didn't buy any car grin.....

Swear with Sango that you bought even a wheelbarrow ....attention seeker oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2020
:how old are you? -X
buygala:

grin

Swear with Sango that you bought even a wheelbarrow ....attention seeker oshi grin
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by Daviestunech(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2020
Perfecttouch:
:how old are you? -X

Oga free the idiot...dat one of the madness pple roaming auto section jare
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by diportivo: 8:49am On May 21, 2020
buygala:

grin

as in

he ignores all the dealers swarming like flies but replies u

grin grin grin grin grin grin

we know as e dey go
Re: Any Car Dealer In Ibadan For Meet Up Tomorrow? by buygala(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2020
diportivo:

as in

he ignores all the dealers swarming like flies but replies u

grin grin grin grin grin grin

we know as e dey go

No mind am grin

At this our age na im somebody wan use us catch trips sad

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Verso - 2006 (normal Hand) @ N2,100,000.00 / 2012 Model Acura TL Toks Fully Loaded Super White For Men / Toyota Carina E Forsale (used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.