Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father (83665 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign / Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Nobody: 9:14am On May 16, 2020
Stupid photographer still snap destiny nyash
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Vikynas: 9:15am On May 16, 2020
I'm sorry fam hope this is not another BTS...... just asking
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Nobody: 9:16am On May 16, 2020
Awwnnn... So touching. cry. That fatherly hug, soo soothing. Missing dad now undecided
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by tfelicityk(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2020
May father soul rest in peace...

That is a leader and a father. God bless him more.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Joefat: 9:22am On May 16, 2020
Upon say Pale just die. See her backside like tipper.. angry
RIP to her pop.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Michealky: 9:23am On May 16, 2020
nonyofor2:
Social distance not observed

Hush
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:25am On May 16, 2020
Kizzygentle:
The man who made me started watching nollywood. He has d right words to counter any body. His proverbs are endless. The snaps of his fingers controls the surroundings. Every facial expression has different message. Respect to the legend of Nollywood. Rip to the deceased.
You don give me an idea self, going out to buy all his movies on could get my hands on and chill with it for the weekend.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Myer(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2020
nonyofor2:

Sharing is caring : D
I wonder who is passing it to who?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by apexc2286: 9:33am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 423416[/color]
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2020
My condolences to her!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Ishilove: 9:35am On May 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

It's a consolation hug which the girl clearly initiated... She is clearly enamored and in awe of the legend.

This is a mere greeting, no biggie!!!
People get dirty mind sha

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Myer(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2020
dasanchez1:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Wisdom is justified by her children (result).
How did Idris Elba's wife contract Covid-19?
By throwing caution to the wind because she wanted to be a good wife by disregarding social distance when her husband was diagnosed positive.

Don't get me wrong, it's difficult not to get emotional in situations like this, but it doesn't mean that the truth should not be said.

You're the same lot criticising the Northerners for the same thing when they felt obligated to attend the burial of their emir.
But you suddenly forget social distance because you're fans of the persons in question.

Anyway, who am I to judge anyone?
I'm just a keen observer.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by IMASTEX: 9:37am On May 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Get sense���
Even if given him for free, he will still sell it.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by lebron7(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2020
Dis girl ugly o

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by proeast(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2020
Pete Edochie is such a legend and a likeable man. Just take a look at the number of those viewing this thread alone.

He is to Nollywood what Achebe was to African literature.

RIP to Etiko's father.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Fragility6: 9:40am On May 16, 2020
Ajimusty2:
kuku write article na.
grin una dey craze for diz forum o grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Nobody: 9:42am On May 16, 2020
I was expecting her to trek to the car TWERKING
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by kingkon(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2020
RIP to the Dead. Nuff respect Pete Edochie for Visiting. #No ONE Be Like YOu
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Nobody: 9:44am On May 16, 2020
illitrate:
Stupid photographer still snap destiny nyash
He is not stupid.
For he knows that's where her BRAIN is
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by toprealman: 9:48am On May 16, 2020
nonyofor2:
Very irresponsible expecially coming from the boss himself. A call, video chat..... would have done it.
The camera even made it cringeworthy.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Damzybankz: 9:54am On May 16, 2020
R.I.P SIR

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by apexc2578: 9:57am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 4926235[/color]
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by hollywater: 9:58am On May 16, 2020
Ehya sorry baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by OVB123: 10:00am On May 16, 2020
Congratulation Destiny Etiko, ur fada has gone to b with d Lord. As 4 those of us dat are saying social distance; it is GOD dat protect his own and 4 my legendary actor - Pete Edochie thank u very much 4 showing support to d bereaved family.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by summerky: 10:00am On May 16, 2020
She's forming cry as if she loved that her pervert dad, growing up I remember our house helps encounter with that man.
Smh
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by ariklawani(f): 10:01am On May 16, 2020
[Tested not an excuse.. quote author=Remaboy post=89595918]Yes you are correct, but she might have tested herself after her father's death.

Let's be rational here, I wouldn't say because it's an emotional something, that somebody would get infected again.
[/quote]
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by ariklawani(f): 10:02am On May 16, 2020
[Oh, RIP English Language.. Lol. quote author=Denique post=89601554]

Phyno nkor o ?
[/quote]
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On May 16, 2020
The Alpha Lion of nollywood. cool

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by uju22(f): 10:07am On May 16, 2020
Always tribalising everything, how on Earth can you compare this one with what the northerners did. How many people did you see in that picture. Let's be cautious with our words please.
Myer:

Wisdom is justified by her children (result).
How did Idris Elba's wife contract Covid-19?
By throwing caution to the wind because she wanted to be a good wife by disregarding social distance when her husband was diagnosed positive.

Don't get me wrong, it's difficult not to get emotional in situations like this, but it doesn't mean that the truth should not be said.

You're the same lot criticising the Northerners for the same thing when they felt obligated to attend the burial of their emir.
But you suddenly forget social distance because you're fans of the persons in question.

Anyway, who am I to judge anyone?
I'm just a keen observer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Onucs(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2020
I really like this girl sha..

RIP daddy destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.