Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (77138 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by marviebeacinho: 11:01pm On May 15, 2020
A seven-year-old girl, Morire Olagoke, was on Thursday night allegedly found dead inside a co-tenant’s vehicle at the Olujoda area of Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital.

The girl’s mother, Kehinde Ajayi, who said the family searched for her daughter in the afternoon of that day, declared her missing, following which a search party helped to comb the neighbourhood for her.

Morire and her twin sister, Mokore, were said to have been with their cousin in their apartment before they went out to buy biscuits.

The mother stated that the deceased got missing around 1:15pm after her twin sister left her in the compound to look for her missing money inside the room.

She said, “When we woke up in the morning of that day, I took care of my children as usual. They are twins. I gave them money to buy biscuits and left them in the house with my cousin.

“I received a distress call from one of my neighbours around 3pm that Morire was missing and that they had searched everywhere but could not find her.

“I quickly rushed home. We searched everywhere for her but we didn’t find her. We reported the incident at the Ologede Police Division. It was later around 8pm that someone discovered her corpse inside a vehicle parked in our compound with her body peeled off.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ekiti State Command, Sunday Abutu, who confirmed the incident, described it as ‘unfortunate.’

He said, “It was true that a girl was declared missing and the parents reported the incident at our division at Ologede. All efforts to recover the little girl were unsuccessful. She was later found lifeless in one of the cars parked in their compound.”

Abutu said an autopsy would be conducted to unravel the cause of the girl’s death, adding that her corpse had been deposited in the morgue of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital in Ado-Ekiti.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekiti-twin-girl-found-dead-in-co-tenants-vehicle/%3famp=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Crixxx: 11:16pm On May 15, 2020
Ekaro o omoluwabi..
FTC.. ho ho ho

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by longetivity(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2020
wicked world

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by irunoko(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2020
What's all these nitoriolorun undecided

When will Nigerians respect the sanctity of human lives undecided

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Gracefulhope: 4:24am On May 16, 2020
What kind of wickedness is this again?

The heart of man is indeed wicked.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by olukaygold(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2020
Kk
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by SoftP(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2020
See set up’

And u believe someone who committed a crime will leave the trace behind’

They’ve just nailed the co- tenant

Village people

241 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by sanemind2(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2020
Bad news for the morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Slawormir: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by wildcatter23(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2020
The heart of men is desperately very wicked. So the life a child with a promising future has been snuffed out just like that unceremoniously. I suppose the first suspect would be the cousin the kids were left in her care. I just wondered how the persons involved carried out this heinous crime without a sound from the baby. What was removed from the baby? And ultimately what was her crime?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by ADAlBEKU: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
Say no to human parts business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by jideflash(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2020
cry
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by deepwater(f): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playfully enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

We all did it when little, playing with a tenant car that has been parked for a long time. (recall the TOYOTA CROWN 1980).

If you are a car owner, you would have noticed the level of heat that stays inside your car these days in the afternoon.
It makes my blood pressure rise for the first 3mins when I enter the car. I feel weak immediately and sweaty, despite the ac on full blast. If this could happen to an adult it should knock a child off in 5 minutes. Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.

But this also happened in ekiti state, all aforementioned may not be the reason
If you know, you know

May her soul rest in peace

199 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by tooth4tooth: 8:01am On May 16, 2020
I smell a set up here undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by TreasureTayo(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
Kini gbogbo palapala yi gaan sef? Ki olorun ma so wa oo.
Amin cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by bigt2(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
Haa

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Goldencheese(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
The way evil is happening now at such great velocity, one wonders whether human beings have not lost what makes them human because of the quest for wealth, ostentation and the need to impress others.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by nanauju(f): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
An autopsy should be conducted. Everybody living in that compound should be invited for questioning, someone must have seen something, or know something

Meanwhile I sell soap check my threads

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by nrexzy: 8:01am On May 16, 2020
So no person kill am
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by money121(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2020
The heart of man is evil
Check my signature
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by joinpreneur(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2020
Kai
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Untainted007: 8:02am On May 16, 2020
Anything is possible, but one shud nt overlook the fact that children too can be too playful, it's possibles she went inside the car possibly to play bt couldn't open the car and been killed by heat after suffocating to death and she can also be dumbed there after she was killed.

30 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2020
Upon all this madness they term as money rituals non of them has and can never be as rich as dangote or otedola.
May God fire and thunder locate whoever is responsible for her death...

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by sammirano: 8:02am On May 16, 2020
So that's a confirmation that the neighbor killed her and dumped the body un his parked car? How wise.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Righteousness89(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2020
If u ask me , I'll say the Neighbour in whose vehicle the little girl was found! May not be the killer of the girl!

I sense some foul play somewhere

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.