Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (77133 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Rexymania(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2020
Everyday we wake up to these kind of stories. Wickedness
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Proffdada: 8:14am On May 16, 2020
deepwater:
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playful enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

We all did it when little, playing with a tenant car that has been parked for a long time. (recall the TOYOTA CROWN 1980).

If you are a car owner, you would have noticed the level of heat that stays inside your car these days in the afternoon.
It makes my blood pressure rise for the first 3mins when I enter the car. I feel weak immediately and sweaty, despite the ac on full blast. If this could happen to an adult it should knock a child off in 5 minutes. Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.

But this also happened in ekiti state, all aforementioned may not be the reason
If you know, you know

May her soul rest in peace
I was trying to say the same the. Probably she slept off playing inside and was killed in her sleep by heat and suffocation.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2020
Chai this is so sad. Beautiful twins at that. May God give the family The fortitude to bear the loss. Proper investigation should be done to know the bastard that did this evil.

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by GamalNasser: 8:17am On May 16, 2020
I am sure she snuck into the car to play hide and seek with her sister and lost consciousness from confined space asphyxiation and heat exhaustion and that explains the peeled skin because the heat trapped in locked cars during the peak of the sun can actually slow cook anything.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Xristars(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2020
strange things keeps happening. RIP
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Aystarz: 8:18am On May 16, 2020
SoftP:
See set up’

And u believe someone who committed a crime will leave the trace behind’

They’ve just nailed the co- tenant

Village people

Well, lately there has been a surge in the number of dumb criminals being caught in their evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 8:19am On May 16, 2020
RIP
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ladycewhy(f): 8:19am On May 16, 2020
All those saying she could have entered the car and got suffocated, can you people also tell us how come the girls body peeled off ? FBI people undecided
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by ghiloman28(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2020
Wtf sad
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by ChiefAfonja: 8:20am On May 16, 2020
Set up
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by lollybizzu(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2020
Lyydia2:
The heart of men
Desperately wicked my sister cry
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by eldoradoxx: 8:21am On May 16, 2020
She was obviously trapped inside an air tight car under the blazing heat of the sun.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by 27Pushing30: 8:21am On May 16, 2020
Goldencheese:
The way evil is happening now at such great velocity, one wonders whether human beings have not lost what makes them human because of the quest for wealth, ostentation and the need to impress others.

Stop sensationalism. This is nothing new, it’s just the power of social media.

We are now able to hear and see everything
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by eldoradoxx: 8:21am On May 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
All those saying she could have entered the car and got suffocated, can you people also tell us how come the girls body peeled off ? FBI people undecided
Heat inside the car can peel her skin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ladycewhy(f): 8:22am On May 16, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Heat inside the car can peel her skin
And you know this how?
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by ThatFairGuy: 8:24am On May 16, 2020
irunoko:
What's all these nitoriolorun undecided

When will Nigerians respect the sanctity of human lives undecided
When you start to respect the sanctity of others by changing your Monika to a good one
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Spartachico007(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2020
Probabilities are
She went into the car herself and lock it to play and with the windows wind up ,she probably died of suffocation
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by feeloscar(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2020
deepwater:
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playfully enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

We all did it when little, playing with a tenant car that has been parked for a long time. (recall the TOYOTA CROWN 1980).

If you are a car owner, you would have noticed the level of heat that stays inside your car these days in the afternoon.
It makes my blood pressure rise for the first 3mins when I enter the car. I feel weak immediately and sweaty, despite the ac on full blast. If this could happen to an adult it should knock a child off in 5 minutes. Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.

If you know, you know

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 8:26am On May 16, 2020
wicked world, trust nobody
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by eldoradoxx: 8:27am On May 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
And you know this how?
Its not the first, second or third time kids would be found dead inside an airtight car in similar circumstance. Infact a man lost like three or four kids three years ago under similar circumstance I think somewhere in Gwagwalada Abj.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 8:28am On May 16, 2020
Alot of people are suggesting that she may have locked herself in the car and suffocated. Is that possible? i ve never heard of such case. Maybe because i don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ladycewhy(f): 8:31am On May 16, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Its not the first, second or third time kids would be found dead inside an airtight car in similar circumstance. Infact a man lost like three or four kids three years ago under similar circumstance I think somewhere in Gwagwalada Abj.
Now have you seen a suffocated corpse to conclude that the body should start peeling off? that's my question,if you have,do you think the time line is enough for a corpse to start reacting to heat ?
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:31am On May 16, 2020
What is all these cruelties on innocent children about? It is becoming too rampant, what is it?
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by spbaba07: 8:34am On May 16, 2020
during this corona virus pandemic that make life hard to live ! someone can do such evil things Ah! Nigeria get problem
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by kayusely70(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2020
An Autopsy And Possibly Native Way Should Unravel The Matter
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 8:36am On May 16, 2020
Yomboy4ever:
Upon all this madness they term as money rituals non of them has and can never be as rich as dangote or otedola.
May God fire and thunder locate whoever is responsible for her death...

YOU KNOW HOW THEY STARTED AND FROM WHERE THEY STARTED?

KNOW YOURSELF BRO, THE WORLD IS DEEP AND DIRTY SO THEY SAY.

BENEATH EVERY DEEP SUCCESS LIES .......................................
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by unitysheart(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2020
deepwater:
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playfully enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

If you know, you know

Most times, I just open my car doors and allow it cool down first. The heat is something else
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2020
SKULL MINERS

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2020
Lyydia2:
The heart of men

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by OdefaGirl(f): 8:46am On May 16, 2020
The tenant might be innocent...... though I don't understand what they meant by her body was peeled off....
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Lyydia(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2020
Lyydia2:
The heart of men

....... Please check my signature for affordable Ebook cover design / formatting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.