Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) (1049 Views)

How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) / How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? / Looking For Someone To do COPY And PASTE task For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 11:34pm On May 15, 2020
These two blogs seem not to do without my blog articles. They copy and paste articles from my website, Thefamousnaija, immediately after posting or a day after.

This is bad. I have written them.

I first wrote News Day Months back via mail, they replied and stopped, few months after, they have started again. This is bad

As for Ech...o...ni..geria, they didn't reply. But for a day now, they have not posted. I don't know if they have stopped.

But News Dey has continued to copy and paste my articles even after warning them.

Can you imagine, The Echoblog even copied an article I wrote on my blog against them as seen below (Screen shot)

Please how do I handle this?

Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by slimderek(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2020
Simple
File a dmca takedown notice

Read about it

https://theartistsjd.com/dmca-takedown-notice/
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
Help

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Vicintonsh(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
slimderek:
Simple
File a dmca takedown notice

Read about it

https://theartistsjd.com/dmca-takedown-notice/
do this
seems like the work of web scrapper

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Veiniously: 12:06pm On May 17, 2020
Celebrityblog:
These two blogs seem not to do without my blog articles. They copy and paste articles from my website, Thefamousnaija, immediately after posting or a day after.

I first wrote News Day Months back via mail, they replied and stopped, few months after, they have started again. This is bad

As for Ech...o...ni..geria, they didn't reply. But for a day now, they have not posted. I don't know if they have stopped.

But News Dey has continued to copy and paste my articles even after warning them.

Can you imagine, The Echoblog even copied an article I wrote on my blog against them as seen below (Screen shot)

Do they edit the text or they just copy everything and paste?
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Veiniously: 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
Celebrityblog:

But have you ever copied b4, dont lie o
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Veiniously: 2:34pm On May 17, 2020
you should be glad they are copying your content. anyway
if you are using wordpress search copy and paste you will see some pulgins that stops people from coping your content
i do copy content sometime but i seat down and do alot of edicting and i dont use the picture used in illustration on the article i create mine or go online for it.............
trust me if i copy your article you wont know i bet you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
Veiniously:

Do they edit the text or they just copy everything and paste?

They do auto blogging. It appears automatically on their site. No changing of any text, even other pictures. It's just like copying ones matric number during university exam while cheating and copying from another
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 20, 2020
Get used to it bro.
grin
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Veiniously: 9:17am On May 21, 2020
Celebrityblog:

They do auto blogging. It appears automatically on their site. No changing of any text, even other pictures. It's just like copying ones matric number during university exam while cheating and copying from another
Chai
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Nnfupdates: 9:49am On May 21, 2020
Who can.helpe with this auto blog of a thing pls...
Celebrityblog:

Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Veiniously: 10:18am On May 21, 2020
Are you using world press if so its easy
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Lordjb: 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
You can disable your Rss feed to stop them
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
Nnfupdates:
Who can.helpe with this auto blog of a thing pls...
so you can also do what they are doing ??
Re: How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Nnfupdates: 3:47pm On May 21, 2020
Some sites allows that, like tribune and some popular news sites and that's where I Wang to curl from.and not from anyone trying to be Mr know all
Kenturkey048:
so you can also do what they are doing ??

(1) (Reply)

I Will pay If You Can Open A Working USA Or UK Stripe Account For Me / Free Html Tutorials Available Online! / Google To Warn Users Of Harmful Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.