Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Do I Deal With These 2 Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do I Deal With These 2 Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) (620 Views)

High-quality Writing Services For Your Blogs, Websites & Youtube Channels / 100% Plagiarism Free Content For Your Blogs And Websites!!! / Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With These 2 Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:11am On May 16, 2020
These two blogs seem not to do without my blog articles. They copy and paste articles from my website, Thefamousnaija, immediately after posting or a day after.

This is bad. I have written them.

I first wrote News Day Months back via mail, they replied and stopped, few months after, they have started again. This is bad

As for Ech...o...ni..geria, they didn't reply. But for a day now, they have not posted. I don't know if they have stopped.

But News Dey has continued to copy and paste my articles even after warning them.

Can you imagine, The Echoblog even copied an article I wrote on my blog against them as seen below (Screen shot)

Please how do I handle this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With These 2 Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
Please o
Re: How Do I Deal With These 2 Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Creeza(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2020
I think you should report them to Google. With proofs of plagiarism.
Re: How Do I Deal With These 2 Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by kay29000(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2020
Celebrityblog:
These two blogs seem not to do without my blog articles. They copy and paste articles from my website, Thefamousnaija, immediately after posting or a day after.

This is bad. I have written them.

I first wrote News Day Months back via mail, they replied and stopped, few months after, they have started again. This is bad

As for Ech...o...ni..geria, they didn't reply. But for a day now, they have not posted. I don't know if they have stopped.

But News Dey has continued to copy and paste my articles even after warning them.

Can you imagine, The Echoblog even copied an article I wrote on my blog against them as seen below (Screen shot)

Please how do I handle this?

Lol! They even copy and pasted an article you wrote against them. I guess they have automated the whole copy and paste process. I feel your pain. I also get my stories copy and pasted on several blogs.

By the way, do you post your articles on Nairaland?
Re: How Do I Deal With These 2 Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:24pm On May 20, 2020
kay29000:

Lol! They even copy and pasted an article you wrote against them. I guess they have automated the whole copy and paste process. I feel your pain. I also get my stories copy and pasted on several blogs.

By the way, do you post your articles on Nairaland?

Exactly!!

I used to post but when they stopped moving blog posts to FP I stopped. I only depend on Google Search traffic now

I have finally stopped the automatic copy and paste - auto blogging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quest To Know. Is It Kelvin Or Kevin? / Bizzare: The Pictures Of One Eyed Snake I Killed At My Back Yard Just Now. / N50,000 For 3 Winners In The Poetree Poetry Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.