Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! (3000 Views)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by sisisioge: 11:32am On May 16, 2020
Biko stop giving him money per day, rather help him grow his hustle so he could be his own man too.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Ybaby: 12:06pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

This came to my mind also...
If he does, then he's only playing himself, wasting his productive years.

(Wo)men always hide thier money and pretending to be broke so they can still get more.

They will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Ybaby: 12:08pm On May 16, 2020
ayobamiJR:

First, he's always sitted by my side while I design graphics and will be there correcting my typos when I write movie scripts.

The pay at the Tutorial center is low and the conditions there is depressive and I'm thinking of bringing him in to work with me.

We are both Ssce level

Behind every hardworking man is a (wo)man showing him blind spots.

Good team work smiley
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Ybaby: 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
sisisioge:
Biko stop giving him money per day, rather help him grow his hustle so he could be his own man too.

Huh embarassed

Tell him to pick pin and get your money's worth from him.

Wa fe ku la leyi
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
Ybaby:
That is your wife

You are the masculine energy

(S)he is the feminine energy

You can open a life insurance and put he(r) as the beneficiary

Do you have kids together? You can open trust fund for them.

About your family..... write a will so each party knows what belongs to them.

In the case of unsolvable issues (divorce) leave he(r) the fridge and other kitchen utensils.

Don't mention mate. The pleasure is all mine ... aki dupe are ni.

______
One woman will take his friend home now and call him husband. SMH shocked shocked shocked grin

Sorry! You can't talk shit if you're clueless. You can just shut your GOB. Did I tell you that he's not working Dumbhead.

4 Likes

Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Ybaby: 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Sorry! You can't talk shit if you're clueless. You can just shut your GOB. Did I tell you that he's not working Dumbhead.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wives have jobs na but they depend on thier husband still. It is the beauty of marriage.

Greet madam for me.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On May 16, 2020
Ybaby:

(Wo)men always hide thier money and pretending to be broke so they can still get more.

They will be fine.

He's only cheating himself of learning, experience and growth.

Imagine all the years he could have built himself, made mistakes and learnt from them...
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Mariangeles(f): 1:58pm On May 16, 2020
Ybaby:

Behind every hardworking man is a (wo)man showing him blind spots.

Good team work smiley
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Ybaby: 4:11pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

He's only cheating himself of learning, experience and growth.

Imagine all the years he could have built himself, made mistakes and learnt from them...

I learnt something important this week and it gave me peace - NOT ALL MEN WANT TO BUILD THEMSELVES.

There is nothing anyone can do about that than to disassociate from such people.

His husband is angry at the truth.... it is a bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by fhranchez(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2020
Affection? This story can't get any weirder.
How can i unsee this?
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by fhranchez(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2020
woky:
Chill bro, marriage will put everything in place. Wait till a women is involved cheesy

But on a serious note, advice him to man up and face responsibilities.. You don spoil the guy wit too much care, abi na your wife ni ?? grin pls, make him understand that both of you are not gonna live together for ever.

it's time to teach him how to catch fish .. he don too chop cheesy
hi bro been a while cheesy
How have you been?
It's ProphetUdeme a.k.a Udeme4Christ. It's really been Long
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by woky: 10:58pm On May 17, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
hi bro been a while cheesy How have you been? It's ProphetUdeme a.k.a Udeme4Christ. It's really been Long
hey!!
a while it been indeed! where have you been.? hope you're married now cheesy
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2020
woky:
hey!!

a while it been indeed!
where have you been.?
hope you're married now cheesy
married? Nah nah nah!
I left nairaland cos I was so busy with my career then tho.
I'm back now. You nkor u married? And whose the lady on your dp?
Re: Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! by woky: 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
married? Nah nah nah!
I left nairaland cos I was so busy with my career then tho.
I'm back now. You nkor u married? And whose the lady on your dp?
Not married oo.

as for the lady on my dp, she's my sis..

Udeme my good friend! I missed those days in religion section. cheesy good to see you.

whatxup with your career?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: This Depression Is Killing Me. / I Feel Like I Will Be Single Forever. / Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.