Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,031 members, 7,799,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? (1840 Views)

Mercedes C Class Or Toyota Camry, Advice Me / Need Urgently: Honda Or Toyota, 4 Doors, Automatic; Budget Of N500k / Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by thegame(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
I have always had love for toyota cars but the fact is that looking at honda cars f the same year starting from 1989, you would be proud of the honda design more tha the toyota's. Anybody noticed this? BE it Honda in general or accord or toyota i general. Honda has alwys had better designs but the engines are just not as powerful as toyota's. The only toyota that has impressed me in the las decade is the 2007 camry. but almost all hondas are beautiful.
AIN'T THIS RIGHT?

Re: Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by naijadey: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
Of course Honda has always had better designs than Toyota. Toyota's designs are very unoffensive and bland. no excitement. Honda manages to make quite good looking cars, if not as exciting as designs by European car makers. I agree that the 2007 Camry is one of the best designed Toyota. The Yaris in Europe is another very good design by Toyota. other than those two everything made by Toyota is too boring.
Re: Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by thegame(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2007
Aty least someone agrees with me. The toyota camry 2007 has been the best toyota designed car in years. but honda has a lot of good design cars. But if honda releases their 2007 accord, won't it beat the camry.
Mind you we should be comparing corolla with accord and camry with civic not accord with camry. But i have seen the concept of the 2007 corolla and  think it's beautiful. I think they now have good designers
Re: Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2007
Re: Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by sojioguns(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2007
Look at it this way:
Toyota builds cars with durability in mind
Honda builds cars knowing that Toyota has already bought peoples' minds with the durability so they try another angle, hence catchy designs.
Just my two cents.
Re: Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by sojioguns(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2007
Look at it this way:
Toyota builds cars with durability and functionality in mind
Honda builds cars knowing that Toyota has already bought peoples' minds with the durability so they try another angle, hence catchy designs.
Just my two cents.
Re: Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by thegame(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2008
Yeah You are right. The 208 honda accord is so sexy and any one would love the car at first sight. So sexy and looks powerful though it may not really be but the look kills
Re: Honda Or Toyota. Who Designs Better Cars? by gentlegg(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2008
To me, Toyota better pass Honda in everything.

Toyota is king of Japanese cars

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car Between 200k And 300k. Toks Preferably. / Need Agent For Auto Sales In Nigeria / I Urgently Need Honda Odyssey 2000 Or 2002 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.