Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition (34115 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by JBoss25(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2020
The money is plenty, opor!
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Ofemmanu1: 7:54am On May 16, 2020
motherfhucker
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
Agbero said he don't want to be a Governor or Senator...such effrontery!

He may be more useful than some of those who are there now. At least , he knows the in and out of the local transport system and may be useful in formulating policies for that subsector
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by tejiri4(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2020
So you think ruling Nigeria is a comedy ground iffa slap u eh grin
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Ofemmanu1: 7:56am On May 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:
It’s is finished, a thug saying he doesn’t want to be a governor...
Shey Wike no be thug?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 7:56am On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
All the non Agbero that has been Governing your state what have dae achieve or do to better there citizens life... He is a citizen of Nigeria so he has d right to vote and be voted for.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by kokakola: 7:56am On May 16, 2020
Don't underestimate people with the limited thought and imaginations you've. Distance perceptions has proven to be untrue many times.
Some people are calling him "Agbero" and what not. Ask yourself if you're in anyway better than him or are you not a Sinner too. We're too good in talking for talking sake without reasoning, and most people that do this would say they're Educated, educated my foot.

We're all guilty in many ways so stop judging people that you've not even met one on one. That guy is educated and he may even perform more than the so called politicians. Afterall, a lot of our politicians are there based on privileges, not because they merit or deserved it

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Denique(f): 7:56am On May 16, 2020
Meaning he could be any of those IF he wanted to shocked

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by psalmylee: 7:57am On May 16, 2020
I believe he is saying that for now..when he is ready thiefnunbu and other Yoruba Muslim running the affairs of Lagos will grant his desires..what a big shame to Nigeria as a whole for an assassin, a thief and a mere thug to be asked such a question.. Spits
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2020
Yeah right... GEJ, Sanwo-Olu, Yar'Adua, Oshio, and so many others said the same thing at several points prior to hitting the jackpot...

When it happens, he will say the populace begged and forced him to contest... Agbero, leave matter!!!

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 7:59am On May 16, 2020
dangermouse:
The day this one becomes Lagos state governor is the day i will quietly relocate from Lagos.

If you relocate from lagos nobody will miss you.infact you part of the menace in lagos. Pack your loads and leave before it is too late. I will personally give you transport fare back to your village

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by sammirano: 7:59am On May 16, 2020
The fact is not really about money but power. He holds more power in Nurtw than that addict in Alausa.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Honor10: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
Davash222:

That agbero can feed ur daddy, mummy and ur whole family, u better hustle, instead of hating on someone that never and won't know u exist

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Yomiie: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
If Buhari can be the president of Nigeria, then MC oluomo can be a governor.. Welcome to Nigeria cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
There is one thing people neva understand about Yoruba politics. Agbero is one of the criteria to be politician in the south west or Yoruba land. If u are not an agbero u can't be a politician in Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Tookool(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2020
My guy no like stress .... he prefers juicy appointments
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by courage9(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2020
How about the number one position in the country.
Wouldn't you rather contest for the position of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I believe say maybe that one go fit you well well after all na una put PMB dere...
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Tookool(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
There is one thing people neva understand about Yoruba politics. Agbero is one of the criteria to be politician in the south west or Yoruba land. If u are not an agbero u can't be a politician in Yoruba land.
It's applicable to every state and ethnic group in Nigeria ...90% of Nigerian politicians were once agbero or are still agbero
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by friday2011(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Not everyone will get political post... But that chairman nurtw post na die... Who political post help?.. Na people no know wetin dey Nurtw Lagos State.... It is like you are submerged in money

Na so na... No fear of auditors, no fear of efcc...

Dey chop am dey go.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by enemyofprogress: 8:10am On May 16, 2020
I pity the kind shakabula(English grammar) you go dey blow there. You better face your agbero work
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by chimaobinelson(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2020
It's very possible Tinubu can make this illiterate Governor of Lagos State if he want to,
Tinubu created vacancy in Alausa after kicking out Ambode, Oluomo the best loyalist had every chance to become the next Governor if he had wished .
Eko ni baaje
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Willy123(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2020
lekanolas:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/i-dont-want-to-be-a-rep-a-senator-or-a-governor-says-mc-oluomo/
make una see me see trouble! Does he want to contest before. They don't speak Yoruba language there
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by dangermouse(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

If you relocate from lagos nobody will miss you.infact you part of the menace in lagos. Pack your loads and leave before it is too late. I will personally give you transport fare back to your village
Lol. Use the money and help those arround u bro. They need it. Baffles me at ur line of thought though.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Jandedmart: 8:13am On May 16, 2020
Obong owo 1 of Lagos

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by tillaman(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2020
Then later we would end up seeing his campaign posters I believe he’s trying to create awareness
Future Governor of Lagos

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by bluefilm: 8:15am On May 16, 2020
Na presidio you want na abi?

Well sha, anyone can dream.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Wawelexy(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2020
Who wan vote for this one b4...
Oga shift
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Gandollar(f): 8:19am On May 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Not everyone will get political post... But that chairman nurtw post na die... Who political post help?.. Na people no know wetin dey Nurtw Lagos State.... It is like you are submerged in money
If so, why did Abiola the richest man in Africa at the time loose his life for political power?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by PureGoldh(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2020
Issoryt....best wishes thoo
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Gandollar(f): 8:20am On May 16, 2020
MC Oluomo for governor Lagos State 2023!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal / Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.