Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? (655 Views)

Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here / Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by callmeRichie(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2020
I have a feeling this would turn funny ehnn grin grin; grin grin
Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by nrexzy: 7:24am On May 16, 2020
It's not you it's me...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by chiunlimited(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2020
I don't deserve you embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by Olas00(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2020
Want it to stuk in head that we are not dating.

I just look away undecided shocked
Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by zionmde: 9:05am On May 16, 2020
"No need, I am engaged already'
Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by nwachukwu9(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2020
It is over between us
Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by sirzee1660(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2020
Mine is funny ... during this pandemic I met one hungry girl like that called precious fancise in my area she is from agbor,we started dating and everytime she will demand money and gift so i was even tired of her self within 2wks of dating her I have spent a lot on her .one afternoon she called me and told me shes hungry and mom and dad didn't left anything at home, so I indirectly told her to look for alternative or better still suck garri, she got angry since that day she stopped picking my calls or replying my chat, so one evening like that she came online and starting telling me am not a caring boyfriend that she doesn't joke with food that she was hungry and I ask her to suck garri,to my greatest surprise she told me to back off that's how she break up with me...[/b]to tell you the truth she must pay back for her sins , whenever I see her if to say I get acid or gun I for don slaughter her since the anger in me nah for were she dey fit boil beans.[b]
Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by Fidelismaria: 10:02am On May 16, 2020

you see the best in people

You're too good for me

Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by wildcatter23(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2020
You don't need a girlfriend what you need is a house girl.........son of man cannot can

1 Like

Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by callmeRichie(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=sirzee1660 post=89603558]

gringringringrin
Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by callmeRichie(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=zionmde post=89602943]"No need, I am engaged already'

Engaged to another partner when she was in rationship with you?? MO fo ooooo gringringringringringringrin
Re: What's Your Craziest Breakup Line You Ever Received, Heard Or Seen? by callmeRichie(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Olas00 post=89601989]Want it to stuk in head that we are not dating.

I just look away undecided shocked

haha lol u don dey date ursef teytey gringringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up / Question For D Ladies / True Or False! Can Money Make A Woman Cum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.