Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (38413 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by apexc5912: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 4919226[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by GamalNasser: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
are I comparing self medication on malaria, typhoid and head aches with corona virus??

The drug in question the satanist puppets are frowning at is an antimalarial that Nigerians have been self medicating with for 60 years plus ... Well me I know COVID can never hurt me , any fool that wants to become statistics for these puppets is free to

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Luckydubby7(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2020
For over 2 months now no PTF members have gotten infected by coronavirus. Dey move around, places.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by GamalNasser: 11:21am On May 16, 2020
WaffenSS:
"There is no specific treatment for COVID-19 so what clinicians do is to manage your symtoms so that your body recovers as quickly as possible.". -NCDC Boss

I've been saying this for ages to those mumus who believe chloroquine and garlic work, or that there's some secret drugs.

SHUT UP Chloroquine and Artemisinin are a death blow to any COVID infection ..Garlic too will save lives but will not cure COVID ..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by GamalNasser: 11:21am On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
For over 2 months now no PTF members have gotten infected by coronavirus. Dey move around, places.

They are all on Chloroquine prophylaxy
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by WaffenSS(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2020
growtogeda:

abeg , checkout my funny cartoon on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSvdtfF9AY

Cartoon, yes.

Funny, no.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by airminem(f): 11:22am On May 16, 2020
SURVIVORs SUPER SERIES STORIES (SSSS) sad
GOVERNMENT FOURTH BRANCH OF THE MEDIA - LIES)
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2020
Correcto:
Lol drug will abuse happen regardless of what you said
give proof?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by WaffenSS(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

SHUT UP Chloroquine and Artemisinin are a death blow to any COVID infection ..Garlic too will save lives but will not cure COVID ..

I've told you several times that you never fail an opportunity to make a fool of yourself.

Malaria and Covid-19 are two completely different diseases caused by two completely unrelated pathogens.

How the heck will malaria treatment work for a viral disease?

Are you that fool who takes antibiotics to treat the cold?

Do you really use ginger to cure typhoid?

Are you the kind of idiot who'd take Panadol to cure your HIV?

You suffer from a serious case of mental illness, and that's why all your posts are nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by edo3(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2020
growtogeda:
Amin o.
but why did nairaland changed my f*ck to blerp
They don't accept f word bro
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Correcto: 11:28am On May 16, 2020
Lol, observe your environment properly
PrinxArthur1:
give proof?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by aladeokin1000(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Ujuiwuji(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2020
So that they can continue to loot. Foolish selfish and wicked rulers
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2020
Electricity is gradually becoming eclipse of the sun. Once in blue moon.
Very soon, children will start going on excursion to NEPA to see light grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2020
Correcto:
Lol, observe your environment properly
Since you have no proof, don't quote me again!
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Kinematics: 11:33am On May 16, 2020
Wonderful. So Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, Zinc and Vitamin C that's known to even a roadside chemist is now a secrete?

Our government keeps fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by izubext007: 11:35am On May 16, 2020
why is FG referring to dopesy
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by friday2011(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2020
blackboy:
FG must be a scam or scamming Nigeria and the world but the world already knows most of the corona cases are fake.

I pity those who die this period . If na malaria or heart attack or any sickness they can be labelled Corona.

God save us

Amen, d tin ehnn, na only God know wetin we no know...

A colleague said in my office that her baby was down with malaria, a test confirmed it was malaria, she said if a covid19 test was done on the child, it's going to be positive.

The child is back on her feet doing fine.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2020
Trust nigerians with ability get the fake drug.. soon u will here about someone giving the drugs for covid-19 in ur neighborhood
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by fidelson(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2020
In Nigeria our Health budget is 46 Billion for estimated 200 million people, while the Education sector is 48 Billion for 200 Million estimated people.

Hope you know that Nigeria doesn't have the correct population figure?
We are just guessing.

But we are very sure that Legislators are 465 politicians with 125 Billion budget. You can see 125 Billion for only 465 lazy people in Abuja, making unreasonable business proposal to sink Nigeria.

Do you know that your rulers in Nigeria are not answerable to you?

Your governors, Senators, Reps, House of Assembly, Ministers, commissioners etc rules money not you. Money is their subjects & citizens but not you?

We have the following approved looters;
Executive Looters
Judiciary Looters &
Legislative Looters
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by grandstar(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2020
Common sense should tell one never to release these drugs to the public. It is so annoying when you read one of an ex-politician who published the names of his meds. It was appalling to say the least. It should be made a criminal offense.

Now, everyone will be self-medicating without even showing symptoms, and before long, the virus develops immunity. Worse, infected persons may decide to treat themselves, probably without necessary self-isolation, thereby infecting others.

Just the news that hydroxychloroquine could cure the disease led to hydroxychloroquine poisoning in the country. The only guys going to benefit from these irresponsible expose are pharmacies who will enjoy a surge in sales. They should at least request for prescriptions.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by aameyah(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2020
The stupid AIT man should be imprisoned. After surviving, he is speaking carelessly making others to fall victim. How many times will it be said that people react to COVID in different ways?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by apexc3800: 11:47am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 1492565[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Euegene100001: 11:49am On May 16, 2020
Ur father
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by ChiefAfonja: 11:49am On May 16, 2020
grin
We already know
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Ezennwa(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Some people are profting from this pandemic..think about it
what do i know
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by GamalNasser: 11:51am On May 16, 2020
WaffenSS:

I've told you several times that you never fail an opportunity to make a fool of yourself.

Malaria and Covid-19 are two completely different diseases caused by two completely unrelated pathogens.

How the heck will malaria treatment work for a viral disease?

Are you that fool who takes antibiotics to treat the cold?

Do you really use ginger to cure typhoid?

Are you the kind of idiot who'd take Panadol to cure your HIV?

You suffer from a serious case of mental illness, and that's why all your posts are nonsensical.

Your IQ is too low process anything so keep quiet or maybe you are just pushing an agenda ...

The anti viral properties of Chloroquine have been long documented and collaborated by many researches , we have thousands of people who testify to Chloroquine being the drug they used to cure COVID, we have about 99 percent recovery from all of those who have used yet you want a genius like me to take the word of you a double digit IQ bearing clown cheesy cheesy grin

Okay let me school you for free why Chloroquine a powerful antiviral clears up COVID so easily but before we get there you have to understand that COVID is not the a respiratory tract infection like you have been mislead to believe by those paying you ..from my personal research I have found out ( remember I am a genius) that COVID virus actually attacks the blood and not the lungs as we have been mislead by the architects of this crisis , COVID get into the body through the lungs and gets mixed with the blood in the lungs ..Covid goes ahead to alter the viscosity of the blood causing the blood to rapidly coagulate , it's it's this coagulation that impedes the bloods ability to pick up enough oxygen and it's ability to transport oxygen to the tissues which not triggers broad asphyxiation in the body leading to death .

How does Chloroquine solve this :

Chloroquine is has two critical Characteristics useful in taming COVID:

1 : It's an antiviral
2: It's an anticoagulant.

Immediately Chloroquine is introduced into the body it anti viral and anticoagulant actions kick in in dual modes of attacking the virus and preventing the blood from coagulating , two actions which bring rapid resolve to COVID attacks .

See Mister man let me warn you I am not of your cheap low level brain grade so address me accordingly

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Ezennwa(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
by the time people start self medication and Living with unaffected people,the disease will spread like wildfire and it will be very difficult to control..by that time,Nigeria will collapse
I don't think so
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by onyxo76(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2020
most already know the treatment regimen so its best you let all healthcare professionals know the treatment guidelines, this virus is not going anywhere at least for now, so lets all get involved in knowing how to live with it.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by wildernessVoice: 11:53am On May 16, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in publicising preventive measures with strict warning on how to use them.
For instance, what is wrong on advising citizens to use a certain dosage of vitamin c daily, taking fruits rich in vitamin c, taking your tea/pap hot, eating hot food, bathing with hot water; make garlic, ginger & onions part of your food daily e.t.c.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) / When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.