Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (38411 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Uckroot: 2:15pm On May 16, 2020
Bluesearoll:
Nigerians with their low thinking.... 90% of Nigerian population has been self medicating since God knows when.... People already know they symptoms of malaria, typhoid, ulcer and all and the drugs to treat them and we are still here. So tell me what is wrong if people also know what food to eat and drugs to use to cure Coronavirus? Wouldn't that makes life easier for everyone?

Nigerian leaders will disgrace you.
Donald’s Trump told everybody the recommended drugs when he was informed so that the health workers would atleast not be overwhelmed more than they already were.
Not everybody is stupid enough to go and overdose... look at a dirty country like Nigeria that doesn’t even have equipment to deal with a bigger outbreak is discouraging people from telling others.

Nigerian leaders will make you look at your parents well and wonder if they are senseless like their mates too.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2020
Uckroot:

Una just dey funny. The Panadol wey you dey buy for head ache no be self medication? Cough syrup nko? Malaria n typhoid nko??
Panadol is a First aid medicine which has prescription for the commoner(A person without medical background), so all Meds are not same!
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by bizzibodi(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2020
The drugs that one Doctor from info isolation center done reveal finish for TVC.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 16, 2020
But over the years, we are used to radio and television jingles and adverts supporting self medication take two tablets or capsules two or three times a day for three days , if symptoms persisted SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
As reveal by one governor
If you take chloroquine, when you felt feverish
If infected you take Zithromax
Combined with Zinc.
That what he said cured him of covid 19.
Hence if you take these drugs as presented by its makers, if symptoms persist after three days SEE YOUR DOCTOR
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by quiteboy(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2020
Unserious people, so that the pepper go still dey rest. Nigeria is cursed. Madagascar when send their own cure over here no be country abi?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by SAGELY2020: 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
Government of secrecy
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Cheeryfeet: 4:07pm On May 16, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
its simple, if another person is infected with covid-19,that person might self medicate which might lead To drug abuse!

Always be defending people that want to kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Ezennwa(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2020
texazzpete:

No. They don’t want Nigerians to hide their COVID status, stay at home and start self medicating.
Ok! no wahala.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Luckydubby7(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2020
aameyah:
The stupid AIT man should be imprisoned. After surviving, he is speaking carelessly making others to fall victim. How many times will it be said that people react to COVID in different ways?
. Abi oo my dear He want to spoil business for some u guys benefiting from covid19. But what gain to the detriment of ur country men businesses, jobs and even health as only disease available now is covid419
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Legendguru: 4:18pm On May 16, 2020
why
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by aameyah(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Abi oo my dear He want to spoil business for some u guys benefiting from covid19. But what gain to the detriment of ur country men businesses, jobs and even health as only disease available now is covid419

So the hundreds dying in the northern part of the country fell from the skies? And those who were in the coffins that filled up Italy? And the refrigerated trucks used as makeshift morgues in the US? The sudden death spike since February is all a scam? Well done sir.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by aameyah(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you can abuse o

Why are you all up in my posts? Do I know you?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Luckydubby7(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

So the hundreds dying in the northern part of the country fell from the skies? And those who were in the coffins that filled up Italy? And the refrigerated trucks used as makeshift morgues in the US? The sudden death spike since February is all a scam? Well done sir.
. For northern massive death, this is not the first time it happened over there.
It always like that almost every year.
For Italy? Stop using that as case studied pls, Ebola killed a lot Africans including Nigeria between 2014 to 2015, how many Italians or US did Ebola killed? Nigeria version of covid19 get k-Leg. Shine ur eye.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by gidigbi(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2020
So the number can continually increase while they continue to siphon the $$$
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Nyamve1: 5:36pm On May 16, 2020
Make dem no spoil una market jare
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Obidiugwu: 5:36pm On May 16, 2020
Is to avoid drug abuse although they need to test more.
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by glowingflame7: 5:43pm On May 16, 2020
So much confusion everywhere. They should work more on enlightening and sensitization of Nigerians. We've seen governors, law makers, police who doesn't know how to use ordinary face masks properly. We've seen suffocating and suicide material used to produce fancy face masks.
The drugs used are on frontpage news, on newspaper, TV stations, WhatsApp and Facebook videos. You're trying to use nylon to stop a dam.

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by aameyah(f): 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. For northern massive death, this is not the first time it happened over there.
It always like that almost every year.
For Italy? Stop using that as case studied pls, Ebola killed a lot Africans including Nigeria between 2014 to 2015, how many Italians or US did Ebola killed? Nigeria version of covid19 get k-Leg. Shine ur eye.

It is affecting Nigerians! It is not a foreign disease.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Luckydubby7(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

It is affecting Nigerians! It is not a foreign disease.
. 51 persons had die of Lassa fever in bauchi state between January till date. Only covid419 u guys know because u guys are cashing out.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by TheSourcerer: 6:46pm On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

Why are you all up in my posts? Do I know you?
soon you will
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by aameyah(f): 9:02pm On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. 51 persons had die of Lassa fever in bauchi state between January till date. Only covid419 u guys know because u guys are cashing out.

Ok o. I hope you don’t learn the hard way. If I had any cashing out, you think I’d be here? Lol.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Luckydubby7(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
aameyah:

Ok o. I hope you don’t learn the hard way. If I had any cashing out, you think I’d be here? Lol.
. Me learn hard way? What does this statement of urs means? Or coronavirus now a death sentence.
How I wish I can tell u something about this virus.
Pls note coronavirus is real but it doesn't worth the attention u guys are given it not to talk of shutting down Nigeria economy because of it.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by PropertyBuying(f): 11:01am On May 18, 2020
aameyah:

May God help us overcome this pandemic.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by austinofo(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.