Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures (55984 Views)

MTN Nigeria Limited Changes To PLC Ahead Of NSE Listing / MTN Nigeria Experiencing Dawntimes; MTN Apologies / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by chapwiz(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2020
You are very on point this mtn people are crazy thieves with all billions they will be dupe the federal government on VAT. [qquote author=platido post=89604057] Dear Mr. Mike Adenuga

If you can improve in your technology and network band. and also be truthful to we your indigenous citizens, makes your data last, good network anyway you go and be reliable to your megabits..1g is 1g.... please be fast about it so that we can stone this criminals call MTN out of this our country... money they've extort from us is much.

There's nothing they'll do that will please me.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by edoairways: 1:22pm On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:

e no cheap o, they are giving me 350mb for 300#, while others enjoy 1g for 2oo# I called customer care its stories
No service provider at the moment offers this except for a promote which is limited for certain period.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by edoairways: 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
Heffalump:

I said our cost of data and voice is one of the highest in Africa. With our population, we are supposed to be better of.
The cost of production is high over here
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 16, 2020
Guys please I need your help, I subscribe for mtn opera mini monthly plan since Sunday, but the thing no dey connect, even with latest opera mini, please somebody should help me out
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
Are those microphones sanitized??
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by SirWarlock: 2:26pm On May 16, 2020
Unelephantable:
MTN, the best network!
I'm just steadily enjoying there 200 naira for 1gig data cheesy
Life savers during this period cheesy. Etisalat are the real data zappers undecided
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by mofedamijo(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2020
toffyz:
Still nonsense

Won't they share the Microphone?

Or each person brought his/her own Microphone?

They're just following protocols anyways. I understand

Check the pictures closely, they are using different mics, you will also find different mics on the table in the back ground.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Legendguru: 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
oh
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Sojiboi(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2020
Good example but Naija no send oh
Please follow my on IG @Bazookablogng
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 16, 2020
banjo022:
that is the correct way to be worn... if you are not infected

Nope. There's only one way to wear a mask. Coloured side out. Or are you saying that surgeons who wear coloured side out when performing a surgery are infected?
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2020
They know they have bad network hence social distance meeting instead of zoom meeting.

If U like continue wasting Ur time, money and data in loading online meeting, the providers sef preferred social distance over online where poor network will distort
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by JiffyLou(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2020
Data thieves... called to complain that my data history doesn't match my current data balance and the person I spoke two couldn't even give me any explanation.
Re: MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures by lordtim001(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
toffyz:
Still nonsense

Won't they share the Microphone?

Or each person brought his/her own Microphone?

They're just following protocols anyways. I understand
If you look closely at the third picture, I think, there are microphones on each table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.