Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee (33739 Views)

Nigeria SEC Seek To Raise Cryptocurrency Exchange Registration Fee / Osinbajo Announces Nafdac's Automated Product Systems At 80% Discount- Pic / Osinbajo Announces New 5% Credit Facility For Msmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by ekestic1976(f): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
tayebest:
Man of honor!

I stan Yemi Osinbajo smiley
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Did you guys watch the video at all? undecided

No matter the strong cut and joind they did, Osibanjo never in any part of the video said anything concerning NFADAC let alone any reduction.

That clips up there is were 1yr old where he was discussing about improving the economy via supports for SMEs....

Something is terribly strange and happening in Aso Rock.... A strong cover up is in imbue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Exc2000: 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
Joylove2324:
This is the reason why I always admire these government, while some countries are struggling with poor economy due to COVID19 pandemic, Nigeria government are making her environment easy for her citizens to make a better business. Kudos to NAFDAC on this����

joylove and her strange love for Professor osinbajo, even on twitter you are all over him crushing... cant you find a single man like me to crush on
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by adelaja70(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

No matter the strong cut and joind they did, Osibanjo never in any part of the video said anything concerning NFADAC let alone any reduction.

That clips up there is were 1yr old where he was discussing about improving the economy via supports for SMEs....

Something is terribly strange and happening in Aso Rock.... A strong cover up is in imbue
O ma se o.... Please follow him on Instagram. The two meetings Buhari chaired this week he was there.. FEC and THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL. OMO IBO!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Shormiey(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:
Lol..

A part of me doesn't believe this is osinbajo. This must be babatunde from kogi. Osibanjo is dead na .
Na you kill am?

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Wonderlabius: 1:37pm On May 16, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
Yemi Osinbajo is missing, don't be deceived
. And he was in aso rock with the new cos..
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Kenchukky(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:
Lol..

A part of me doesn't believe this is osinbajo. This must be babatunde from kogi. Osibanjo is dead na .
Didn't you read this was announced on his Instagram page
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2020
You are wrong man Not every thing is meant to be profitable especially jamb which is to under the education sector the sole purpose of the government is to make life comfortable for the citizen and if i heard you right you are saying they should profit from us the citizens after paying tax that wrong thinking you are really thinking wrongly
omonnakoda:
Crazy decision. What is the rationale for this?
There are so many products register able with NAFDAC? Some food/drink and some medicines.
Not all are essential and should not all be treated the same.
A product like Lacasera and all those funny milk drinks in the the market are often potentially dangerous to health

How is NAFDAC funded to perform its function of checking products safety?Testing continues not just for approval but for ever. NAFDAC has to REGULARLY test what we consume. That costs money. It has staff and offices and other expenses. Who should pay for that?
Many people reason like children assuming government gets money from air.

NAFDAC Should be profitable like JAMB. It should not be a liability.

If they give preferential treatment to medicines, herbal remedies we would understand but not for everything

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by don4real18(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
wizkidblogger:
Kudos to FG for this.

You don't get it, do you? There's a serious problem presently. The country is broke as Bleep (forgive my choice of words). This is just a way to make the government make quick cash.
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by waldigit: 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
ursullalinda:
Wonderful!......It's a very good way to encourage production......next is to review the accommodation needed......heard for some products you need like nine rooms......that's too much. ....China made it by encouraging production in one room .....that way young entrepreneurs can key in and reduce unemployment.
I wonder where they kept their brains all these while. Developed country would set single digit standard our yet to decide to develop would set double digit, as if it is a curse

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Risingblue008(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
Whr is this man called osibanjo,na whr he dey?
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by omonnakoda: 2:03pm On May 16, 2020
mmars:
You are wrong man Not every thing is meant to be profitable especially jamb which is to under the education sector the sole purpose of the government is to make life comfortable for the citizen and if i heard you right you are saying they should profit from us the citizens after paying tax that wrong thinking you are really thinking wrongly
Not everything is meant to be profitable that is true . Did I say otherwise? Can you comprehend?
Did I say JAMB should be profitable? Once again there seems to be a problem reading and comprehending simple English
The fact is that JAMB IS PROFITABLE
"Profit" is an accounting terminology implying a surplus between revenue and expenses.
A government department is either subsidised, revenue neutral or profitable.
Those that are profitable cross subsidise those that are not. Otherwise how does government get money?

If tax is insufficient to meet the obligations of government they either raise taxes or find other sources of money

The point I was making was if JAMB can be profitable then surely NAFDAC can too. NAFDAC deals with businesses that are making profits so it is not unreasonable for them to pay for NAFDAC
Agencies like FRSC,and NAFDAC are expected to be profitable and then subsidise agencies like the army which are not.
All government agencies have to have a sense of where the money they spend comes from and the current economic reality

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by DEROX: 2:05pm On May 16, 2020
I thought KANU said osinbajo is dead what's happening now
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by anigbajumo(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

I have proof. The original osibanjo can speak Yoruba with fluency. This one cannot. If you look at the right ear of osinbajo, it is shaped like a corn, this one doesn't have an earlobe. The list is endless. I'd have to create a thread on it soon..

How I wish Lai Mohammad follow his words,untill wen FG start arrest you guys that is wen u will av sense, someone that has been attending series of meetings for the past two weeks about how to revive economy is the one u said he is dead,u are nothing but monumental foo**l,I don't blame you,u don't av cable TV at home to watch news at news hours you only depends of reading news online.Fake news will stop wen FG is ready to jail some of you guys,wat is the meaning of that nonsense
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by osusuallstars: 2:13pm On May 16, 2020
Something is really wrong with Osibanjo which the fed government is hiding .
This remark was not current and was addressed to foreign bodies hence Osibanjo used the word Government of NIGERIA.

Secondly he never mentioned of life and business after covid 19.

Hmmmm I hope this man is safe
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Joylove2324(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2020
Exc2000:

joylove and her strange love for Professor osinbajo, even on twitter you are all over him crushing... cant you find a single man like me to crush on
O ya, come closer lemme crush on you baby

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by murecool(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2020
It’s 100% real. You can register on this website www.napams.org

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by omonnakoda: 2:36pm On May 16, 2020
DEROX:
I thought KANU said osinbajo is dead what's happening now
Kanu could not have said so because he is dead
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Braindealer(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2020
Joylove2324:

O ya, come closer lemme crush on you baby
I single too
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Oyiboman69: 2:49pm On May 16, 2020
ventoh:
This is a good intervention even for prospective entrepreneurs.
then what will happen after six months?
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Mac2016(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
I wish this man was our president
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
sotall:
Dumb and incompetent administration

Leaving the important things affecting the masses and chasing shadows.

Up till now, Nigerians still receive estimated power bills which is the greatest form of corruption today.

Nigerians still paying for darkness and Buhari's 8 years is far spent.

The worst part is Nigerians have adapted to it. You'll still see them cheering for these bastards and other clueless bastards to lead them forever.

Common light! They don't have.
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by YESSConsulting(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

Finally, someone could reason well with their brains. I scrolled through 4 pages just to see who noticed that this is most likely an old video.

No face mask
No mention of COVID 19
etc etc

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by Osidazz19: 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
Nice move from Star Boy and PMB. Anything to improve the investment environment is always welcome.
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by onyeomanono24(f): 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
Now I'm thinking of what to produce. Hope CAC will follow suit and N
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2020
adelaja70:

O ma se o.... Please follow him on Instagram. The two meetings Buhari chaired this week he was there.. FEC and THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL. OMO IBO!

Bro, nothing concerns Fec and Security meeting that was virtually transmitted in this topic....

Simple, this topic under consideration is false and misleading.... How can a whole Vice President be the one announcing ordinary price reduction that has no direct effect to better half of the population let alone a very small agency like NAFDAC ? No, the VP should have something better doing....

IS that even suppose to be an achievement at this critical time? Is that what the President and the Vice should be saying at this period when everyone is at home? embarassed embarassed
Between, the man seems not OK, and they are just forcing communication attributes to him.... That's All... Watch the clips, nothing concerning this topic was mentioned at all...
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by overseasnbeyond: 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
I need a consultant on pure/ bottle water factory. Payment will be made for a comprehensive business report, must be ready to ensure nafdac approval registration is done and recommend appropriate machinery is acquired.
If he/she is versatile and ready to start with the company, employment contract will be discussed.
Interested email 30samdad@gmail.com
A
[1quote author=wizkidblogger
post=89602910]The Federal Government has issued a set of palliatives to help MSMEs wade through the current economic fallouts of the COVID-19 pandemic.

According to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, these palliatives reflect the Buhari administration’s determination to support MSMEs and the priority the Federal Government places on small businesses.

The palliatives are:

E-Registration of MSMEs/products at 80% discounted rate over a period of six months.

Zero tariffs for the first 200 micro and small businesses to register on the E-platform.

Waiver on administrative charges for overdue late renewal of expired licenses of micro/small businesses products for a period of 90 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrrBRRXu8k

This was announced on his instagram page

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/CAOEazGAyyL/[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
YESSConsulting:

Finally, someone could reason well with their brains. I scrolled through 4 pages just to see who noticed that this is most likely an old video.

No face mask
No mention of COVID 19
etc etc

Honestly, was so ashamed to note that from page 1-3 no body could speak directly to the video posted... It seems 98% nairalanders and Nigerians only read Headlines which most times are misleading.....

It's really pathetic...
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by adelaja70(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

Bro, nothing concerns Fec and Security meeting that was virtually transmitted in this topic....

Simple, this topic under consideration is false and misleading.... How can a whole Vice President be the one announcing ordinary price reduction that has no direct effect to better half of the population let alone a very small agency like NAFDAC ? No, the VP should have something better doing....

IS that even suppose to be an achievement at this critical time? Is that what the President and the Vice should be saying at this period when everyone is at home? embarassed embarassed
Between, the man seems not OK, and they are just forcing communication attributes to him.... That's All... Watch the clips, nothing concerning this topic was mentioned at all...
Pele.. Just follow him on Instagram and thank me later.
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by delawal: 3:33pm On May 16, 2020
this is nigeria. just like d frscn worte on their website dt drivers license is 8k bt when u go to,get,it,u will spend more than,20k, this new directive is just an,audion one, useless government
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by EsanEmmanuel(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:
Lol..

Your father is dead
Re: Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2020
adelaja70:

Pele.. Just follow him on Instagram and thank me later.

My dear, I have a brother who have served as an SA on Media to a big politician in this Country, he is the one in charge of Oga's verified Twitter, Instagram and Facebook account. The one oga uses are even unverified but nobody knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia / Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures / HILARIOUS: See What A Man Asked Jumia On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.