Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (6456 Views)

How Well Do You Know That Nairaland Moniker?? (photo) / Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] / Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Lanry1(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2020
1. Nwaamaikpe the unapologitic guy
2. Slawormir the damnnn niggarrr guy
3. Shibaraba, that guy is funny
4. Donstan, @ Nextd18

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Shellsploit: 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
illicit:
That moniker "Nobody"

Its a deleted user account.

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 16, 2020
Preshieben:
Semperty
Tho he doesn't want to meet me kiss
Fattiprince
Davash222
Lol. That's a lie and you know it wink

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by TheLioness: 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
Slaywife, primadonna, computergeek, amongst others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Bojack(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
1. Seun
2. Slawormir (damn niggarrr) grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Fidelismaria: 1:18pm On May 16, 2020

Na person wey go loan me money I wan meet ooo

Lalasticlala could that person be you?

I go pay you back with rare species of snake

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Eife(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2020
Cococandy
Autojosh
Seun
Slawormir (dann niggarrr)
Explorers
Alexreports
Macsjebs

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by TSBO: 2:05pm On May 16, 2020
naptu2
naptu2
naptu2

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by illicit(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2020
Shellsploit:

Its a deleted user account.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
cococandy Seun Jabolo tonyebarcanista ishilove

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Makavelli25: 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
Lizzyangel:
cococandy Seun Jabolo tonyebarcanista ishilove
Like seriously Grills?

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
Semperty:
Ariz a grin
Lol... Why? if I may ask.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Makavelli25: 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Na person wey go loan me money I wan meet ooo
Lalasticlala could that person be you?

I go pay you back with rare species of snake

Lalasticla shey you here
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by MrSensor(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2020
shilenji:
Shilenji that guy is so cool and handsome,you feel his presence anytime
you be gay?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2020
Quietly:

hahahaha damnnnn niggga...
Lol
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by posty56: 3:27pm On May 16, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I would love to meet the guy behind all the Lucifer handles grin
Luciferquran
Luciferimam
Luciferramadan
Luciferapostle.
Luciferyahweh.
Lucifercelibate.
I missed that guys madness. grin
I swear him and that guy simplykush ,their two they craze

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by HundredWays(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2020
@vanida6 kiss

@

@seun

@kingjrofficial

@crlomo

@Slawormir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Makavelli25: 3:32pm On May 16, 2020
Sweetcunt Itearhertoto those two too
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by HundredWays(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Like seriously
Grills?
the guy funny small na sad

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by XXLMANDIGO: 3:43pm On May 16, 2020
yuzedo

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by vanida6: 3:51pm On May 16, 2020
HundredWays:
@vanida6 kiss

@

@seun

@kingjrofficial

@crlomo

@Slawormir
don worry we gonna meet one day dear cool
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Makavelli25: 3:53pm On May 16, 2020
HundredWays:
the guy funny small na sad
He funny like that
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by HundredWays(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2020
vanida6:
don worry we gonna meet one day dear cool
wink
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Okoroawusa: 3:59pm On May 16, 2020
Preshieben:
Semperty
Tho he doesn't want to meet me kiss
Fattiprince
Davash222
Don't blame him. Nairaland be one kind
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:

Don't worry, I'll come see you in Akwa Ibom soon.
Ohh grin
I'd be so glad
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Quietly(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Sweetcunt
Itearhertoto those two too
the day sweetcunt saw you,she would start bashing you from there....but anyway ...sweetcunt longtime ?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Okoroawusa: 4:21pm On May 16, 2020
Seun...I want to see the young man that created this amazing world of Nairaland

Pocohantas....her giveaway during the early days of the lockdown changed my perception about her.

Ishilove....I want to ask her why my perceived differences about us still make me like her.She is always talking about God n Christianity while I hate religion. She has this thing against pre-marital sex while I view sex as an adult right wether married or not.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 16, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... Why? if I may ask.
I like your personality. Plus, You're smart wink
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Davash222(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2020
Semperty:
I like your personality. Plus, You're smart wink
And short too.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by opsylojay(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2020
Amya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest / I Enjoyed The Rape..am Looking For Someone To Rape Me - Young Lady Seek Advice / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.