Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (6455 Views)

How Well Do You Know That Nairaland Moniker?? (photo) / Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] / Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by BankyGee(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
pu7pl3 - mah main main bro
Ayanfe29 - mah NL iyawo
Johntitus - a good friend of mine. My Bruce Wayne cool
Nayo08 - my man
AngryHulk616 - we need to argue physically grin

TheKingIsHere, OdefaGirl, Minemyrs, Centino baba... Walai the list is endless jare

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by kroger: 2:44pm On May 22, 2020
Snipespeter:
Kroger
Franknetter
Lionlee
Blowjobs

Wow shocked shocked
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by BankyGee(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Slawormir
Dammmnn niggarr.
Isoright
I need to see that guy ahswear

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by pu7pl3(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2020
BankyGee:
Ayanfe29 - mah NL iyawo
Nayo08 - my man
hulk616 - we need to argue physically grin

TheKingIsHere, OdefaGirl, Minemyrs, Centino baba... Walai the list is endless jare

My man smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by OdefaGirl(f): 2:56pm On May 22, 2020
BankyGee:
Ayanfe29 - mah NL iyawo
Nayo08 - my man

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Ayanfe29(f): 3:21pm On May 22, 2020
BankyGee:
Ayanfe29 - mah NL iyawo
Nayo08 - my man

Me too o! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by lordally(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2020
KROGER
I SWEAR THIS GUY IS A GOOD MAN!!! IF HE HAD HIS WAY HE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT ME TO THE US BY HIMSELF ...THIS KROGER EVEN INTRODUCED ME TO HIS CANADIAN FRIEND TO SEE IF HE COULD HELP BUT THAT ONE NO EVEN FOLLOW AT ALL!!!!!

KROGER IS THE MAN ANYTIME ANY DAY

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by kroger: 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
lordally:
KROGER
I SWEAR THIS GUY IS A GOOD MAN!!! IF HE HAD HIS WAY HE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT ME TO THE US BY HIMSELF ...THIS KROGER EVEN INTRODUCED ME TO HIS CANADIAN FRIEND TO SEE IF HE COULD HELP BUT THAT ONE NO EVEN FOLLOW AT ALL!!!!!

I appreciate your kind words. Keep pressing on you go soon land yankee.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by TheKingIsHere: 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
BankyGee:
Ayanfe29 - mah NL iyawo
Nayo08 - my man

Me too, maybe one day I will arrange a DC hang out grove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by BankyGee(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Me too, maybe one day I will arrange a DC hang out grove
Correct boss cool
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by ugnoble: 5:19pm On May 22, 2020
kroger:

shocked shocked shocked

I admire your aura sir. I like the fact you are out to help people see that it's possible to make it legitimately in the states other than fraudulent means. I pray money comes and I'm able to make it to the States cause I'll sure need your guidance and mentorship career wise.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by ugnoble: 5:21pm On May 22, 2020
lordally:
KROGER

He is, I'm always observing him in ghost mode. Once contacted him a long Time ago.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Ginomel(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2020
Johntitus:
Bankygee, Ginomel, Davidzy23, Gentlesinna, OrDan, Gesoilo, et al - intelligent individuals. Nah una dey give me joy pass for Nairaland

NwaAmaikpe - dude's an unapologetic satirical psycho.

GrammarNazi - this guy makes me proof read a lot these days.

Lalasticlala - my bro says you're a lady but I no agree. Don't mind me. I be Thomas.

Kingcypress - thank you for creating that wonderful thread.

Southniyikaye - I can't thank you enough. Thank you so much and may God bless bro.

Thanks Bro! I'm flattered. Surprisingly mentioned. Someone DM me with such compliment.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by PattyMike(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2020
Pocohantas grin grin grin

Prettyprint grin grin grin

And then Millenniumlady.

Then there's another one that walks around with a Swiss knife and nearly cut off some perv guy's genitals. Ladygcrued-kini kan.

I for add some men moniker, but then why do I wanna meet you guy, haha.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by tendyjohn(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe - An intelligent psycho

Explorer - His posts are like watching documentary on TV

Lalasticlala - The snake master himself, looks like the most loved admin here

Pocohantas - I think she is cool
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Genset: 11:10am On May 23, 2020
Pocohantas
Ybaby

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ehhhn from ibadan God forbid bad thing if my enemy have accident on the way and am being asked where I was going to
Wah will I say grin
so na Ibadan you dey?

where in ib?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by extol1(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2020
they are these two people, analqueenluci; she is very funny with her speech, always trying to bully guys because she is a soldier, I won't mind seeing her face to face
GOFRONT, he can disturb me pertaining to anything happening in kogi state
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Aurelius1(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2020
NwanyiAkwaetitibabe . Unfortunately she deactivated.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by kroger: 2:26pm On May 23, 2020
ugnoble:

I admire your aura sir. I like the fact you are out to help people see that it's possible to make it legitimately in the states other than fraudulent means. I pray money comes and I'm able to make it to the States cause I'll sure need your guidance and mentorship career wise.

Hey bro I really appreciate... Keep pressing on and you achieve your dreams..

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

so na Ibadan you dey?

where in ib?
Jeez I don cast myself
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Jeez I don cast myself
u don cast yourself big time.Lol.
u no wan us to know your hideout abi? no worry.I go soon catch you sha!
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 23, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

u don cast yourself big time.Lol.

u no wan us to know your hideout abi?
no worry.I go soon catch you sha!

Shey na elebu side you dey stay
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
challenge,brother. grin
ZINIBANKS:
challenge,brother.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
feel u. Not Alone sister. There's also a Guy I Really want to hang out with but he isn't interested. Though we've worked in the same place before. ReaDing your post brought memories and made me feel like we've got something in common. TAKe CARe smiley
I saw this late
Apology Sis
We might have something in common
Who knows
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:03am On May 24, 2020
Eriggs:
Lol @ dem MANNA. Manna no bother reply this boy, na so him dey slam him papa and mama head with hammer for us. i know dem type. na dem dey slap dem mama dey naked am outside cos she advise dem. pigs dem grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 11:19am On May 24, 2020
Sourcerer
Pocohantas
Bestabigaelever
Seunmohmoh Ayanfe29
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 11:46am On May 24, 2020
Click on the link to join the hottest adult group Ever.

https:///EAyOGaDmIIVLlTPPbYdRmb

Interested?
Either send your number to donpapi057@gmail.com
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by bestabigaelever(f): 1:34pm On May 24, 2020
BurntSoul:
Sourcerer
Pocohantas
Bestabigaelever
Seunmohmoh Ayanfe29
cool
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
cool
Can i ask a favor?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person by bestabigaelever(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2020
BurntSoul:

Can i ask a favor?
I stopped doing doing favor a long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With My Girlfriend / “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.