Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. (4134 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 16, 2020
According to nnamdi Kanu, who may or may not be alive based on reports making rounds, Mohammed Buhari of Nigeria has long died and was buried in Saudi Arabia.

Then Jubril of sudan, a Buhari lookalike appears in the scene. Two days ago, the jubril died.

Now one Aminu Umar of Cameroon is now currently in AsoRock..
He is younger than Buhari but older than jubril. He can speak fulfude but can't speak English.
He is the same height with Buhari unlike jubril who was shorter. Unlike jubril and Buhari, Aminu doesn't laugh. He is always angry.
Aminu Umar who is from the North of Cameroon is currently occupying AsoRock. The Chinese came to disable the fingerprint of Abba Kyari, so that Aminu can be able to access the office of the late jubril, which was the former office of the late Buhari.

I'd be giving you more updates on the drama in AsoRock. We see all things..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by livebyday(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2020
grin

Comedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2020
Its easy to say NNAMDI KANU is a mad man,
Its easy to say he is this he is that.

I want to ask, why and how did rats invade aso rock in 2016?
How is it that the buhari we knew who love microphones and interviews now has become camera shy?

Everybody calling NNAMDI KANU a coward or other names. I don't blame u. I laugh because Nigeria is a failed state, and u are products of a failed state, it will be unfair to ask u to reason like KANU for once, a man that came and called the buhari when he was alive a mad man in court, in view of the world, without fear or intimidation.

I weep for Nigerians

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ThatFairGuy: 10:45am On May 16, 2020
Let's wait for Judas Ngueso's (late Nnamdi Kanu's imposter) response to tell who's now in Ask Rock. Una wan put words for the mouth of The respected leader of the Ipob terrorist group? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ThatFairGuy: 10:48am On May 16, 2020
[s]
sonofspada:

How is it that the buhari we knew who love microphones and interviews now has become camera shy?

Everybody calling NNAMDI KANU a coward or other names. I don't blame u. I laugh because Nigeria is a failed state, and u are products of a failed state, it will be unfair to ask u to reason like KANU for once, a man that came and called the buhari when he was alive a mad man in court, in view of the world, without fear or intimidation.

I weep for Nigerians
[/s]
One of the brainwashed worshiper of Late Nnamdi Kanu want us to reason as them? How on Earth would you tell us to be a fo0l?

Modified:
Let this same Nnamdi Kanu come back to Nigeria and call Jubril El Sudaani A MAD MAN AGAIN, then we'll know he isn't a COWARD

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 16, 2020
sonofspada:

I weep for Nigerians

Did I say Mazi nnamdi Kanu is a mad? Did you hear that from my mouth? Nairalnders where you people not here? Did I say anything?

Rats invaded the office of the late Buhari, the same office the late jubril occupied before his death because the Chinese wanted to change the fingerprint from Buhari's own to jubrils own.

Recall during the rat invasion, jubril went to the home of Buhari. To stay for 2weeks while the Chinese worked on the fingerprint. The Chinese made sure the finger print would accommodate abbakyari's finger and jubrils finger.
That's why only Abba Kyari and jubril can open the office.
Now the Chinese are back again. This time they want to make sure only Aminu Umar of Cameroon can access the office. But the new chief of staff is not really happy...but lets watch on...

I'd update you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ThatFairGuy: 10:57am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Did I say Mazi nnamdi Kanu is a mad? Did you hear that from my mouth? Nairalnders where you people not here? Did I say anything?

Rats invaded the office of the late Buhari, the same office the late jubril occupied before his death because the Chinese wanted to change the fingerprint from Buhari's own to jubrils own.

Recall during the rat invasion, jubril went to the home of Buhari. To stay for 2weeks while the Chinese worked on the fingerprint. The Chinese made sure the finger print would accommodate abbakyari's finger and jubrils finger.
That's why only Abba Kyari and jubril can open the office.
Now the Chinese are back again. This time they want to make sure only Aminu Umar of Cameroon can access the office. But the new chief of staff is not really happy...but lets watch on...

I'd update you..
Why feasting on the brain of that BOYISH chief cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 10:57am On May 16, 2020
In case you have any questions on the whole jubril, Buhari and Aminu saga, feel free to ask me...

I'm here for you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 10:58am On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Why feasting on the brain of that BOYISH chief cheesy

Lol. I just want to make everybody happy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by chinoxstock: 11:00am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:
In case you have any questions on the whole jubril, Buhari and Aminu saga, feel free to ask me...

I'm here for you..

Wow. Insightful.
How old is Aminu, jibril and Buhari?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 16, 2020
chinoxstock:

Wow. Insightful.
How old is Aminu, jibril and Buhari?

Good question. Buhari contrary to what they would want us to believe is 87years old.
Jubril was a small boy. He was just 48. Notice how agile and smart he was before his death 2days ago.

Aminu is 67years old. Aminu was born on the 24th of May. He's birthday is in a few days time.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Seetto: 11:08am On May 16, 2020
sonofspada:

I weep for Nigerians
I can't believe you are saying this, definitely kanu urine strong pass convid-19..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

I'm here for you..

Two quick ones, who recruited Aminu and what is Aisha's take on different men sleeping on her bed..

Since we want to be foolish.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 16, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Two quick ones, who recruited Aminu and what is Aisha's take on different men sleeping on her bed..

Since we want to be foolish.. grin grin

Lemme shock you. Aisha doesn't know the difference in these men. She still thinks Buhari is Aminu.

Aminu was recruited by 7fulani-hausa men. The group is chaired by the former vice president of Nigeria. Namadi Sambo. Yes my brother. They are all in this together..Have you heard from Sambo since? These people are the elite. They are playing with Nigerians...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by chinoxstock: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Good question. Buhari contrary to what they would want us to believe is 87years old.
Jubril was a small boy. He was just 48. Notice how agile and smart he was before his death 2days ago.

Aminu is 67years old. Aminu was born on the 24th of May. He's birthday is in a few days time.

Wow.. wisdom! I see..it's true o. Cos jubril is so young...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2020
chinoxstock:

Wow.. wisdom! I see..it's true o. Cos jubril is so young...

Was so young. Jubril died 2days ago of corona virus complications.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:24am On May 16, 2020
If a guy like Kanu can be leading millions of people,what else do you expect from his followers.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 16, 2020
helinues:
If a guy like Kanu can be leading millions of people,what else do you expect from his followers.

What are you trying to say?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:28am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

What are you trying to say?

You have your answers my friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

You have your answers my friend

undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, I hope Nigeria fare better under Aminu Umar. Buhari came to torment this country. Tufiakwa!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:33am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, I hope Nigeria fare better under Aminu Umar. Buhari came to torment this country. Tufiakwa!

You people should have been more concerned about your 5 Eastern states instead of pokenosing into others affairs..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by PVision2020(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2020
Laugh won tear my belle...
You'll become the laughing stock of all when you sacrifice logic and wisdom on the altar of hate.

Chai...there was indeed a country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

You people should have been more concerned about your 5 Eastern states instead of pokenosing into others affairs..

We are taking over Lagos na. If the Fulani can take over ilorin and install an Emir. Ndiigbo must take over Lagos and install an Eze. You can't do nothing about it bro.

Aminu Umar must support us. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:36am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

We are taking over Lagos na. If the Fulani can take over ilorin and install an Emir. Ndiigbo must take over Lagos and install and Eze. You can't do nothing about it bro.

Aminu Umar must support us.

You guys always like to shoot yourself in the leg.

If we are to go by your logic, Kwara state was lost to Fulani

Then why are you people still claiming SS lands when you people lost it to FG.

Nobody is stopping you people from taking over lagoon now..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by PVision2020(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is stopping you people from taking over lagoon now..m
Sarcasm bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is stopping you people from taking over lagoon now..m

Cry cry baby. Why are you crying...?

Did you know Aminu UMAR despise BMC? With Buhari gone, should be call you people AMC?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 16, 2020
PVision2020:

Sarcasm bro

The guy is a BOT. He no get sense...lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Cry cry baby. Why are you crying...?

Did you know Aminu UMAR despise BMC? Which Buhari gone, should be call you people AMC?

You people always have information about others, infact you have solutions to others problems.

Why are you people not finding solutions to your region's problem that make your people to be leaving the region as if ghost dey pursue una?

An unproductive land will definitely harbor poverty hence the poorest region in the south..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sageprime(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2020
He first said the Buhari in aso rock is a Chinese version now he said it is Aminu from Cameroon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

You people always have information about others, infact you have solutions to others problems.

Why are you people not finding solutions to your region's problem that make your people to be leaving the region as if ghost dey pursue una?

An unproductive land will definitely harbor poverty hence the poorest region in the south..

See your mouth like you people..you people have this, you people have that, you people are poor, you people....with your big head.. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafrans Heading To Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Trial.pics / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.