Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. (4135 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:47am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

See your mouth like you people..you people have this, you people have that, you people are poor, you people....with your big head.. tongue tongue

grin grin

That caught you unaware...Cos they are undisputable facts.

Try and be more concerned about your region that is in vegetable state

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:48am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

The guy is a BOT. He no get sense...lol

You don't even know the meaning of sarcasm...

No wonder Kanu is your mentor... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

grin grin

That caught you unaware...Cos they are undisputable facts.

Try and be more concerned about your region that is in vegetable state

Oh, I'm so pained right now. So my region is so poor? cry cry :'
Please go easy on my region...lol

You be confirmed amuge. You know wetin Benin people dey call amuge? Na you be...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:51am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Oh, I'm so pained right now. So my region is so poor? cry cry :'
Please go easy on my region...lol

You be confirmed amuge. You know wetin Benin people dey call amuge? Na you be...

Do you know what Yoruba people call Oponu Ayirada? That suits you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Balogunodua(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu may his troubled soul rest in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Do you know what Yoruba people call Oponu Ayirada? That suits you.

Lol. To think that you are 38years old.. zero wisdom, anywhere Belle face, BOT, AMC.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2020
Balogunodua:
Nnamdi Kanu may his troubled soul rest in peace grin

Wetin kanu do you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 11:55am On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Lol. To think that you are 38years old.. zero wisdom, anywhere Belle face, BOT, AMC.

grin grin You are seriously in a severe pain...

No creativity except they go personal.

Like I always tell your mates go and enroll at the nearest newspaper stands to you for catch up.

In the meantime, list activated

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

grin grin You are seriously in a severe pain...

No creativity except they go personal.

Like I always tell your mates go and enroll at the nearest newspaper stands to you for catch up.

In the meantime, list activated

grin grin

Atleaast you are not denying the facts. Your unintelligence amazes me. I won't bring myself down to your level to start explaining the jokes to you. I refuse to can.

Common sense, old man like you no get..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
One of the brainwashed worshiper of Late Nnamdi Kanu want us to reason as them? How on Earth would you tell us to be a fo0l?

Modified:
Let this same Nnamdi Kanu come back to Nigeria and call Jubril El Sudaani A MAD MAN AGAIN, then we'll know he isn't a COWARD
U see urself?
When he came before what did u do?

I don't have ur time, ur a product of a failed state.

Or u even paid to castigate the man.

U will continue to take nonsense from ur zoo leaders. Monkey will continue to steal jamb money, after all una dey zoo.

I hope COVID-19 kills u soon, or hunger, choose wisely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Balogunodua(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Wetin kanu do you?
Is it wrong to wish a dead person RIP

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2020
Seetto:

I can't believe you are saying this, definitely kanu urine strong pass convid-19..
. Yes, I agree.. But u are the one being fooled for life.
Ur president cannot address u in this trying times and to u its normal.

Ur country can not fund u during lock down and to u its normal.

NNAMDI KANU that will shout in court, put the judge in line, within the ambit of the law u are calling names, something ur political fools won't dare do, they will rather go to court in wheel chairs.

Make we dey look if that thing in aso rock, pretending to be president will avoid interview till 2023.

The level of damage don to ur reasoning encompasses mankind.

Rethink!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 16, 2020
Balogunodua:

Is it wrong to wish a dead person RIP

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 16, 2020
sonofspada:

NNAMDI KANU that will shout in court, put the judge in line, within the ambit of the law u are calling names, something ur political fools won't dare do, they will rather go to court in wheel chairs.

Make we dey look if that thing in aso rock, pretending to be president will avoid interview till 2023.

Rethink!

Exactly. That thing in AsoRock is Aminu Umar. Buhari and jubril are both dead. Aminu Umar can only read what is written for him. He can't interact cos his English is poor... I agree with you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Seetto: 6:39pm On May 16, 2020
sonofspada:

Rethink!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ThatFairGuy: 8:05pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
sonofspada:

U see urself?
When he came before what did u do?

I don't have ur time, ur a product of a failed state.

Or u even paid to castigate the man.

U will continue to take nonsense from ur zoo leaders. Monkey will continue to steal jamb money, after all una dey zoo.

I hope COVID-19 kills u soon, or hunger, choose wisely
[/s]
Son of spade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Son of spade cheesy
Don't smile in my face, I hope COVID-19 kills u soon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Seetto post=89620598][/quote]
I hope your country can fight for u, or u die of COVID-19
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ThatFairGuy: 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
sonofspada:
Don't smile in my face, I hope COVID-19 kills u soon
Where are your senses son of spade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by GreenDestiny2: 8:51pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Lol

That helinu guy fall my hand. He can't understand such a pure joke from the beginning. I had been laughing from page 1. You shouldn't have told him the thread is a joke. I was enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ProfOlu(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:
According to nnamdi Kanu, who may or may not be alive based on reports making rounds, Mohammed Buhari of Nigeria has long died and was buried in Saudi Arabia.

Then Jubril of sudan, a Buhari lookalike appears in the scene. Two days ago, the jubril died.

Now one Aminu Umar of Cameroon is now currently in AsoRock..
He is younger than Buhari but older than jubril. He can speak fulfude but can't speak English.
He is the same height with Buhari unlike jubril who was shorter. Unlike jubril and Buhari, Aminu doesn't laugh. He is always angry.
Aminu Umar who is from the North of Cameroon is currently occupying AsoRock. The Chinese came to disable the fingerprint of Abba Kyari, so that Aminu can be able to access the office of the late jubril, which was the former office of the late Buhari.

I'd be giving you more updates on the drama in AsoRock. We see all things..

What a zoo. Why can't Nigerians reason, and think about the affairs of the country. look at the message, don't look at the person that sent the message. Why are people still satisfied with all these nonsense going on this country. It is quite heartbroken, that Nigerians are not concerned on how they are being governed. No wonder, the white men always laugh at us.
What a jungle we are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Seetto: 9:16pm On May 16, 2020
sonofspada:

I hope your country can fight for u, or u die of COVID-19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by dukeprince50: 9:20pm On May 16, 2020
sonofspada:
Its easy to say NNAMDI KANU is a mad man,
Its easy to say he is this he is that.

I want to ask, why and how did rats invade aso rock in 2016?
How is it that the buhari we knew who love microphones and interviews now has become camera shy?

Everybody calling NNAMDI KANU a coward or other names. I don't blame u. I laugh because Nigeria is a failed state, and u are products of a failed state, it will be unfair to ask u to reason like KANU for once, a man that came and called the buhari when he was alive a mad man in court, in view of the world, without fear or intimidation.

I weep for Nigerians
both KANU u are praising and PMB are stupid, the problem is that both their supporters are senseless and brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by dukeprince50: 9:24pm On May 16, 2020
ProfOlu:

What a zoo. Why can't Nigerians reason, and think about the affairs of the country. look at the message, don't look at the person that sent the message. Why are people still satisfied with all these nonsense going on this country. It is quite heartbroken, that Nigerians are not concerned on how they are being governed. No wonder, the white men always laugh at us.
What a jungle we are.
this is the kind of messages that Ipob members dish out.
No concrete evidence whatsoever, NK is just as useless to Igbo as PMB is to Nigeria, the difference is that one is a talkertive while the other is silent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ProfOlu(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2020
Let us answer this questions
1 Why does Buhari shy of public appearance.
2 Why does he always refuse to be interviewed.
What is happening in Aso rock.
3 Where are the Chinese they brought.
4 What have they been doing since they came to Nigeria.
5 Why has Buhari not come to address the Nigerian in public, and live, not prerecorded.

Many questions to ask,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by buhariguy(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Two quick ones, who recruited Aminu and what is Aisha's take on different men sleeping on her bed..

Since we want to be foolish.. grin grin
first time to ask sensible question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Miracle1991: 9:38pm On May 16, 2020
Yesterday ipob were killing themselves because of ordinary mango, instead of trying to find solutions to the hungry that is killing his people in Abia state he is busy talking rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by buhariguy(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Lemme shock you. Aisha doesn't know the difference in these men. She still thinks Buhari is Aminu.

Aminu was recruited by 7fulani-hausa men. The group is chaired by the former vice president of Nigeria. Namadi Sambo. Yes my brother. They are all in this together..Have you heard from Sambo since? These people are the elite. They are playing with Nigerians...
so sambo is now among the cabal, what el-rufai could not achieve.
Hahahahahaha, no wonder the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs can't reason with their number six
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by buhariguy(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Seetto post=89625455][/quote] US dont even have President,
Or is it pig trump that is their President?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Afamed: 10:00pm On May 16, 2020
ProfOlu:
Let us answer this questions
1 Why does Buhari shy of public appearance.
2 Why does he always refuse to be interviewed.
What is happening in Aso rock.
3 Where are the Chinese they brought.
4 What have they been doing since they came to Nigeria.
5 Why has Buhari not come to address the Nigerian in public, and live, not prerecorded.

Many questions to ask,
Stop being silly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ProfOlu(m): 12:30am On May 17, 2020
Afamed:

Stop being silly
Answer that questions, if you can't answer it, then you will now know the person that is silly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 3:17am On May 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
both KANU u are praising and PMB are stupid, the problem is that both their supporters are senseless and brainwashed
Ok, u that have sense what have u done, or what are u doing for a change, ode, anumpama. U will use 1500mb and be exhibiting nuisancy online.

Its not ur fault, Nigeria has altered ur ability to reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Pulling Weight, See What He Was Caught Doing At Nigeria Army Resource / Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries / Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi In A Political Plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.