Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown (53528 Views)

What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Racoon(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2020
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2020
So sex dey sweet this people, not only Africa
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Patoski7(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Dortmund go make peeps cry today.
my mind dey tell me

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by NigeriaB(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2020
No I won't !

I will only do what God says I should do..

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by NaijadrivaCars: 10:44am On May 16, 2020
How this people take know wetin people don already do?
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2020
Sex doll will be better. See advice
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by NaijadrivaCars: 10:45am On May 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:

You mean say dem go lose?

People de judge all these comeback teams with their old form.
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by OlawaleBammie: 10:45am On May 16, 2020
Tym for naija gals to cash in... angry angry sad sad
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by lukui: 10:45am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian *****, hope you are not jealous?

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by DaddyMorenike: 10:45am On May 16, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

is it not possible?
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2020
Omo see dapadapa. Na that place for make sense die for this coro period ooo. Any small thing na pia pia .... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by bestpunterever: 10:46am On May 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
na over 2.5 game
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Lordjb: 10:46am On May 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by ismoney: 10:46am On May 16, 2020
Don’t be deceived by human ideology and demonic policy makers since a curse has been laid on them. Is 10:1. God rules and His policies can’t be changed by any human events. Sex is for the married and nothing should be promoted aside what God has said of it. God have mercy on all who rejoice in evil. I pity my generation.

I love God. I love Israel.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by MrCuteking(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2020
This is not a good advice.

Check my signature

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by GeneralPula: 10:47am On May 16, 2020
Way to go!

I need my own sex buddy ASAP!

Things we would be doing..

Eat
Relax.
Bleep
Play

I’ve got it all in abundant wink

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Nobody: 10:47am On May 16, 2020
wagazala:
Make sense. Religious folks wont like this though. If only they understood the impact of sex on mental health.

You are free to Bleep as many ashewo ladies as you like in Naija. Provided you are ready to face the consequences
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Roon9(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2020
Brendaniel:
Na wa o, but on a serious note the guy in this picture looks like Bro Shaggi grin

I look am thrice
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by scoundrel(f): 10:48am On May 16, 2020
Something tells me one paragraph is more than enough for this piece of information.

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Le2money(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2020
The guy in that picture resemble that comedian by d name brother shaggy grin grin grin
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Roon9(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:

Abeg oo
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by DaddyMorenike: 10:49am On May 16, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

People de judge all these comeback teams with their old form.
you don get am.
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by airminem(f): 10:50am On May 16, 2020
Nice post Mynd44. I also relate it to Nigeria too. But sometimes isnt the way it works with some Naija buddies
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by platido(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2020
Omo see free shikpa.... chaii how wish I can relocate there grin grin grin
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Futuragetty: 10:50am On May 16, 2020
Brendaniel:
Na wa o, but on a serious note the guy in this picture looks like Bro Shaggi grin
lol. is there someone else that goes by that name? if not, Shaggi no near that guy at all.
Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by GodPunishBiafra: 10:50am On May 16, 2020

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Abbeybailey(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2020
Lucky me. I have one already and that's my beautiful wife of many years.

Re: Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown by Mizwisdom(f): 10:51am On May 16, 2020
These idiots are the reason for pandemics. This Corona isn't killing enough. Imagine when people should be sober and reflect on life these idiots are promoting illicit affairs

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos