Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? (31591 Views)

Disposable Pants / Best Diaper For Babies / Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Angolobabe(f): 4:47am On Jan 15, 2011
I mean store brands diapers and how many are in one packet of different brands ? if you've used any and what are the best one's so far and there names?
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Angolobabe(f): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2011
No replies yet ,does this means that no parents here use disposable diapers in nigeria ? any good citizen willing to help me out with my enquiry?
Thanks.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by spyder880(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
Pampers costs N450 for a pack of 12.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Angolobabe(f): 3:36am On Jan 21, 2011
Thanks alot for the info,its appreciated.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by modele2: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
Huggies snug and dry size 3 (204 pieces) cost 9200
same with size 4(cant remember how many daipers are in the carton).
I live in asaba and get mine from a wholesaler, the Lagos prices should be better.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Angolobabe(f): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2011
modele2:

Huggies snug and dry size 3 (204 pieces) cost 9200
same with size 4(cant remember how many daipers are in the carton).
I live in asaba and get mine from a wholesaler, the Lagos prices should be better.

thanks for the details,wholesale price cheaper,looking for store price in average.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Sammiejo: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
I sell @ NGN8500 per carton of huggies for all sizes.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Busybody2(f): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Huh, thirty something pounds shocked Anyway these quoted prices are cheap and reasonable for 2 years supply worth of nappies tongue
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Sammiejo: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2011
Busy_body well done. I hope you calculated, shipping, clearing and other costs too.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by blank(f): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
Pls, Busy Body are you sure of what your saying? I just returned from the UK and bought cases of huggies at 144 per case for 20pounds. That is roughly the same price here in Nigeria just marginally cheaper. Where u got 30 pounds for a 2 year supply of nappies shows ur just being economical with the truth.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by martharus: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2011
How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ?

toujours size 4 - A pack of 50 pieces for N2500
this i use for my baby, and that what i buy
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Busybody2(f): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
blank:

Pls, Busy Body are you sure of what your saying? I just returned from the UK and bought cases of huggies at 144 per case for 20pounds. That is roughly the same price here in Nigeria just marginally cheaper. Where u got 30 pounds for a 2 year supply of nappies shows your just being economical with the truth.

lol, was kidding about the 2 years supply oh, but on a serious note there is always a special offer such as 3 for 2 or something going on, During Asda's Baby and Toddler event which just ended, 100 Huggies in size 1 was selling for £7 and Mothercare currently has size 2 pack of 72 for £6, the 144 pack you got retails for £11 in Tesco, so imagine how much you would be saving further if you were buying them in the 3 for 2 offers wink Sainsbury's also presently has some one-third off all baby stuff going on. 

Sammiejo:

Busy_body well done. I hope you calculated, shipping, clearing and other costs too.

Wetin i do tongue Don't worry, I know it is shipping costs etc, that hikes up the prices of virtually everything in Naija wink I am even saving your contact details for future purposes, i remember telling a certain someone not to travel to naija empty handed and help me use his luggage allowance to carry nappies and baby food, but he refused saying he didn't want to carry more than a bag, and that he does not care how much they cost in Naija, that na hin money he go take buy am so make I mind my business, so whats my own, abeg feel free to inflate the price higher when he comes to buy wink That will teach him angry

See, yours is even cheaper than where I was going to send him cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-175966.0.html#msg2913707
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by pator(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2011
I use Pampers Active Baby. It goes for 950 naira/pack of 24 diapers for size 2. This is also imported and from my judgement it is better than Huggies.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by EngrCGam: 6:29pm On May 16, 2011
FASTRAX CARGO OFFERING. LOT OF 10 BOXES HUGGIES DIAPERS SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR FOR ONLY =N=60,000. (LAGOS, OTHER CITIES PLEASE CALL)

MIX YOUR SIZES IF YOU WANT. 810 PIECES (DEPENDING ON SIZES CHOSEN).

CALL TONYE  +44 7946 790790 or ORDER info@fastraxcargo.com

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by cookie27: 11:21pm On May 30, 2011
Planning a baby shower?
Welcome the new baby (and impress the new mum) with a diaper cake!
Diaper cakes are practical, unique and adorable.
Each cake is made entirely of baby diapers and comes with extras such as receiving blankets, bibs, booties and even the occasional soft toy.
They come in three basic shapes; the classic cake, the bicycle and the tricycle.
Call Arin on 08038086289 to book.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Robertdick(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Toujours is one of the best and if you want i can supply you from Germany at an affordable price.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by karlakassy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2011
@robertdick,am interested in d toujours,pls send me further details to calpattyc@yahoo.com.thx
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by obowunmi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
What happened to using cloth and washing the shit with ya barehand. Its more better, Use hotwater to wash the cloth.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by blank(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2011
@ obowunmi, why don't u do it?
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by obowunmi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
They call it nappy. wink
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Busybody2(f): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
obowunmi:

They call it nappy. wink

Oya confess, how many days did it take for you to find out that it is called a nappy tongue grin And was that the question Blank asked you, Men lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by obaa1: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2011
The dollar rate is getting higher but you can still get between N9500 - N11,500 depending on where you are buying from. Wholesale price at Idumagbo, Idimota and Eko from N9500 for Snug and Dry series USA. and for GIGA UK between N8500 and N10,000. well guys you can buy from me for less , call Seyi (Identity) on +2348052477310. if you are buying more than 10 cartoons be rest asure you will get at N9,200.

I have over 300 cartoons available, first come first serve, or mail me on femiadelusi@gmail.com or stoyosin@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by mymanmywom: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hello all am urgently looking for the attached diapers in wholesale quantity and price anyone with the stock pls reply

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2011
We originally used to buy Pampers, 44 per pack, size 4 - 9kgs. Can't remember the price, but they were rubbish. They leak really badly. We then moved to Toujours, same size and 56 per pack. They are excellent, at £7,49 per pack. We also use Tescos own brand, 44 per pack, size 9 - 20kgs, and they're on a par with Toujours. Very absorbent. Similar price to Toujours. The only way you'll know they're really wet is when they sag.

Pampers are overrated, and you'll be changing them very frequently, due to leakage. They just aren't absorbent enough.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by anikeogo7: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2012
Hi can you send your phone no to my email add,i have this products if you are really interested
mickymouseboy@yahoo.com.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by mymanmywom: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2012
Hi Anikeogo7
I ve sent a mail to your box could you please get back to me as soon as you can
thanks
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by eBONY33: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2012
mymanmywom I have huggies gig pack email me on ogechio@yahoo.com for price list.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by eBONY33: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2012
sorry meant big pack
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by boaz2225: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
Hello
I'm from Israel and I want to import diapers to Israel, I am looking for Huggies diapers or diapers of the same quality level or better than Huggies diaper.
I'll be happy if we could to cooperate.

Email: boaz2225@walla.co.il

Boaz
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by toyemz(f): 2:06am On Jan 24, 2012
@sienna

Pampers are overrated, and you'll be changing them very frequently, due to leakage. They just aren't absorbent enough

sorry just seeing this
but that is so not true
pampers are just pretty expensive that's all
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by blank(f): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2012
I don't like pampers as well. Not too absorbent. Don't use it 4 my baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Best Way to Punish Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.