Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 PM

Earn Dollars Monthly With Google Admob Using Your Android Or IOS Smart Phones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Dollars Monthly With Google Admob Using Your Android Or IOS Smart Phones (551 Views)

Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / Earn $500 Dollars Monthly (2022)- 1-on-1 Mentorship Amazon KDP / The Real Google Admob (+payment Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Dollars Monthly With Google Admob Using Your Android Or IOS Smart Phones by Nedlloyd2009: 11:30am On May 16, 2020
Hello Guys,

I'd like to introduce you to an online based business called Google Admob, a mobile advertising business with Android and IOS. And this is how it works,

1. Big companies and institutions pays google to advertise their businesses and google on the other hands achieves that purpose by putting those adverts in your app and when they (google) place those adverts on your app then there’s a click on that advert placed there by google then you get paid

2. Your Earning is determined by the numbers of valid clicks which is done by your app then you get paid per month

3. Google end of the month is 21st of every month after which google will automatically process and transfer your earnings to your local bank account, there's no need for you to place redrawal because payment is automated.

4. Google will require you to verify your Admob account before your earnings can be processed and paid to you. Acceptable government I.Ds for verification are,
National ID card, Driver's license and international passport.

5. Our success in the Google mobile ad business is as a result of our Earning App which is the key tool in the mobile advertising business. Our earning app is developed in such a way that you can earn $35-$40 daily as a starter and $80 upwards daily after receiving your first payment from Admob.

6. Google does not permit you to click on your advert but we have designed ways and guildlines whereby you can click on the advert on your app without been penalised.

Interested persons should either ring or WhatsApp me 081.36.23.08.85.

What you stand to benefits from your participation in Google Admob training are,
1. I will guild you to create an Admob account that Google will approve in than 24hrs.
2. I will help design your unique earning app
3. I will guild you on how to verify your Google Admob account .
4. I will help you connect you local bank account to your Google Admob account to receive payment.
Re: Earn Dollars Monthly With Google Admob Using Your Android Or IOS Smart Phones by OttHin: 12:38pm On May 16, 2020

Re: Earn Dollars Monthly With Google Admob Using Your Android Or IOS Smart Phones by vickysly: 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
Nedlloyd2009:
Hello Guys,

I'd like to introduce you to an online based business called Google Admob, a mobile advertising business with Android and IOS. And this is how it works,

1. Big companies and institutions pays google to advertise their businesses and google on the other hands achieves that purpose by putting those adverts in your app and when they (google) place those adverts on your app then there’s a click on that advert placed there by google then you get paid

2. Your Earning is determined by the numbers of valid clicks which is done by your app then you get paid per month

3. Google end of the month is 21st of every month after which google will automatically process and transfer your earnings to your local bank account, there's no need for you to place redrawal because payment is automated.

4. Google will require you to verify your Admob account before your earnings can be processed and paid to you. Acceptable government I.Ds for verification are,
National ID card, Driver's license and international passport.

5. Our success in the Google mobile ad business is as a result of our Earning App which is the key tool in the mobile advertising business. Our earning app is developed in such a way that you can earn $35-$40 daily as a starter and $80 upwards daily after receiving your first payment from Admob.

6. Google does not permit you to click on your advert but we have designed ways and guildlines whereby you can click on the advert on your app without been penalised.

Interested persons should either ring or WhatsApp me 081.36.23.08.85.

What you stand to benefits from your participation in Google Admob training are,
1. I will guild you to create an Admob account that Google will approve in than 24hrs.
2. I will help design your unique earning app
3. I will guild you on how to verify your Google Admob account .
4. I will help you connect you local bank account to your Google Admob account to receive payment.

Is it for free?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Familiar With Forex Trading! / Who Invented Bitcoin ? / Step By Step How To Fund Paypal With Bitcoin And Withdraw Via Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.