Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie (74021 Views)

Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:21am On May 18, 2020
NotComplaining:

Trump a has very different set of policies.
U dont even know what to say to the extent that ur typing rubbish
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2020
OK we don' hear... Pls I need one more like.... How can my likes be on 666 abeg someone should change d figure.. Dalu Nu ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by etibaba(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2020
Lyydia2:
I use to think I m the only person that notices this. Cos nobody seems to b talking about it. Its wrong in everyway!

A good leader should lead by example
You may need to tell this to Trump.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Minemrys: 8:27am On May 18, 2020
Why people heartless sef? He is already wearing a mask na. It's like asking spiderman to wear an0ther face mask.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by otino(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2020
Meaning the VP is not in a safe environment but buhari is, I am not understanding

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Minemrys: 8:30am On May 18, 2020
meeky007:
how can he wear Mask over a mask
broda i tire oh. S0me people ma wicked fah. For this heat again? Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by ThePropertyGuy: 8:35am On May 18, 2020
“As seen on Linda Ikeji’s blog“

Kosiso12:
Why President Buhari Doesn't Wear Facemask - Presidency

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie,
revealed that expert medical protocol states that there is no need for face mask when in a safe environment, hence Buhari’s reason for not wearing it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1261558493191995392
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by NotComplaining: 8:36am On May 18, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

U dont even know what to say to the extent that ur typing rubbish

Im actually saying more with little. Thats what we academics call a compressed argument.

Trumps policies are not existential threats to the most vulnerable and though Trump does not wear a mask he has been very active and present. Buhari has been very abstract to his policies and responsibilities.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by just2endowed: 8:36am On May 18, 2020
A president should lead by example by wearing mask. If his subjects or followers should see him, they would say there master is not putting on mask so no need for them too
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Vivian16: 8:38am On May 18, 2020
Buhari is a real strategist, he employed Igbos and Yorubas as his spokes persons and defenders who will be defending all his loopholes while his Fulani brothers are in the mainstream of his administration. It is well.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 8:38am On May 18, 2020
And why do people wear face shield instead of face masks.. Abi covid dey carry stone
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by 8stargeneral: 8:42am On May 18, 2020
Buhari can't withstand wearing face mask he will suffocate .
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Kennyceez: 8:43am On May 18, 2020
Very correct
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:45am On May 18, 2020
NotComplaining:

Im actually saying more with little. Thats what we academics call a compressed argument.

Trumps policies are not existential threats to the most vulnerable and though Trump does not wear a mask he has been very active and present. Buhari has been very abstract to his policies and responsibilities.
If Academics turn out this dull, then education is entirely useless. What does activeness or abstractness in policies has to do with nosemasks. If trumps policies and activeness is anything to go buy why is USA the highest with Death rates in the entire globe?
Bros the simple logic is, if u can have everyone around u put on a facemask due to ur position or authorithy, then u dont need a facemask. Dont argue this pls.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Skmoda(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2020
Lyydia2:
I use to think I m the only person that notices this. Cos nobody seems to b talking about it. Its wrong in everyway!

do we even have a leader?
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by dometome: 8:49am On May 18, 2020
meeky007:

besides hes supposed to wear a mask to protect himself against ppl visiting him
Photoshop. Photoshoping that mask is an impossible task.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Ingredient88(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Nigerians love proving or arguing issue that is not relevant that is why we are being refer to as lazy youths, why can't you find something to do instead of finding one's fault? is it only Nigeria president that is not using face masks? they are many leaders around the globe that not using face masks! so why we always criticizing our own president Have you never see an average American always criticizing their government negatively? but is only here in Nigeria that will normally criticize an issue that is not even relevant that shows since we don't even have work to do why won't we sit dawn here on social media discussing issues that will never contribute anything to your life or growth even our social development, I pity this country mostly the youth of nowadays, we don't even think of how to develop our self! is only how to criticize leaders, questioning every move, particularly our leaders by doing this we can never go forward!
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by dometome: 8:50am On May 18, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

If Academics turn out this dull, then education is entirely useless. What does activeness or abstractness in policies has to do with nosemasks. If trumps policies and activeness is anything to go buy why is USA the highest with Death rates in the entire globe?
Bros the simple logic is, if u can have everyone around u put on a facemask due to ur position or authorithy, then u dont need a facemask. Dont argue this pls.
even Xi Jin Ping wire facemask. BTW China has the highest death rate
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by dulphines: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
If em wear mask now, they will say its Jubrin behind the mask.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Unrated900(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2020
meeky007:

besides hes supposed to wear a mask to protect himself against ppl visiting him

He can’t wear mask because he is not who he is.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by begge: 8:57am On May 18, 2020
HAVE U SEEN A ROBOT COP WEARING MASK? ABI YOU WAN WEAK THE BATTERY
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 8:58am On May 18, 2020
You people should leave him alone
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by bluefilm: 9:09am On May 18, 2020
Lyydia2:

So you think that mask actually protects you?

So how about your eyes?

Are we not told that the virus can enter your body through the eyes too?

This is all bullshît.

Unfortunately, so many cannot even see the bullshît playing out right in front of them.

Fúck. angry
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by dreu2fine(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2020
Lyydia2:

did usa president wear mask no/
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by adenigga(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2020
chinjo:
We know the reason already. You can not wear mask on another mask.

Yeah!

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by michoim(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2020
Lyydia2:

Very wrong assertions!
He is in his OWN safe environment, and there are security protocols to ensure those coming to meet him wear a mask. But if he is going out of his environment he will wear mask.
Do you wear mask in your living room in your OWN house all the time?
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by apexc1896: 9:16am On May 18, 2020
[color=#] 979967[/color]
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by apexc1896: 9:16am On May 18, 2020
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by andyanders: 9:20am On May 18, 2020
suremanpatriot:
because IT CLEARLY SHOWS COVID IS NOT FOR AFRICANS .
MAKE UNA DEY DECEIVE UNA SEF DEY SUPPORT BORDER CLOSURE BY WIKE ,Dapo AND CO. trying to wraken and harrass their political enemies in their states. THEY WILL PAY WITH THEIR BLOOD FOR THIS OPPRESSION because VERY SOON THEIR STARVED PEOPLE WILL INADE THEM AND FEAST ON THEIR FLESH AND FAMILIES.

MOST NAIJA ARE PROPER Big MUGU WEY DEM DON USE FOR THIS COVID19 RITUAL CHOP THEIR BRAIN ,CHOP THEIR TREASURY ACC ,AND CHOP THEIR DESTINY.
NDI ALA! angry

Exactly on point and nothing less than what u have stated herein.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by emmydiamon(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2020
You guys will always have what to say. No doubt
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie by Petdagr8t(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=meeky007 post=89608564]how can he wear Mask over a mask

besides hes supposed to wear a mask to protect himself against ppl visiting him[/quote/]
Oh my gush!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband / Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.