Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) (2012 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Newly ‘acquired’ Butts In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by TMKsouth: 12:14pm On May 16, 2020
Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by TMKsouth: 12:15pm On May 16, 2020
It's a cream that claims to make bums grow to any size, and the ladies are going crazy over it.

38-year old Mathapelo Mohau from Johannesburg heard about the cream on Facebook and ordered it.

"They delivered and I started applying it to my bums and hips. In a space of 4 weeks I started noticing the difference. I was told to spread it on until I was satisfied with the size of my bums, and then I must stop. If I continue applying it my bums would not stop getting puffed up."

She has stopped using the cream because she is satisfied with the results.

"Wherever I go now men can't resist me. A miracle happened, I have a new man now. He can't take his eyes off me. I don't think he'd have looked at me twice in the past. But now I have big bums too, he has stopped cheating.

What he went outside for he's now getting at home, and we are getting serious with our relationship."

The woman who sells the cream via Facebook says it's made of natural herbs and works wonders. That's all she could say and did not want to give her name.

General practitioner Dr Mahendra Adams said women who want to enhance any part of their bodies should go to professionals and not just anyone found on social media.

Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
She should do it for her and not for men

2 Likes

Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 16, 2020
Where is the butt angry
Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by TMKsouth: 4:27pm On May 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Where is the butt angry

Above the article.
Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by TMKsouth: 5:56pm On May 16, 2020
WannaHowzit:
She should do it for her and not for men

These things don't work.

1 Like

Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by TMKsouth: 9:51pm On May 16, 2020

Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2020
I need it

1 Like

Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by TMKsouth: 10:51pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
I need it

Post back with the results wink
Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
I need it

U fine the way u are
Re: New Cream Growing Butts In SA - "Now I Can Choose The Man I Want" (photos) by TMKsouth: 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
Dangerous

(1) (Reply)

“its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users / She Has Received Sense –reactions As Mercy Eke Deletes Silhouette Challenge Vid / Guests express anger as stripper does ‘legwork’ to entertain them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.