Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures (69793 Views)

Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Urchman200: 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
The mumu no be small ooo,wearing face mask and face shield at the same time ,shows he is nothing but a glorified tout.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Happyfela(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
The Man that Eat Bullet for breakfast and lunch.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by chloride6: 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
Nawa ooh.

They are really pushing this Oluomo for governor thing ooh..
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin omo na Samsung fold phone dis man dey use for dis resesion
From Ikeja along to oshodi is now #200.So tell me why he can't afford it?All the tout extorting money from commercial bus drivers remit to him as the nurtw treasurer,oshodi branch.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Ferdinandu(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
Agbero dey pay big time . I sorry for those who no get head for school but dey school dey waste time
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by sencekompis: 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
THUGGERY STYLE
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by oluwaseyi0: 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Nulmazemlo:
OMG

This is a scammer
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Binhamid(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=livebyday post=89609413] angry

Who cares? I mean who actually cares?!!

If you care that this good for nothing , uneducated, dredge of society, piece of dung, thug for hire, assassin for pay ,son of a bastard wears a face mask then you are worth no more than a grain of shît in the toilet about to be flushed away into a pit.

Not the solid type of shît but the watery type that comes after you eat too much beans portage and moyin moyin with boiled eggs

This man is a worthless scum bag and a dirty , filthy, shît eroded corpse who should not be held in any form of respect if Nigeria was a sane society. Well let me not heap this on Nigeria this is purely a Lagos State thing! No other state can be so idiotic !!

Now when the drunkard Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a jungle , a zoo and a farm we all criticized him but the fact that this rubbish thread is on front page about such a mannerless tout as this idiot , shows how far Lagos State has indeed fallen, unfortunately that bastard named Nnamdi kanu has actually been proved right

Imagine the state of New York in the United States of America using a thug like master P as a brand ambassador? That's what the idiots in Lagos are doing with rubbish like this !!

Education is clearly not wisdom

[I can see you are a very sad person. Please reduce the hate in your mind so you can make it like mc oluomo]
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by D1zion: 1:22pm On May 16, 2020
MC abgero
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Emperor100(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2020
Omihanifa:
Quality office furniture
You've got good eyes for good quality I noticed the furnitures too
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Spain007(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Pls who is he and what does he do for a living?

He collects yellow bus money.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by sosospence(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
Next Lagos Governor.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Joefat: 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
Da'grin said, how will you tell upcoming generation that, education is a way to success, when criminal getting rich everyday with good securities and educated fellow getting poor everyday.

A well educated man getting poor everyday and criminal without a single certificate getting rich everyday in Nigeria...

I'm just waiting on them to open board, so that I can find my way out of this shithole.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by flexyrule(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
kolafolabi:
What I like most about him is simply the value of education giving to his children. Most of his children graduated in the US.
Keyword -
"His"
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by simple250: 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin omo na Samsung fold phone dis man dey use for dis resesion

Resection wink

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by livebyday(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Binhamid post=89610657][/quote]

An example of this thugs groupie

I rest my.case
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by masterflowx(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Onyi22, The man you're seeing over there has money. Unfortunately his level is high than yours. So, pretend as if you doing know him is nobody business.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2020
Future Governor of Lagos state... grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Beatswim: 1:34pm On May 16, 2020
livebyday:
angry

If you care that this good for nothing , uneducated, dredge of society, piece of dung, thug for hire, assassin for pay ,son of a bastard wears a face mask then you are worth no more than a grain of shît in the toilet about to be flushed away into a pit.

Not the solid type of shît but the watery type that comes after you eat too much beans portage and moyin moyin with boiled eggs

This man is a worthless scum bag and a dirty , filthy, shît eroded corpse who should not be held in any form of respect if Nigeria was a sane society. Well let me not heap this on Nigeria this is purely a Lagos State thing! No other state can be so idiotic !!

Now when the drunkard Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a jungle , a zoo and a farm we all criticized him but the fact that this rubbish thread is on front page about such a mannerless tout as this idiot , shows how far Lagos State has indeed fallen, unfortunately that bastard named Nnamdi kanu has actually been proved right

Imagine the state of New York in the United States of America using a thug like master P as a brand ambassador? That's what the idiots in Lagos are doing with rubbish like this !!
And

calm down now.. He hasn't done anything wrong to warrant all this names.. Haba
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why are Lagosians treating this common Indaboski as if he is the governor?

na mumu people dey lick their anus.

even, president of Nigeria means nothing to me, na agbero chairman go dey open him yansh make I dey lick?

god forbid bad thing.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by humilitypays(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
He is a celebrity Agbero (miscreant) who also doubles as killer hitman for Bourdillion and other Southwest Politicians, he is one of the most respected and worshiped personality in Yoruba land, after Awolowo, Tinubu, he comes next wink
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by humilitypays(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2020
livebyday:
angry

You lack manners for talking about a highly respected and decorated Yoruba statesman like that, you must be an IPOB because you IPOB don't have respect, that is why you people don't prostrate to greet your elders angry angry

For your info, MC Oluomo is a highly celebrated, highly decorated and highest paid killer hitman for Bourdillion and other Southwest Politicians, he is one of the most respected and worshiped personality in Yoruba land, after Awolowo, you count Tinubu, and then you count MC Oluoma, how many of such men of timbre and calibre does Igbos have if not empty chestbeating angry
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
God bless the Governor
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by gaventa: 1:46pm On May 16, 2020
May God forgive you, if you are so quick to judge who you don’t know. How does being the leader of NURTW equate to you being a Thug.if the union is filled with thugs then why hasn’t the union been scrapped. This man doesn’t drink
Alcohol, neither does he smoke. Most news you read are just actions by some workers who don’t even know Oluomo personally. Person wey be say na one leg he get Na him una day Dey cause chaos. Being uneducated formally doesn’t mean you don’t have anything positive to contribute. Let’s fear God.
livebyday:
angry

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by perororo: 1:48pm On May 16, 2020
He is just product of his environment (A place Agboro is glorified).
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by feedthenation(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2020
akure1stson:
The incoming governor of Lagos state

Yes o...live and direct 2027...
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
Baba nla of Lagos

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Bialegend(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2020
Behold the next governor of Lagos state.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
Guys please I need your help, I subscribe for mtn opera mini monthly plan since Sunday, but the thing no dey connect, even with latest opera mini, please somebody should help me out
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by livebyday(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
humilitypays:
You lack manners for talking about a highly respected and decorated Yoruba statesman like that, you must be an IPOB because you IPOB don't have respect, that is why you people don't prostrate to greet your elders angry angry

For your info, MC Oluomo is a highly celebrated, highly decorated and highest paid killer hitman for Bourdillion and other Southwest Politicians, he is one of the most respected and worshiped personality in Yoruba land, after Awolowo, you count Tinubu, and then you count MC Oluoma, how many of such men of timbre and calibre does Igbos have if not empty chestbeating angry
[/s]

A typical thing groupie

Read both your comment and mine , you are the one chest beating and bringing tribeb into this like an illiterate..

You see how you proved me right ? If you are an example of this pigs supporters now everyone can see I am right!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.