Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (106473 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Vianna(f): 12:22pm On May 16, 2020
In a shocking claim the President of Madagascar has said that the WHO offered $20m bribe to poison COVID-19 cure. The herbal remedy called COVID-19 Organics made from Artemisia can cure COVID-19 patients within ten days said the President. He also raised the question that if it was a European country that had actually discovered this remedy, would there be so much doubt?

The President of Madagascar Andry Rajoelina has accused the World Health Organisation of a plot to have its COVID-19 Organics, the local African ‘cure’ for the virus poisoned. Rajoelina claims WHO offered a $20 million bribe to poisoned their medicine, Tanzania Perspective reported on the front-page of its 14th May edition.

The President of Madagascar believes the only reason the rest of the world has refused to treat Madagascar’s cure for the coronavirus with urgency and respect is that the remedy comes from Africa.In an interview with French media, President Rajoelina reportedly said he has noticed what he believes stems from usual condescension toward Africans.

“I think the problem is that (the drink) comes from Africa and they can’t admit… that a country like Madagascar… has come up with this formula to save the world.

If it wasn’t Madagascar, and if it was a European country that had actually discovered this remedy, would there be so much doubt? I don’t think so,” said Africa’s youngest head of state, the President of Madagascar Andry Rajoelina.

“What is the problem with Covid-Organics, really? Could it be that this product comes from Africa? Could it be that it’s not OK for a country like Madagascar, which is the 63rd poorest country in the world… to have come up with (this formula) that can help save the world?”

“If it wasn’t Madagascar, and if it was a European country that had actually discovered this remedy, would there be so much doubt? I don’t think so,” said Africa’s youngest head of state, the President of Madagascar Andry Rajoelina.

The remedy, COVID Organics, is made from Artemisia, a plant imported into Madagascar in the 1970s from China to treat malaria. Artemisia has had proven success against malaria and according to President Rajoelina it can cure COVID-19 patients within ten days.

However, the WHO has criticized such natural therapeutic measures against the coronavirus as blind faith. In response to the skepticism with which the WHO is treating the COVID Organics, Rajoelina said, “No country or organisation will keep us from going forward.”

A host of other African countries including, Tanzania, Guinea-Bissau, DR Congo and Niger, have imported the Madagascan made recipe.

Meanwhile, in yet another African nation Nigeria, Bill Gates has been caught bribing forced Coronavirus program. Based on an intercepted human intelligence report, a controversy has erupted in Nigeria whereby it is revealed that Bill Gates offered $10 million bribe for a forced vaccination program for Coronavirus to the Nigerian House of Representatives. The opposition political parties rejected the “foreign-sponsored Bill” mandating the compulsory vaccination of all Nigerians even when the vaccines have not been discovered and demanded the Speaker be impeached if he forces the bill on members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp7KB-rY1Aw

The Madagascar controversy has erupted days after Tanzania kicked out WHO after Goat and Papaya samples came COVID-19 Positive. With the rise in false Coronavirus cases, the Tanzanian President John Magufuli growing suspicious of the World Health Organization (WHO), decided to investigate the claims himself. He sent the WHO samples of a goat, a papaya and a quail for testing. After all 3 samples came COVID-19 positive, the Tanzanian President is reported to have kicked out WHO from the country.

Following the Tanzanian lead Burundi also kicked out entire WHO Coronavirus Team from the country for interference in internal matters. In a letter addressed to WHO’s Africa headquarters, the foreign ministry says the four officials must leave by Friday.

https://www.zambianobserver.com/w-h-o-offered-20million-bribe-to-poison-covid-19-cure-made-by-madagascar-president-andry-rajoelina-claims/

170 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by NwaNimo1(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2020
Bill Gates,,,,,

405 Likes 32 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by JAOS(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2020
fake news

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by GOFRONT(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2020
Evil men everywhere...

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by sLentlover7778(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
$20million, that's chicken change to my able Senators of federal republic of Nigerian..

These news get k-leg..

grin grin grin

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by SadiqBabaSani: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
sensational headlines

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by 4ckyou: 12:27pm On May 16, 2020
Seriously? I don't believe this?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by 9icest: 12:27pm On May 16, 2020
Madagascar is an unknown country. No influence. Sadly in Africa.

The world doesnt care about Africa. According to the white people... Africans are only good at procreating like monkies and they have nothing to offer the world.

Now, this is man is offering the world the cure to a pandemic that could kill millions; now isn't this going to change the world's perception about Africa forever?

Why must Africa be the saviour of mankind? That will create a great and powerful upset and destroy the trillion dollars western pharmaceutical establishment..

The biggest pain? Africans don't even believe in themselves....

Many Africans would happily die from covid19 or take some poisonous vaccine that will destroy their immune system.

The white people are right afterall...

Africa is hopeless.

And for everyone who believe we can't use our roots and herbs to cure HIV and Covid19; you are part of that big problem

430 Likes 37 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Aboks(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmmm

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Vianna(f): 12:30pm On May 16, 2020
It's one reason the west have never believed in herbs. If it's not drugs and vaccines that can generate profit and revenue, they'll condemn it. The pharmaceutical industry, WHO, UNICEF and the likes are highly corrupt, dubious.and inhumane. That's why I still laugh at people who in 2020 still believe there is no cure for AIDs. They know that with a cure, not everyone will be able to afford it so it's better the virus managed which means more revenue.

421 Likes 36 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by byinks(f): 12:38pm On May 16, 2020
African giants.
Meanwhile, Nigeria is waiting for WHO to pick a presidential candidate for 2023

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by jidamsel43(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2020
I think this Madagascar organic cure is real. The President is ready to defend its efficacy and potency to any length. Meanwhile, my beloved country Nigeria, is still looking for freight to airlift Madagascar organic cure from Ghana. But the many flights were deployed to airlift American drug that was not effective

330 Likes 27 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by KAHBOOM: 12:54pm On May 16, 2020
Dats serious.

If the story is true or not,,the truth is dat WHO and co are not serious in the fight against this virus..They want it to continue as long as possible.

They want our schools, religious centers and our economy shut down. What they will benefit from it is what I really don't know.

The most painful tin is that we blacks are looking up to them for help.when God has given us a solution to our problem.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Rodwave: 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsense story. The DG of WHO is an African man. He should direct his anger towards him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by AhoadaRivers: 12:58pm On May 16, 2020
Confusion everywhere, I'm even tired of this Corona virus issue.

I'm tired and my brain is fagged out already!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Rodwave: 12:59pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:
It's one reason the west have never believed in herbs. If it's not drugs and vaccines that can generate profit and revenue, they'll condemn it. The pharmaceutical industry, WHO, UNICEF and the likes are highly corrupt, dubious.and inhumane. That's why I still laugh at people who in 2020 still believe there is no cure for AIDs. They know that with a cure, not everyone will be able to afford it so it's better the virus managed which means more revenue.

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by nwamabo247(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2020
fear the west! in this world we are everything is possible.LOVE EVERYONE BUT TRUST NO NO BODY

10 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Beremx(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2020
This is the time for all countries in Africa to come out and support Madagascar ��. Nigeria and other Africans must stand by Madagascar now!!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Lanretoye(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
Other African leaders should lend Madagascar some hands in this,Madagascar should have taken the money as evidence.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Balogunodua(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
shocked This is a very serious allegation Raola is laying on WHO and he must be ready to prove is claim or else Madagascar will be renamed Maga-don-cast grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2020
JAOS:
fake news

4ckyou:
Seriously? I don't believe this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by suremanpatriot: 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
Africans are naive but Africans worship God and are protected by God despite their foolishness towards whitman.
SINCE THE OUTBREAK OF COVID PLAGUE,
W.H.O. HAS TRANSFORMED INTO A D3ADLY SATANIC ORGANIZATION WITH GATES SPONSORING THEIR EVIL TRADE OF CURBING POPULATION IN AFRICA. THEY WANT TO KILL AFRICANS, BUT MAY GOD SINK THIS SATANIC W.H.O. REGIME FR THEIR EVIL REPORT OR PROECTIONS ON AFRICA TO THEIR POLITICAL WAR AGAINST COVID CURE IJN AMEN. undecided

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Thanksoo34(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2020
Bad belle people

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by ignis: 2:03pm On May 16, 2020
I wish African countries are united and have sensible leaders like Robert Mugabe and not Buhari.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by optimistD(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2020
Hm! Hope he has an evidence to proof that.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2020
I swear I knew they were going to do this!

I'm sure the ones they shipped to Nigeria days ago must have been poisoned too.

Just watch American movies and folow up on the history of terrorism and the involvement of jews, you will understand all their evil ways

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Opexzy: 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
The President of Madagascar Andry Rajoelina has accused the World Health Organisation of a plot to have its COVID-19 Organics, the local African ‘cure’ for the virus poisoned. Rajoelina claims WHO offered a $20 million bribe to poisoned their medicine, Tanzania Perspective reported on the front-page of its 14th May edition.

I don't care if the president's claim is spurious or otherwise... But it gives me goosebumps to see an African head of state accuse one of the western countries lapdogs with so much grit.

Even if it's a propaganda... Nobody should shout foul here, we are only trying to reciprocate theirs against the African people.

"The hate you give, ..................................... " someone should complete this biko

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
The Accuse-before-they-condemn strategy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Proffdada: 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
they said it's conspiracy theory but the truth is coming out now
Most European countries are going into recession at the cost of African resources
They even tried proxy wars and false flags to enslave Africans.
Africans should be alert at this time.
Imagine going for corona test and getting infected AT the test centre.

NB : look at the youthful president making progress.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by GodPunishBiafra: 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
sad

Food for 5g conspiracy maniacs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by GodPunishBiafra: 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Samueltimothy11: 2:05pm On May 16, 2020
Please fellow nairaland.
Please I am camera man.
Please I am looking for camera work .
Please help me .
I stay in Lagos

26 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.