Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (106590 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by AZeD1(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2020
The comments on this thread show why Africa is still under developed.

All the Madagascan President has to do is show the data if he's really sure of the cure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Bill Gates,,,,,

Is a capitalist businesss man, not the Pope or your Grandfather or a Pastor. He is in for the money and the fame.
That is what drives capitalists. Money. It is business and there is nothing illegal about trying to financially optimise a problem.
But we must recognise that he is a business man and not Father Theresa.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Yankee101: 2:58pm On May 16, 2020
So is Yahaya Bello right, for once?

Africa arise

Re-colonization, mind control games and manipulation are at work right now

6 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2020
AZeD1:
The comments on this thread show why Africa is still under developed.

All the Madagascan President has to do is show the data if he's really sure of the cure.

The lowest COVID-19 case, the lowest death numbers in Africa and one of the lowest in the world.
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths
If this isnt data enough, I wonder what else is.

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by vincentjk(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
ignis:
I wish African countries are united and have sensible leaders like Robert Mugabe and not Buhari.

Only if wishes were horses cry
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by SeriouslySense(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
I am proud of Madagascar, they are inspiring, right inside the African continent, Somebody give them a shout-out, yes o, right beside our African continent, even now other Africans are doing amazing things, this is a new breed of Africans not the gullible ones of the former

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bahaushe1: 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:
It's one reason the west have never believed in herbs. If it's not drugs and vaccines that can generate profit and revenue, they'll condemn it. The pharmaceutical industry, WHO, UNICEF and the likes are highly corrupt, dubious.and inhumane. That's why I still laugh at people who in 2020 still believe there is no cure for AIDs. They know that with a cure, not everyone will be able to afford it so it's better the virus managed which means more revenue.

Did watch the video?
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Dybala11(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
Abasilim:

Madagascar has the tonic, same Madagascar hasn't recorded any covid related death. Won't a reasonable organization claiming to be all about world health go and look into the said tonic? You're here saying trash about processes. The countries that are following processes, aren't you seeing the number of cases recorded not to talk of the death cases, see US with over 1.4m cases, but Madagascar that's not following processes has less than 300 cases and 0 deaths. Use your head
Trash, really??
Abasilim:

Madagascar has the tonic, same Madagascar hasn't recorded any covid related death. Won't a reasonable organization claiming to be all about world health go and look into the said tonic? You're here saying trash about processes. The countries that are following processes, aren't you seeing the number of cases recorded not to talk of the death cases, see US with over 1.4m cases, but Madagascar that's not following processes has less than 300 cases and 0 deaths. Use your head
Trash, really??
Abasilim:

Trash, really??
You're only right as to the fact that they ought to have taken steps to investigate their claims, but you're very wrong by stating that they should be copied without adequate proof. It's like using humans like lab rats, be logical.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
Toxay:

You feel of ignorance.
How much do you think Nigerians pay for HIV AIDS medications? Nothing, treatment is free
Believe me,for every free thing,there is a greater price paid 'behind the scene'.

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bahaushe1: 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
The man has no convincing scientific evidence.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
Who else knows that I hate WHO.

Satanic organization under the disguise of being kind to humanity.

What stops them from collecting the drug and put it to test.

Must we get their vaccine at all cost?

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by AZeD1(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
madridsta007:

The lowest COVID-19 case, the lowest death numbers in Africa and one of the lowest in the world.

There's no Covid-19 in Kogi state also. Let ask Yahaya for his magic also.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
joefelin2345:
How did you conclude it is fake news? Use your medula oblongata pls.

It's Fake news...
It's a poorly written article, there's no news outlet that'd have this kind of bad editors..
It's soo poorly written
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by thundafire: 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:
It's one reason the west have never believed in herbs. If it's not drugs and vaccines that can generate profit and revenue, they'll condemn it. The pharmaceutical industry, WHO, UNICEF and the likes are highly corrupt, dubious.and inhumane. That's why I still laugh at people who in 2020 still believe there is no cure for AIDs. They know that with a cure, not everyone will be able to afford it so it's better the virus managed which means more revenue.
they world is after a vaccine to avoid reoccurrence of the virus,dey President just lied because no body is interested. Do you know Germany are also using herbs to treat it too,y don't they shout it.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by halimi26: 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
Farki:

Benin Republic apologised for their involvement in the slave trade. Efunroye Tinubu sold hundreds of fellow Africans into slavery.
Let them go ahead and apologise for a system they had no hand in creating and sustaining
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by joefelin2345: 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
9icest:
Madagascar is an unknown country. No influence. Sadly in Africa.

The world doesnt care about Africa. According to the white people... Africans are only good at procreating like monkies and they have nothing to offer the world.

Now, this is man is offering the world the cure to a pandemic that could kill millions; now isn't this going to change the world's perception about Africa forever?

Why must Africa be the saviour of mankind? That will create a great and powerful upset and destroy the trillion dollars western pharmaceutical establishment..

The biggest pain? Africans don't even believe in themselves....

Many Africans would happily die from covid19 or take some poisonous vaccine that will destroy their immune system.

The white people are right afterall...

Africa is hopeless.

And for everyone who believe we can't use our roots and herbs to cure HIV and Covid19; you are part of that big problem
U are absolutely correct my brother/sister

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by MasterJayJay: 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
Abasilim:

There are other countries that have not recorded any death and they are not using the tonic from Madagascar.

Comparing infected cases of Madagascar to US is ridiculous. Does the tonic prevent transmission of the virus?

smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
madridsta007:

Please shut up!
There are countries that also have the same number of cases without a death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by byinks(f): 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
Bahdsypha:

It's Fake news...
It's a poorly written article, there's no news outlet that'd have this kind of bad editors..
It's soo poorly written
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Xisnin(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2020
Beremx:
This is the time for all countries in Africa to come out and support Madagascar ��. Nigeria and other Africans must stand by Madagascar now!!

wickyyolo:

In the slavery days, even our fellow African brothers were involved in assisting the whites in their slave trade. No difference

I hope you guys will donate yourself for infection and testing of Madagascar's potion.
It is good to put your life where your mouth is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by SeriouslySense(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2020
Thank you all for the comments, really interesting, i tell you, Madagascar is showing true ingenuity

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Who else knows that I hate WHO.

Satanic organization under the disguise of being kind to humanity.

What stops them from collecting the drug and put it to test.

Must we get their vaccine at all cost?

Nobody cares about what you hate
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by WaffenSS(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
Abasilim:

It's not called business it's called philanthropy.
Bill Gates pays the big pharms that distribute it in Africa for free.

Precisely.

Refer to the lady i quoted, she's passing a conspiracy theory.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bizzibodi(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
If chloroquine can cure covid-19,why can't Artemesia?it is high time we start importing Artemesia plant to plant in Nigeria.
The white man drugs are becoming costly.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by NaijadrivaCars: 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
Madagascar may have found the drug to cure COVID-19 but WHO and their paymasters rejected it because it came from Africa.

NONSENSE!

Good thing they pulled out of W.H.O.

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Fulcrum15: 3:04pm On May 16, 2020
Fake and sensational stories.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2020
byinks:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!
You probably get your "latest" news from WhatsApp

Clown!
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
jidamsel43:
I think this Madagascar organic cure is real. The President is ready to defend its efficacy and potency to any length. Meanwhile, my beloved country Nigeria, is still looking for freight to airlift Madagascar organic cure from Ghana. But the many flights were deployed to airlift American drug that was not effective

True.

The fact that so much effort is being deployed to discredit the Madagascar cure, proves that there must be some efficiency to it.

These guys will not sit back and let something get in the way of their vaccines! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Xisnin(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
Odogwunaeast:
Every bit of this article is 100% true. Africa should believe only herself and her people.
The same people that sold 12 million fellow Äfricans" as slaves.
The same people who butcher women and children of different tribes.
The same people who can't live peacefully as neighbors.

You are one hell of a joker.

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by halimi26: 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
justli:

Thank you. Slavery would never had worked in Africa if Africans didn't sell their own.
Insurrections were instigated by whites on different African tribes.The whites funded incursions by different African tribes against themselves.Africans did not create the slave system.Whites did Now they have convinced you lot you are also to blame for it.Despite gaining nothing
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by onadana: 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
JAOS:
fake news

It is fake news.The last time I checked the president of WHO is from Madagascar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / I Want To Get Fatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.