Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (106554 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Who else knows that I hate WHO.

Satanic organization under the disguise of being kind to humanity.

What stops them from collecting the drug and put it to test.

Must we get their vaccine at all cost?

What I've come to understand in this world is that a lot of evil is been done under the oasis of "philanthropy"

6 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by WHITELIGHTER: 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
See as president young and vibrant....unlike some ancestors occupying space in Also rock

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by SeriouslySense(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
I tell you, the blacks have technology, they have their science, we got to America first, i am proud of my Ancestors and their knowledge. Madagascar just used some of our sciences, thumbs up to this African country, you got the some knowledge of your own.

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Christmasdon(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
WAS IT THE REASON W.H.O PREDICTED NEXT EPIC CENTRE FOR MASS DEATH TO HIT AFRICA. GOD DON CATCH THEM.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Piroll(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
Abasilim:

Madagascar has the tonic, same Madagascar hasn't recorded any covid related death. Won't a reasonable organization claiming to be all about world health go and look into the said tonic? You're here saying trash about processes. The countries that are following processes, aren't you seeing the number of cases recorded not to talk of the death cases, see US with over 1.4m cases, but Madagascar that's not following processes has less than 300 cases and 0 deaths. Use your head
Vietnam has 97% recovery rate with 0 death, Faore Island has 100% recovery compare to Madagascar that have like 60% recovery rate..yet none of the two above claim "cure".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

Because the West have no access to these herbs!! Most herbs do not grow organically in their climes!

Use your brain for goodness sake! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by dokie: 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
If I were this man I will just focus on my country and any other country that believes in our cure while we leave the zombies to follow oyibo books.

Meanwhile Fela had warned we should not follow books, just look am and go your way.

Very simple. I honestly do not know why the guy is bothering himself.

At that level, he should know the powers that be would not accept the tonic, especially as he is not willing to disclose it's full make up.

He should be satisfied that no one has died in his country, and most patients are recovering.

Anyone that needs the tonic should contact him on phone.

And his intention to bring Madagascar to the limelight through this is up to God not him.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Xisnin(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
Yankee101:
So is Yahaya Bello right, for once?

Africa arise

Re-colonization, mind control games and manipulation are at work right now
If Yahaya Bello is right then this president is a fraudster who is trying to sell a drug
for a disease that supposedly doesn't exist.
You guys should be consistent for once.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by SeriouslySense(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2020
Hahaha, it will never work, their mind programming and deception has power here.
Christmasdon:
WAS IT THE REASON W.H.O PREDICTED NEXT EPIC CENTRE FOR MASS DEATH TO HIT AFRICA. GOD DON CATCH THEM.

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Tiheanacho(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:
Nonsense story. The DG of WHO is an African man. He should direct his anger towards him.

You mean an African slave puppet, bought and PAID FOR by his white masters as a tool of deception lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Pat081: 3:11pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmm no money is chicken change to them bros and no money is small for thief
sLentlover7778:
$20million, that's chicken change to my able Senators of federal republic of Nigerian..

These news get k-leg..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by SeriouslySense(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
Yes, i tell you, we have amazing trees and plants, and our ancestors, knew their uses, but we have lost so much knowledge, but we can still investigate all herbs and plants again. The whites come to our lands to make quick gains with the nature around us, they investigate it, and study it more to refine it.

Snaagg:

Because the West have no access to these herbs!! Most herbs do not grow organically in their climes!

Use your brain for goodness sake! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Ghenisean(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2020
Now this is what and someone worthy of being called Chairmooo,Presido. I strongly believe the cure is real,they've totally overpowered the pandemic in Madagascar,only 9 deaths,which happened before the discovery,but after the discovery,it's been hale and hearty all the way.
I noticed something,the news about Bill Gates bribing our senate is a lie,in the since that,Bill Gate no get anything to take bribe 20 of our senators self,he'll go bankrupt. The kind of money they loot self,is more than that $10 Billion,convert to Naira,and share it among the senators to see how much each person will get. It's never enough,their allowances self fit high pass the money if them share am.
Muna reason am na umuchineke.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

Rubbish, is that all they can offer? Standardising? and that's all. Can't you think beyond!

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Abasilim: 3:14pm On May 16, 2020
Dybala11:

Trash, really??
Trash, really??

Trash, really??
You're only right as to the fact that they ought to have taken steps to investigate their claims, but you're very wrong by stating that they should be copied without adequate proof. It's like using humans like lab rats, be logical.

My point exactly, it wasn't given any recognition at all because it came from Africa. Whether it proves to be potent or not after undergoing clinicals is another story for another day

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Nobody cares about what you hate

Will you keep quiet

I don't need nobody to care when somebody already cares.

I care.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Please shut up!
There are countries that also have the same number of cases without a death

Funny fellow.
When people lack sensible answers, they start with a shout, like a mad person.
Your "shut up" example reminds me of mad people.
Go and get some rest. You must have been shouting all day.

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2020
AZeD1:

There's no Covid-19 in Kogi state also. Let ask Yahaya for his magic also.

LOL.
Anything to do with APC, I do not believe.
And I am sure millons of Nigerians dont believe as well. grin

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2020
bluefilm:

They want to imprison everybody in the terrifying scale that you have never imagined!

No more sports, no more gatherings, no more hugs and kissing, no more travelling, everyone should work at home, everyone should be afraid of the other person of infecting them with the so called 'deadly' virus...

Jobs will be lost, most especially jobs they consider to be 'unessential' will be lost forever. Economies of so many countries destroyed. The resultant effect is having so many who will be dependent on the government just for their daily survival.

Now for you to get anything from the government from thence forward, you must be ready to do whatever the government says. In other words, you will become a SLAVE to the government.

Who then is this government, you may ask?

The government is the ONE world government of which Bill Gates have now emerged to be the champion of the New World Order, with his vaccines that are believed to make people sterile and thus help these Satanic globalists to achieve their depopulation agenda.

Mind you, they want everybody to take a shot of this vaccine because they are promoting their own vaccine as the only cure!!!

So as you can see, this evil agenda is no Child's play and they are ready to do anything to achieve this using any means possible.

This COVID19 SCAMdemic has provided these Satanists with the perfect opportunity to get their plan on track.

People really need to wake up now and start asking questions about what is really going on and also get ready to take action because if they don't, the world as we used to know it... is gone forever!

10000 likes

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Thegoodone13(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

you must be benefit from this system. If they allow every body to produce drug as u said it could have better but its not easy and they make it difficult because of people that are directing them or benefit from it. We African can produce many drug if federal government can make it simple to register and operate. I know many herb for many sickness or virus. There is nothing bad in federal government to establish one agency to be in charge of herb in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
As usual, political lies.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by jasent(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:
It's one reason the west have never believed in herbs. If it's not drugs and vaccines that can generate profit and revenue, they'll condemn it. The pharmaceutical industry, WHO, UNICEF and the likes are highly corrupt, dubious.and inhumane. That's why I still laugh at people who in 2020 still believe there is no cure for AIDs. They know that with a cure, not everyone will be able to afford it so it's better the virus managed which means more revenue.
Sense and beauty kill you?
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by jasent(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:
It's one reason the west have never believed in herbs. If it's not drugs and vaccines that can generate profit and revenue, they'll condemn it. The pharmaceutical industry, WHO, UNICEF and the likes are highly corrupt, dubious.and inhumane. That's why I still laugh at people who in 2020 still believe there is no cure for AIDs. They know that with a cure, not everyone will be able to afford it so it's better the virus managed which means more revenue.
Sense and beauty kill you.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Naija4love(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
back2sender:

Fake news.
Why is Madagascar not subjecting this to a laboratory analysis?

There are laboratory in South Africa that can do this if they don't trust Oyibos.

Science is fact and I don't believe social media cures, if they are not willing to subject it to scientific evidence and research, I don't believe them.

All major breakthroughs that is gloclbally accepted and used was through scientific proof and analysis

We use vaccines for measles, polio, tuberculosis etc because this has gone thru scientific vetting and standardization.

I believe in God but I trust data
you no get sense. The one they send to Nigeria and other Africa is for what. To drink or to analysis, so in your mum face Madagascar na village to you that as no laboratory or health department in their country.

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Nobody cares about what you hate

Will you keep quiet!!

I dont need nobody to care when somebody already cares.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by EdwardRandy(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Mr professor, can you tell me the processes our forefathers observed in the past before they took herbs that gave them a healthy living? So you think the govt of madagascar just woke up one morning and decided to approve a herb without due processes? Why does anyone need the validation of a corrupt body like WHO before you can take a herb to treat yourself? I suppose the popular agbo wey dem dey hawk everywhere for this lagos was approved by WHO abi? Make I shock you bro, right before my eyes in Nimo Anambra state I saw a native doctor who treated HIV/Aids with herbs, the person went back to the hospital for a test and result came out negative. Like I tell whoever cares to listen, everything Africa needs to succeed is in Africa, the world will begin to respect us when we stop giving a bleep about the west, europe etc. More likely why I love Iran, North korea, Russia etc.. They are not asslickers like our african leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by AZeD1(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2020
Abasilim:

My point exactly, it wasn't given any recognition at all because it came from Africa. Whether it proves to be potent or not after undergoing clinicals is another story for another day
It wasn't given any recognition at because it's hogwash.

Before a drug can be certified to be effective, it must have undergone testing in animals, then you do a blind double clinical trials.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by jasent(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
ignis:
I wish African countries are united and have sensible leaders like Robert Mugabe and not Buhari.
Nelson Mandela not Mugabe..

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by AZeD1(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.
Anything to do with APC, I do not believe.
And I am sure millons of Nigerians dont believe as well. grin
Why? Because Yahaya Bello is Nigerian?
Why do you trust the words of a non Nigerian like the Madagascan President but don't believe Yahaya?
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!!

I dont need nobody to care when somebody already cares.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Continue believing fake news you see on WhatsApp
Forget what scientists, doctors and virologists are saying..
Talmabout "satanic organisation"
Nonsense..
When you finally get the untested agbo make sure you everyone in your family drinks it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / I Want To Get Fatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.