Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (106594 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Excalante(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2020
onadana:

It is fake news.The last time I checked the president of WHO is from Madagascar.

Mr man stop misleading people on nairaland..

The president of WHO is an Ethiopian slowpoke

Mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2020
What of Vietnam,Nepal,Rwanda and few other countries that have active cases and are yet to record a death.Did they use the Madagascan tonic?Why has Madagascar refused to subject the drug to testing?Madagascar has little number of cases from the begining to prove the efficacy of the tonic.You cannot claim that a tonic that has only cured 2 people can cure thousands when the numbers are so small for such testing That is not testing.They should subject their drug to testing and stop crying over nonsense
Abasilim:

Madagascar has the tonic, same Madagascar hasn't recorded any covid related death. Won't a reasonable organization claiming to be all about world health go and look into the said tonic? You're here saying trash about processes. The countries that are following processes, aren't you seeing the number of cases recorded not to talk of the death cases, see US with over 1.4m cases, but Madagascar that's not following processes has less than 300 cases and 0 deaths. Use your head

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Investnow2017: 3:25pm On May 16, 2020
sLentlover7778:
$20million, that's chicken change to my able Senators of federal republic of Nigerian..

These news get k-leg..

grin grin grin

Men it's not N20m, it is USD20m. At N425 that sum is N8,500,000,000. That is N8.5b.

It is not chicken fee to anyone even in the whole Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2020
madridsta007:

Funny fellow.
When people lack sensible answers, they start with a shout, like a mad person.
Go and get some rest. You must have been shouting all day.

Please shut up
Spreading unverified news
You believe a poorly written and edited newspaper article that's not known by anyone in Zimbabwe
"Sensible answers"...lol
They should test their agbo
It's not only them that have not recorded deaths
Afterall Vietnam have a better recovery rate
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Naija4love(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

So that country is village to you that have no health sector or laboratory.. Your mumu strong, they just pick herbal and tell people to use without process. OK ooo can you tell me how many people die in that country and your processing country in this virus.. Your mumu strong true to God
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by EdwardRandy(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
wickyyolo:

In the slavery days, even our fellow African brothers were involved in assisting the whites in their slave trade. No difference
Exactly!
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2020
EdwardRandy:

Mr professor, can you tell me the processes our forefathers observed in the past before they took herbs that gave them a healthy living? So you think the govt of madagascar just woke up one morning and decided to approve a herb without due processes? Why does anyone need the validation of a corrupt body like WHO before you can take a herb to treat yourself? I suppose the popular agbo wey dem dey hawk everywhere for this lagos was approved by WHO abi? Make I shock you bro, right before my eyes in Nimo Anambra state I saw a native doctor who treated HIV/Aids with herbs, the person went back to the hospital for a test and result came out negative. Like I tell whoever cares to listen, everything Africa needs to succeed is in Africa, the world will begin to respect us when we stop giving a bleep about the west, europe etc. More likely while I love Iran, North korea, Russia etc.. They are not asslickers like our african leaders.

You're absolutely right bro. Too bad most African countries (Nigeria in particular) are neck deep in debt to the West.

Unfortunately, they own us - all thanks to our barbaric, greedy, money-serving leaders.

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by thunderbabs: 3:29pm On May 16, 2020
I have never trusted all this UN agencies. They always having hidden agendas coz they are all controlled by the rich and powerful who devises different crooked means to re-enrich themselves using money and politics around the world.

All of the world powers are guilty. They can be very manipulative to achieve their mischievous goals

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bakescos01: 3:29pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

Calm down , Madagascar government invited WHO to come do the testing and verification process , they never went. What else do you want the man to do, in as much as it is saving life and it’s organic I will take it over a vaccine I know nothing about. You Africans been glorifying anything Western.

7 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:29pm On May 16, 2020
madridsta007:

The lowest COVID-19 case, the lowest death numbers in Africa and one of the lowest in the world.
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths
If this isnt data enough, I wonder what else is.
Rwanda,Uganda and Central African republic is yet to confirm a death and them nor dey use Covid organics.

That number is too small to be able to be convinced that the drug is efficient.
They should either provide data or subject it to testing.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by govomotors: 3:31pm On May 16, 2020
If we (WHO) cannot make the world better place for you (Western World) and me (Africa).

We better create our AHO (Africa Health Organization) and if we work together we can make Africa a better place for all of us.

Africa, my Africa let's have a United Africa.

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nairalandmonika: 3:32pm On May 16, 2020
Opexzy:

I don't care if the president's claim is spurious or otherwise... But it gives me goosebumps to see an African head of state accuse one of the western countries lapdogs with so much grit.

Even if it's a propaganda... Nobody should shout foul here, we are only trying to reciprocate theirs against the African people.

"The hate you give, ..................................... " someone should complete this biko
Remember the head of WHO is an African
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by supereagle(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:
Nonsense story. The DG of WHO is an African man. He should direct his anger towards him.
Yes he is an African, but remember, he can sacrifice Africa to protect his job. If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2020
MasterJayJay:

There are other countries that have not recorded any death and they are not using the tonic from Madagascar.

Comparing infected cases of Madagascar to US is ridiculous. Does the tonic prevent transmission of the virus?

smh
Exactly wink
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Naija4love(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
What of Vietnam,Nepal,Rwanda and few other countries that have active cases and are yet to record a death.Did they use the Madagascan tonic?Why has Madagascar refused to subject the drug to testing?Madagascar has little number of cases from the begining to prove the efficacy of the tonic.You cannot claim that a tonic that has only cured 2 people can cure thousands when the numbers are so small for such testing That is not testing.They should subject their drug to testing and stop crying over nonsense
Because you're lady I don't want to talk much, the one they send to Nigeria and other Africa is for what, maybe you don't know they send it to others to analyst

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by proeast(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2020
Nigeria is totally useless yet some people will always open their mouth to say giant of Africa nonsense. If anything, we are an embarrassment to the Africa and the Black man globally.

A country that has become an epitome of failure, a yardstick in measuring negativity!

If truly we are African Giants, we would have sent a team of medical experts to Madagascar on a fact finding mission. Once we ascertain the veracity of the drug, we make order for immediate shipment and help push the narrative on the efficacy of the Madagascar drugs. That is how true Giants act but what do we have here? A country that is neither here nor there. Waiting for WHO to tell them what to do in virtually everything, even when they have strong reasons to doubt some of their policies.

The fact is that the world hates Blacks and does not want to associate us with any significant success story.

I was reading comments on a Yahoo news about the same WHO projecting that a quarter of a billion Africans could die of Corona virus, then come and see the hateful biles they were spitting out. These guys would be happy if this virus wipes out Africans.

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nairalandmonika: 3:34pm On May 16, 2020
madridsta007:

The lowest COVID-19 case, the lowest death numbers in Africa and one of the lowest in the world.
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths
If this isnt data enough, I wonder what else is.
Can u listen to yourself, 238 patients. For a disease that has 80 percent surviver rate without any drugs.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Can u listen to yourself, 238 patients. For a disease that has 80 percent surviver rate without any drugs.

OK.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Rwanda,Uganda and Central African republic is yet to confirm a death and them nor dey use Covid organics.

That number is too small to be able to be convinced that the drug is efficient.
They should either provide data or subject it to testing.

OK.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Please shut up
Spreading unverified news
You believe a poorly written and edited newspaper article that's not known by anyone in Zimbabwe
"Sensible answers"...lol
I'm laughing at your dumb arse

OK.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by kaludestiny10(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:
Nonsense story. The DG of WHO is an African man. He should direct his anger towards him.
Abeg forget that WHO president. China don pocket the man. He is now a puppet to the western world

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Naija4love(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2020
bakescos01:

Calm down , Madagascar government invited WHO to come do the testing and verification process , they never went. What else do you want the man to do, in as much as it is saving life and it’s organic I will take it over a vaccine I know nothing about. You Africans been glorifying anything Western.
please just leave does fools

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2020
The white people never like Africa

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bakescos01: 3:36pm On May 16, 2020
odinga1of:

Believe the President at your own detriment! The guy woshipw Europeans like god.

Nicholas Sarkozy was his political godfather.

The guy na power drunk innuendos

Why are you people always spreading the wrong narratives, this same President just removed English from there national language because of the part they play in all this mess. You come here to deceive people that he worship Europeans.

If he worship Europeans he won’t even produce the herbs in the first place , your own Buhari that doesn’t worship Europeans did he give Prof Maurice Iwu a chance to show case his cure ? You people just talk like slavery is the best thing ever happened to you. An African man is pushing African herb and this is all you can say to him . It’s shame

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by madridsta007(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2020
AZeD1:

Why? Because Yahaya Bello is Nigerian?
Why do you trust the words of a non Nigerian like the Madagascan President but don't believe Yahaya?

Oga, APC is not exactly known to be honest, as a party or the personalities in it.
I do not have the time to engage in pointless revisionist argument with you.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2020
govomotors:
If we (WHO) cannot make the world better place for you (Western World) and me (Africa).

We better create our AHO (Africa Health Organization) and if we work together we can make Africa a better place for all of us.

Africa, my Africa let's have a United Africa.

Never gonna happen bro.

We hate each other more than the white man hates us.

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Faithful4real(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
Please shut up! what do you know?

You are telling her to shut up.
Have you asked yourself this question why is there no vaccine for typhoid in Nigeria, and other countries has it.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by litaninja(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2020
As with any typical African, sudden relevance has overwhelmed this man. Time to start embellishing...
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Billygee2u: 3:39pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:

https://www.zambianobserver.com/w-h-o-offered-20million-bribe-to-poison-covid-19-cure-made-by-madagascar-president-andry-rajoelina-claims/
Whether useless political racists WHO like it or not Madagascar,Africa has found the cure to the manufactured Corona Virus targeted at Africa populations

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2020
proeast:
Nigeria is totally useless yet some people will always open their mouth to say giant of Africa nonsense. If anything, we are an embarrassment to the Africa and the Black man globally.

A country that has become an epitome of failure, a yardstick in measuring negativity!

If truly we are African Giants, we would have sent a team of medical experts to Madagascar on a fact finding mission. Once we ascertain the veracity of the drug, we make order for immediate shipment and help push the narrative on the efficacy of the Madagascar drugs. That is how true Giants act but what do we have here? A country that is neither here nor there. Waiting for WHO to tell them what to do in virtually everything, even when they have strong reasons to doubt some of their policies.

The fact is that the world hates Blacks and does not want to associate us with any significant success story.

I was reading comments on a Yahoo news about the same WHO projecting that a quarter of a billion Africans could die of Corona virus, then come and see the hateful biles they were spitting out. These guys would be happy if this virus wipes out Africans.

We are African Giants o..

Giants in barbarism, corruption, fraud, mediocrity, foolish thinking, systematic rot and slave mentality.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2020
bluefilm:

They want to imprison everybody in the terrifying scale that you have never imagined!

No more sports, no more gatherings, no more hugs and kissing, no more travelling, everyone should work at home, everyone should be afraid of the other person of infecting them with the so called 'deadly' virus...

Jobs will be lost, most especially jobs they consider to be 'unessential' will be lost forever. Economies of so many countries destroyed. The resultant effect is having so many who will be dependent on the government just for their daily survival.

Now for you to get anything from the government from thence forward, you must be ready to do whatever the government says. In other words, you will become a SLAVE to the government.

Who then is this government, you may ask?

The government is the ONE world government of which Bill Gates have now emerged to be the champion of the New World Order, with his vaccines that are believed to make people sterile and thus help these Satanic globalists to achieve their depopulation agenda.

Mind you, they want everybody to take a shot of this vaccine because they are promoting their own vaccine as the only cure!!!

So as you can see, this evil agenda is no Child's play and they are ready to do anything to achieve this using any means possible.

This COVID19 SCAMdemic has provided these Satanists with the perfect opportunity to get their plan on track.

People really need to wake up now and start asking questions about what is really going on and also get ready to take action because if they don't, the world as we used to know it... is gone forever!

See conspiracy theory
From no verified source
Just wake up one day and start stating your opinions as facts..
See how you just lied against Bill Gates, a man that funds your defunt health system, pays for your malaria drugs development, measles vaccine development, even Africa's ART drugs.. He also gave your government advice on the importance of human capital development
If bill gates wants to control the population of Nigeria, he wouldn't need a vaccine or even waste his money
He'd leave you with your defunt health care system and let malaria, polio and covid19 do it for him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / I Want To Get Fatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.