Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (106593 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2020
Look that WHITE MAN you see, is the DEVIL incarnate. Africans shine una eyes ooo

6 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by KGREAT(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
This is Lie.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
Billygee2u:

Whether useless political racists WHO like it or not Madagascar,Africa has found the cure to the manufactured Corona Virus targeted at Africa populations

Continue hyping an Untested drug
They should bring facts
Vietnam have a higher recovery rate
They're not claiming to have it's cure

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2020
proeast:
Nigeria is totally useless yet some people will always open their mouth to say giant of Africa nonsense. If anything, we are an embarrassment to the Africa and the Black man globally.

A country that has become an epitome of failure, a yardstick in measuring negativity!

If truly we are African Giants, we would have sent a team of medical experts to Madagascar on a fact finding mission. Once we ascertain the veracity of the drug, we make order for immediate shipment and help push the narrative on the efficacy of the Madagascar drugs. That is how true Giants act but what do we have here? A country that is neither here nor there. Waiting for WHO to tell them what to do in virtually everything, even when they have strong reasons to doubt some of their policies.

The fact is that the world hates Blacks and does not want to associate us with any significant success story.

I was reading comments on a Yahoo news about the same WHO projecting that a quarter of a billion Africans could die of Corona virus, then come and see the hateful biles they were spitting out. These guys would be happy if this virus wipes out Africans.

In fact, Yahoo news' comment section is a cesspool for white nationalists and negro-hating bigots!

They would be so glad if Africa is totally consumed by this virus.

Have you heard the ridiculous claims now making rounds in the US and UK that "blacks and asians are the ones dying from the virus" - and the general population actually believes it! Smh.

They wish! They just wish!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Kobicove(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2020
adomuwiner:
Apart from late payment that accompanied April salary which was paid on 14/5/20.IPPIS went further to slash university workers salary by 30000 naira accord to ranks. The new minimum wage was messed up by IPPIS. Instead of enhanced package, IPPIS continue slashing our salary every month

How is this relevant to the matter on ground?

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Billygee2u: 3:45pm On May 16, 2020
9icest:
Madagascar is an unknown country. No influence. Sadly in Africa.

The world doesnt care about Africa. According to the white people... Africans are only good at procreating like monkies and they have nothing to offer the world.

Now, this is man is offering the world the cure to a pandemic that could kill millions; now isn't this going to change the world's perception about Africa forever?

Why must Africa be the saviour of mankind? That will create a great and powerful upset and destroy the trillion dollars western pharmaceutical establishment..

The biggest pain? Africans don't even believe in themselves....

Many Africans would happily die from covid19 or take some poisonous vaccine that will destroy their immune system.

The white people are right afterall...

Africa is hopeless.

And for everyone who believe we can't use our roots and herbs to cure HIV and Covid19; you are part of that big problem
God bless you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Continue believing fake news you see on WhatsApp
Forget what scientists, doctors and virologists are saying..
Talmabout "satanic organisation"
Nonsense..
When you finally get the untested agbo make sure you everyone in your family drinks it
The way you have been attacking every dick and harry on this thread makes me question your sanity.

Untested Agbo.

Listen to yourself foolishly fooling yourself, and disgracing your entire family.

What makes it untested?

Because WHO has refused to test it.

But the people that made it and tested it say this is what it does.
If you and the satanic WHO are sensible enough, you should call for it to be tested. But No!, you and WHO are discrediting it without testing it. Does it make sense?

When you finally contact the virus of which I know you will soon contact it, grin
When the Madagascar drug finally arrives, reject it.
It won't take a second to type RIP on your page on the social media.

Nonsense and Incomplete ingredients.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by seunjungle1(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2020
What will happen to Madagascar if the allegation is not substantial? Will WHO tell UN to wage war against Madagascar or remove their membership? Who does that their membership help gan?
Commot there jare shocked

Balogunodua:
shocked This is a very serious allegation Raola is laying on WHO and he must be ready to prove is claim or else Madagascar will be renamed Maga-don-cast grin

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Jainine(f): 3:48pm On May 16, 2020
govomotors:
If we (WHO) cannot make the world better place for you (Western World) and me (Africa).

We better create our AHO (Africa Health Organization) and if we work together we can make Africa a better place for all of us.

Africa, my Africa let's have a United Africa.

I burst out laughing when I saw this ...

With all the debt African owe and all our p_ussy leaders? Lol , they own us man, forget this talk about African countries breaking loose. We ain't going no where.

We are like Nigerian women in bad marriages, we die there... LMAO

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by George2164(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2020
Look at a president and the level of intellect he exudes...
23rd are here recycling leaders..

The youths are the leaders of tomorrow is a myth

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Lorenzop: 3:50pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

Your education is a waste. Please do some research and come back for this argument. You really think a trillion dollars pharmaceutical industry will be allowed to crumble. They keep making drugs that will manage the likes of aids but will never admit the cure. Just shut up pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Yankee101: 3:50pm On May 16, 2020
Xisnin:

If Yahaya Bello is right then this president is a fraudster who is trying to sell a drug
for a disease that supposedly doesn't exist.
You guys should be consistent for once.

The disease is real

The fatality rate recorded due to the disease is not

It's like people never used to die b4 the disease

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by boxer022(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2020
JAOS:
fake news

Can you prove its fake?

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Billygee2u: 3:52pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

They should bring facts
Traitors like you have been existing before you were born. We're not surprised that you will join the Western world to condemn anything good from Africa

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Sojiboi(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2020
Please follow my on IG @Bazookablogng
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by wolfenstein(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2020
My problem with Africans is that we don't even believe in ourselves that a fellow African country can be the one to bring a cure, see as many people here they castigate Madagascar. If to say na Nigeria do am now, the whole world go gree because say "Nigeria-Claiming to be African giant" do am. If the cure they work for Madagascar abeg kudos, carry on. U don't need someone to approve something that works for u guys already, I sure say if na the western world do the organic drink now, WHO no go waste time approve am. Very soon the truth will be revealed, Africans and money go hand in hand. Nice 1 from the president for opening up, 9ja for don collect the $20m.

4 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

The way you have been attacking every dick and harry on this thread makes me question your sanity.

Untested Agbo.

Listen to yourself foolishly fooling yourself and disgracing your entire family.

What makes it untested?

Because WHO has refused to test it.

But the people that made it and tested it says this is what it does. If you and the satanic WHO are sensible you should call for it to be tested. But No you and WHO are discrediting it without testing it. Does it make sense.

When you finally contact the virus of which I know you will soon contact it, grin
When the Madagascar drug finally arrives, reject it.
It won't take a second to type RIP on your page on the social media.

Nonsense and Incomplete ingredients.

Madagascar tested what
Where?
They don't even have the laboratory for such development
They didn't test anything..
The only thing they've been saying it's that they have not recorded the death of a covid19 patient and that's not enough proof

The reason I've been attacking people in this thread is that some people here believe whatever they hear, from whatever sources without even questioning it..
They'd take YouTube videos over research papers
Some of them even attack bill gates..how shameful, because of a WhatsApp message
If bill gates wants to control the population of Nigeria, he wouldn't need a vaccine
He'd leave you with your defunt health care system and let malaria, polio and covid19 do it for him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bluefilm: 3:56pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

See conspiracy theory
From no verified source
Just wake up one day and start stating your opinions as facts..
See how you just lied against Bill Gates, a man that funds your defunt health system, pays for your malaria drugs development, measles vaccine development, even Africa's ART drugs.. He also gave your government advice on the importance of human capital development
If bill gates wants to control the population of Nigeria, he wouldn't need a vaccine or even waste his money
He'd leave you with your defunt health care system and let malaria, polio and covid19 do it for him..

Don't worry.

It will continue looking like conspiracy theory to you until one day you wake up and start wondering when did your own world become such a dystopia.

Do you still go to work?

Can you still travel?

Are you now wearing a stupid and ineffective mask over your face now?

Do you still freely shake hands or hug others?

When did such a lifestyle become a norm?

Who is giving you the orders for you to do or not to be doing such things anymore?

Gradually gradually, it is happening all around you and your freedom as a human being is being taken away from you but you won't see it because you are still sleeping.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by belcom10(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2020
If you understand the things of the spirit. You will know that the time has come for Africa to lift up their head from oppression and modern slavery. Africa lost its world power that could have originated from Egypt. Egypt was the world center of trade then in the ancient time.
It's also trace back to three sons of Noah. Shem ,Ham, japheth. Ham was cursed because he saw the unclothedness of his father. Africa arise for thy time has come, For mercy is of the Lord. God has look into you to lift away your burden. The very stone that the builder rejected has become the head Stone of the house. This is the Lord doing and is marvellous in our eyes.
Africa shall be great!!

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by odinga1of: 3:58pm On May 16, 2020
bakescos01:

Why are you people always spreading the wrong narratives, this same President just removed English from there national language because of the part they play in all this mess. You come here to deceive people that he worship Europeans.

If he worship Europeans he won’t even produce the herbs in the first place , your own Buhari that doesn’t worship Europeans did he give Prof Maurice Iwu a chance to show case his cure ? You people just talk like slavery is the best thing ever happened to you. An African man is pushing African herb and this is all you can say to him . It’s shame

Oga channel your frustration to your state government. I did not vote Buhari.

And if you don't know much about International politics, plz don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by 3kay945(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2020
The whole Coronavirus stuff is confusing and scary.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

But one thing I am certain of is that Nigerians won't die the way of the white. cool

Dont ask me how

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2020
wolfenstein:
My problem with Africans is that we don't even believe in ourselves that a fellow African country can be the one to bring a cure, see as many people here they castigate Madagascar. If to say na Nigeria do am now, the whole world go gree because say "Nigeria-Claiming to be African giant" do am. If the cure they work for Madagascar abeg kudos, carry on. U don't need someone to approve something that works for u guys already, I sure say if na the western world do the organic drink now, WHO no go waste time approve am. Very soon the truth will be revealed, Africans and money go hand in hand. Nice 1 from the president for opening up, 9ja for don collect the $20m.

He didn't test the agbo they developed
He just came and started claiming everyone is against him
He doesn't even have the research laboratories to test it..
His only backing is that they've not recorded deaths...which is not enough
He's not the only country with the same range of covid19 cases without deaths
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2020
Jainine:

I burst out laughing when I saw this ...

With all the debt African owe and all our p_ussy leaders? Lol , they own us man, forget this talk about African countries breaking loose. We ain't going no where.

We are like Nigerian women in bad marriages, we die there... LMAO

Spot on!
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bakescos01: 4:02pm On May 16, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga channel your frustration to your state government. I did not vote Buhari.

And if you don't know much about International politics, plz don't quote me again.

You just said nothing. Even Trump donated money to the Madagascar government, Trump halt wasting money on the same WHO. WHO DG is a fraud that killed people in his own country by covering cholera outbreak twice and many died. WHO DG only declare the virus that it can transfer from human to human on the 30th January after meeting with the Chinese President on the 28th.

Bring your international politics game on. By the way am not even in Nigeria presently. Come and explain your international politics here. Mugun .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
Lorenzop:

Your education is a waste. Please do some research and come back for this argument. You really think a trillion dollars pharmaceutical industry will be allowed to crumble. They keep making drugs that will manage the likes of aids but will never admit the cure. Just shut up pls

Leave them.. their likes think everything the white man does or says must be strictly adhered to by the entire world.

The West must approve everything we eat, drink, sleep on, use for treatments, live in.. in fact, I'm just tired! There's something fundamentally wrong with the average black man's thinking.. it's a shame embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
bluefilm:

Don't worry.

It will continue looking like conspiracy theory to you until one day you wake up and start wondering when did your own world become such a dystopia.

Do you still go to work?

Can you still travel?

Who is giving you the orders for you to do or not to be doing such things anymore?

Gradually gradually, it is happening all around you and your freedom as a human being is being taken away from you but you won't see it because you are still sleeping.

It will be far too late before they realise this.

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bahdsypha(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
bluefilm:

Don't worry.

Do you still go to work?

Can you still travel?

I still go to work
I work in a hospital�
Why would you take News from unverified websites, WhatsApp and YouTube over research papers of virologists and epidemiologists
Forget this thing your are saying about freedom...these are things required to curb this virus
What did you say about masks being ineffective, that's not true
An N-95 mask protects you from covid19...it's efficient
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2020
belcom10:
If you understand the things of the spirit. You will know that the time has come for Africa to lift up their head from oppression and modern slavery. Africa lost its world power that could have originated from Egypt. Egypt was the world center of trade then in the ancient time.
It's also trace back to three sons of Noah. Shem ,Ham, japheth. Ham was cursed because he saw the unclothedness of his father. Africa arise for thy time has come, For mercy is of the Lord. God has look into you to lift away your burden. The very stone that the builder rejected has become the head Stone of the house. This is the Lord doing and is marvellous in our eyes.
Africa shall be great!!

Listen bro, Africa as a whole is religious by mouth only. We are one of the most wicked, evil and backward thinking race of all time.

Take Nigeria for example, you think our problem is normal? Nigeria is in shambles partly because of the sheer amount of evil and wickedness we have metted out to one another. It's a curse.

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Opexzy: 4:08pm On May 16, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Remember the head of WHO is an African
... That guy is nothing but a puppet...

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by belcom10(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2020
Get sense for once. Stop hating.

Bahdsypha:

They should bring facts

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by mannyiyke: 4:09pm On May 16, 2020
jidamsel43:
I think this Madagascar organic cure is real. The President is ready to defend its efficacy and potency to any length. Meanwhile, my beloved country Nigeria, is still looking for freight to airlift Madagascar organic cure from Ghana. But the many flights were deployed to airlift American drug that was not effective
He's not ready to defend its safety for human consumption. The WHO didn't doubt its efficacy or potency. He was advised to simply subject it to clinical trials, but he refused. He should do as directed. Drugs are supposed to pass through clinical trial to ascertain whether they're safe and also efficacious for human consumption.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by MrPRevailer(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2020
4ckyou:
Seriously? I don't believe this?
mannyiyke Aboks byinks KAHBOOM Rodwave nwamabo247 Beremx Balogunodua suremanpatriot optimistD handsomeclouds Opexzy Proffdada bakescos01

Because you didn't know that the biggest funder of the WHO is Bill Gates, the same man that wants the whole world to be mandatorily vaccinated. And has said that we will not have normal lives until we have been vaccinated.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-17-coronavirus-dream-come-true-for-bill-gates-lives-to-vaccinate.html

Go to Nowtheendbegins.com and search Bill Gates. You will learn alot more about his agenda and his powerful monopolistic influence.

Finally, If you listen to this, you will know how China became so powerful, infiltrating and controlling U.N and E.U.
Bill Gates, W.H.O, CHINA(CCP), U.N, E.U, Emmanuel Macron are all in the same boat and the same agenda.
The totalitarian control of all Humanity with technology. The New World Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ITPGQLeJ4

After your research, if you are convinced, please help others to wake up and stop following the globalists controlled narratives from CNN, BBC ABCnews, Bill Gates' W.H.O etc.
SHARE. I wish people could see things the way they are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / I Want To Get Fatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.