Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. (13462 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Ojobalo22: 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
To most people they just think all honey pots are the same, we’ll have taken my time to observe and have always take the slim over the fleshy time without number. Am a bit fleshy with a moderate size man hood reasons I don’t fancy fleshing girls
1 the tommy is a turn off no matter how I try to just get down with her it look like am been punished.
2 area around the Hong pot, most of this fleshy girls v doesn’t even have a camel toe it just look ugly
3 they can even spread their legs to get good position.
4 from the back look like tug or war you go dey find where v dey
5. After first round desire to go for second is a problem.

Am still looking for the reason why I shouldn’t fancy the slim with beautiful space between their legs that even when they are own the lag can still be a good lashing position. You can go on and on without evening thinking. I need reasons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Finnese001: 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
chubby girls for me anyday

abeg where my Chubby Queens let's gather here for a selfie

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Fidelismaria: 1:13pm On May 16, 2020
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Davash222(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2020
God took his time to create slim girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by mymadam(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2020
undecided Bad, very bad guys galore! Ah, ah! grin

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by jawalis(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2020
Bless up my brother.
I have been saying fat babe are the worst here since Thursday and some people here are tagging me as bad or probably cos I haven’t checked out a fat lady. But how on earth will I prefer a far girl over a slim girl. It’s so unreasonable.
I haven’t fvcked a fat girl in my life and I’ll never get close till I die. Let’s all look at Eniola Badmus na. How is she gonna vein bed? More like putting a bag of beans on your bed. The V will plum with the stomach and you won’t even know where to start. How can someone prefer a fat for crying out loud when there are babes like Zynnell Zuh there.
There’s nothing like slim babes. You can always carry your babe and explore her lots of time. But try carry a fat woman and land your yourself in the orthopedics clinic. Thank God for the slim and curvy babes out there.

11 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by aycorporat(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2020
Fat Curvy girls any day anytime
I have tasted both sides and confessed that God is good
1. Tight V if properly washed
2. fleshy touches while the action is on
3. Something to feed on (breast) while the action is on
4. Nice riding on top from their end
5. A delight when taken from the back with the sight of a bouncy arse which send the spines trembling

Funny thing is, the slim girls are taking drugs now just to be fat and admired as well

Slim girls are good though, but the depth of the V and the fishy smell at times coupled with the bones that knock off ones manhood could be a turn off!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Baloranking(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2020
aycorporat:
5. A delight when taken from the back with the sight of a bouncy arse which send the spines trembling

Funny thing is, the slim girls are taking drugs now just to be fat and admired as well

Slim girls are good though, but the depth of the V and the fishy smell at times coupled with the bones that knock off ones manhood could be a turn off!

Who no like better thing grin
I stand with you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by aycorporat(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
Baloranking:

I stand with you

Chop Knuckle My Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by kzubyar(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2020
Chubby Bebe
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by KingAzubuike(f): 9:30pm On May 16, 2020
Døggy position defines both.

Fat girls during doggy is boring, you barely get a clear and sexy view of the two holes.

For slim girls, it's always a turn on seeing the clear view of her sosoliso. The sight of seeing the full length of your d**k going in and out without stress and smoothly is heavenly.

8 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by happybee: 9:30pm On May 16, 2020
aycorporat:

50 crates of chilled beer for this man.
Chubby+Curvy girls all the way.
In fact I've never dated any slim girl, and i don't think I will.

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by XXLMANDIGO: 9:36pm On May 16, 2020
Fat girls are good for loyal mistress, concubines,flings and fuckmates, but pretty average size(not skinny) are good to be wifed.
IMHO.

5 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Ojobalo22: 9:40pm On May 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Døggy position defines both.

Fat girls during doggy is boring, you barely get a clear and sexy view of the two holes.

For slim girls, it's always a turn on seeing the clear view of her sosoliso. The sight of seeing the full length of your d**k going in and out without stress and smoothly is heavenly.
you dey burst my head

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by austine4real(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2020
All things bright and beautiful

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 16, 2020
Every man to his tent. For me, slim girls it is any day any time. Of all the women I had sex with, the slim ones were the sweetest for many reasons like

A. Clean p**sy (the fat ones sweat alot down there, thus resulting in bad odour and bacteria)
B. Flexibility - I could carry her up and give her fast smackdown, but i dare not try it with a curvy or fat girls)
C. Most slim girls have moderate boobs (i could sqeeze with ease)

I can go on and on, but make i go hussle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by yeanka007: 9:56pm On May 16, 2020
happybee:
50 crates of chilled beer for this man.
Chubby+Curvy girls all the way.
In fact I've never dated any slim girl, and i don't think I will.

Guy you are really missing.

Slim women have lot to offers when we talk about sex.

The unclothedness of a slim lady will turn you on easily than that of a fat/chubby lady.

You can explore lots of sex positions with slim ladies but only a few with chubby ladies.

If you are blessed with sexual stamina, slim ladies will surely be of help because they don't tire easily unlike most fat ladies.

Slim ladies tends to have firm boobs and that itself can turn you on, it makes you to love sex even more.

Slim are very good with sex.

The list go on ......

11 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
yeanka007:

Guy you are really missing.

Slim women have lot to offers when we talk about sex.

The unclothedness of a slim lady will turn you on easily than that of a fat/chubby lady.

You can explore lots of sex positions with slim ladies but only a few with chubby ladies.

If you are blessed with sexual stamina, slim ladies will surely be of help because they don't tire easily unlike most fat ladies.

Slim ladies tends to have firm boobs and that itself can turn you on, it makes you to love sex even more.

Slim are very good with sex.

The list go on ......
They've probably never had sex with a slim girl in døggy position. Forget the bouncy ass you get from a fat girl during døggy. The way the p**sy of a slim girl present itself to you when she bends well during doggy position is just heavenly.

5 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by ogbenimax007: 4:45am On May 17, 2020
jawalis:
Bless up my brother.
I have been saying fat babe are the worst here since Thursday and some people here are tagging me as bad or probably cos I haven’t checked out a fat lady. But how on earth will I prefer a far girl over a slim girl. It’s so unreasonable.
I haven’t fvcked a fat girl in my life and I’ll never get close till I die. Let’s all look at Eniola Badmus na. How is she gonna vein bed? More like putting a bag of beans on your bed. The V will plum with the stomach and you won’t even know where to start. How can someone prefer a fat for crying out loud when there are babes like Zynnell Zuh there.
There’s nothing like slim babes. You can always carry your babe and explore her lots of time. But try carry a fat woman and land your yourself in the orthopedics clinic. Thank God for the slim and curvy babes out there.
or teni
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Rizwan52: 4:55am On May 17, 2020
chat with sexy girls at https://zee.gl/BtEQpR

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Liposure: 7:13am On May 17, 2020
Unlike fat girls, slim girls are agile in bed

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Anijay1212(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2020
Me too i stand with who stand with you. cheesy
Baloranking:

I stand with you

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by skywalker240(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2020
Curvy and a little chubby

Slim girls are turn off
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Sabadon(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2020
both have their perks its all about matter of preference
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 17, 2020
I like fat girls ooo everywhere for their body na breast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? / Figure Out This Picture Quiz Is It Murder Or Suicide? / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.