Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization (1752 Views)

COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2020
The President of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina has called on all African Nations to quit the World Health Organization (WHO) because of the bad faith of Europe towards Africa.

The president says, Europe created organizations with the desire for Africans to remain dependent on them. Africa has found a medicine against Coronavirus but Europe thinks they have a monopoly of intelligence as such they are refusing to acknowledge it. It is against this backdrop that I invite all African Nations to quit the international organizations in order for us to build ours.

My country Madagascar leaves all the organizations tonight and I call on other African Nations to do same.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ibarapaparrot.com/2020/05/16/covid-19-madagascar-quits-world-health-organization-urges-other-african-countries-to-do-same/amp/

The Awakening has begun. All Praises to YAH!

#AwakeOIsrael

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donbachi(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2020
Nice one...apart from our oil,everything from africa is inferior..but let our leaders loot billions into their foreign accounts.they will accept it in good faith.useless who.

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by SeyiDominion: 1:49pm On May 16, 2020
It is a shame that Africa has little reckoning in the eyes of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Dreal1247: 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
I have said it before that all these organizations posing as agents of assistance to the poor nations are actually instruments of enslavement and manipulation. If you know, you know.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by adoyi8: 1:56pm On May 16, 2020
Fake news. Christians and lies are like 5 & 6
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by TransflectTP(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2020
Long overdue. This should've come ages ago. Africa cannot continue to remain dependent and subservient to the so called white.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by suremanpatriot: 2:14pm On May 16, 2020
GOOD! W.H.O IS NOW A HIGHLY SATANIC ORGANISATION BASED ON FACTS OF REFUSING COVID CURE TO STOP COVID19.GOD ERASE THEM FR THE MAP.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Alhajiclem: 2:23pm On May 16, 2020
These is getting interesting.imagine such defemation of character.too bad.anyway....never outshine ur master rule...does not apply here

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2020
Probably fake news. A president will make such a pronouncement and the only source is a Facebook post?
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2020
SeyiDominion:
It is a shame that Africa has little reckoning in the eyes of the world.

It's time to take their place as the giant that they are
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2020
LordReed:
Probably fake news. A president will make such a pronouncement and the only source is a Facebook post?

It's an ambarassing news, hence the delay. grin

I hope it's true though.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
Nice one...apart from our oil,everything from africa is inferior..but let our leaders loot billions into their foreign accounts.they will accept it in good faith.useless who.

GBAM
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2020
Dreal1247:
I have said it before that all these organizations posing as agents of assistance to the poor nations are actually instruments of enslavement and manipulation. If you know, you know.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
donnie:

It's an ambarassing news, hence the delay. grin

I hope it's true though.

LoL! And the likes of Fox News cares that it is embarrassing? You just expose how devoid of critical thinking you really are.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! And the likes of Fox News cares that it is embarrassing? You just expose how devoid of critical thinking you really are.

Must you always be insultive? Is it a sickness or you are just that way?

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Unityp: 3:32pm On May 16, 2020
Because they refused to acknowledge ur agbo,so everyone should join u and fight them.Chairman,I refuse to join in ur fight lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2020
donnie:

Must you always be insultive? Is it a sickness or you are just that way?

I was pointing out a deficiency, you chose to view it as an insult. When your doctor tells you you lack iron, do you tell him to stop insulting you?

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2020
And is the agbo not working for them? Do they not have records of those cured by it? Even if not acknowledged, it's curing them.
Unityp:
Because they refused to acknowledge ur agbo,so everyone should join u and fight them.Chairman,I refuse to join in ur fight lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2020
Bodydialect57:
And is the agbo not working for them? Do they not have records of those cured by it? Even if not acknowledged, it's curing them.

This thing has exposed the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2020
LordReed:

I was pointing out a deficiency, you chose to view it as an insult. When your doctor tells you you lack iron, do you tell him to stop insulting you?

Nor worry, vaccine will soon come so you can collect your own. grin grin tongue
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 16, 2020
I tell you.
donnie:

This thing has exposed the world we live in.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2020
donnie:

Nor worry, vaccine will soon come so you can collect your own. grin grin tongue

How soon is soon? Next year is soon? LoLz
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by alezzy13: 7:32pm On May 16, 2020
Bodydialect57:
[s]And is the agbo not working for them? Do they not have records of those cured by it? Even if not acknowledged, it's curing them[/s].

Where is the evidence that it's working?

Or is that what the president told you in a telephone call last night?

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by alezzy13: 7:41pm On May 16, 2020
The saddest part like I keep saying is that those hopeless elements who have contributed zilch in service to humanity of any form, are the ones opening their useless mouth the loudest in condemnation of bodies like WHO.

People are sacrificing literally 24/7 to see how they can improve the lives of others, yet some incurably demonized agents have busied themselves on maligning the efforts of WHO and likes.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 16, 2020
Hate it or like it, they claimed it cured some infected people in their country, though It's obvious you are bent on rubbishing it cos it didn't come from some approved scientific laboratory.

Ask President Andry Rajoelina, he will show you the evidences you crave for.

Modified.
alezzy13:

Where is the evidence that it's working?

Or is that what the president told you in a telephone call last night?
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
Good decision if true.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by MuchAdo: 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Nice! smiley

WHO is a satanic organisation... angry

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by alezzy13: 8:03pm On May 16, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Hate it or ike it, they claimed it cured some infected people. You are all bent on rubbishing it cos it didn't come from some approved scientific laboratory abi?

Ask President Andry Rajoelina, he will show you the evidences you crave for.

Oh great!!

Meanwhile are you also aware I used bambala nuts mixed with beniseed and garlic to cure 40 persons of covid 19 yesterday? True!

I was so surprised myself. It works wonders!

I don't need to publish anything! Just take my word mouth. Btw if you want, I can introduce you to all those I cured using my medicine.

And my neighbor too says he's successfully used bitter leaf soup mixed with local gin to cure 70 patients!!! Woow!!! cheesy cheesy

Phock WHO with their standards and protocols. Govt must accept our treatment!!

If you still don't get it, then sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 16, 2020
Good luck to you for your sarcasm.
alezzy13:

Oh great!!

Meanwhile are you also aware I used bambala nuts mixed with beniseed and garlic to cure 40 persons of covid 19 yesterday? True!

I was so surprised myself. It works wonders!

I don't need to publish anything! Just take my word mouth. Btw if you want, I can introduce you to all those I cured using my medicine.

And my neighbor too says he's successfully used bitter leaf soup mixed with local gin to cure 70 patients!!! Woow!!! cheesy cheesy

Phock WHO with their standards and protocols. Govt must accept our treatment!!

If you still don't get it, then sorry.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donyfrank: 8:14pm On May 16, 2020
Abeg ooo. Who be who?
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Seun(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2020
alezzy13:
People are sacrificing literally 24/7 to see how they can improve the lives of others, yet some incurably demonized agents have busied themselves on maligning the efforts of WHO and likes.
The WHO leadership lied to people and they died. They advised against banning travel from China. They convinced people not to wear face-masks. Till date, they have not completely reversed their position. The volunteers and staff of WHO are good, hard-working people, but just like America and UK, something is wrong with their leadership; this has led to catastrophic economic outcomes for the world. Hence, the hostility.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by asthmacoughend(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2020
alezzy13:
The saddest part like I keep saying is that those hopeless elements who have contributed zilch in service to humanity of any form, are the ones opening their useless mouth the loudest in condemnation of bodies like WHO.

.Ignore alezzy comments ,He works for WHO ,He is against any thing Called Medications From Africa .He is a Vanguard and Propagator of Vaccines ,Expensive Antiviral Drugs and anything From His Cohorts ,He Jumps from one thread to another always discrediting and Spewing thrash against any mention about the Madagascar Covid Organics or other Natural therapies .Be wise ,Ignore Him .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Body Sanitizing Chamber With Body Temperature Scanner And Hand Sanitizer / How To Use CBD Oil For Pain, Anxiety And Hair Loss? / Saudi Pays Nigerian Medicine Professors N6m Monthly Salary, FG Pays N420,000 –fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.