Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights (20387 Views)

Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston / Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali / IATA Reacts To Emirates Suspension Of Flights From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by suremanpatriot: 12:00am On May 17, 2020
Only allow essential and med supplies
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Shormiey(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2020
SaintLucia:
This covid-19 for show me pepper during the lockdown but thank God the bank that gave me loan was a non interest one. Jaiz Bank una do well o. I'm extremely happy and lucky to bank with you especially in the area of loan taking for this pandemic period.
Are you advertising them?

1 Like

Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Johzhier97(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
daresma77:
we are patiently waiting
Like say u b air traveller... angry
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by MCIU: 3:29pm On May 17, 2020
SaintLucia:
This covid-19 for show me pepper during the lockdown but thank God the bank that gave me loan was a non interest one. Jaiz Bank una do well o. I'm extremely happy and lucky to Mega Churches In United States bank with you especially in the area of loan taking for this pandemic period.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by PropertyBuying(f): 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Good move!

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
The government had better done the right thing.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by koyducikke: 2:35pm On May 30, 2020
Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. a course in miracles free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Die In Kaduna-Kano Road Crash / Drunk And Reckless Driver Kills Two In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.