Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? (1409 Views)

ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail / Strike: ASUU Accuses FG Of Deceit As Minister Explains Payment Delay / ASUU Shuts Down FUTO, Accuses FG Of Neglect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Tunadexy(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
With the gradual ease of the war the noble pandemic is ravaging on the world including our blessed country Nigeria (the "blessed country" part, will be saved as a subject of discussion for another day), when do you think Nigerian youths will be allowed to continue their studies in their various chosen learning institutions?

Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 16, 2020
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by habsydiamond(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
education institutions happen to be where this virus can spread drastically if care is not taken. it will be better for a cure to be invented first o b4 the daily cases will start escalating to thousands oo. a country where we dont plan before implementation. May God help us all
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by okomile(f): 4:53pm On May 16, 2020
Anytime the cabal says so!

Cabal NCDC
Cabal WHO

Las las, we go sha laff

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Saintinoo(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2020
Tunadexy:
With the gradual ease of the war the noble pandemic is ravaging on the world including our blessed country Nigeria (the "blessed country" part, will be saved as a subject of discussion for another day), when do you think Nigerian youths will be allowed to continue their studies in their various chosen learning institutions?
I think july, that is if the comfirmed cases keep reducing and discharged keep increasing.

But for the university students ASUU is another problem.
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Saintinoo(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
habsydiamond:
education institutions happen to be where this virus can spread drastically if care is not taken. it will be better for a cure to be invented first o b4 the daily cases will start escalating to thousands oo. a country where we dont plan before implementation. May God help us all
That will be 2022.
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by illicit(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2020
Anytime they think it's profitable
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by venmotors(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2020
July or early August school will resume
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by SIRmanjar(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
June will be best

If govt can open up markets why can't they open schools.

To avoid over crowding..creche,nursery and primary 1 and 2 should open two times a week.while primary 3 to six should open the remaining 3 days.

By doing so it will make students easy to control by there teachers..Teachers will find it easy to make them obey laws like washing of hands and wearing face mask.

Break time should be scrapped to avoid unessesary play.

If students and teachers don't come to school every day it will make schools reduce school fees which parents will benefit from and teachers won't waste money on transport becos there salary will be reduced.
Schools should open so teachers especially the widows,single parent and those that have families amongst them can earn something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Greatzeus(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2020
SIRmanjar:
June will be best

If govt can open up markets why can't they open schools.

To avoid over crowding..creche,nursery and primary 1 and 2 should open two times a week.while primary 3 to six should open the remaining 3 days.

By doing so it will make students easy to control by there teachers..Teachers will find it easy to make them obey laws like washing of hands and wearing face mask.

Break time should be scrapped to avoid unessesary play.

If students and teachers don't come to school every day it will make schools reduce school fees which parents will benefit from and teachers won't waste money on transport becos there salary will be reduced.
Schools should open so teachers especially the widows,single parent and those that have families amongst them can earn something.
You know I taught for about two years after NYSC, during this lockdown I was just thinking how my life would have been if I was still teaching in Private schools. I wonder how those private school teachers are coping this time. Even then without lockdown,many delay salary unnecessarily,with all the hard work. Now that the teachers are not working I wonder how it will be for them.

2 Likes

Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Matthewdan(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2020
Lol

Brother if you are an undergraduate just use this opportunity to learn a skill.... Please

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by habsydiamond(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2020
Saintinoo:

That will be 2022.
only God knows oo
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
I think June or July...
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by hstar: 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
Greatzeus:

You know I taught for about two years after NYSC, during this lockdown I was just thinking how my life would have been if I was still teaching in Private schools. I wonder how those private school teachers are coping this time. Even then without lockdown,many delay salary unnecessarily,with all the hard work. Now that the teachers are not working I wonder how it will be for them.
Very tough for us, I've never received February salary up till now, I even beg tire here on nairaland but nobody came to my aid, right now I can say my life is somehow

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Teeklef(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2020
Same with me. The last time I received salary was February. The day my proprietor called, I was very happy thinking something must to drop for my pocket,but I was disappointed when he said"i just want to say hi". I almost cry.

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by hstar: 8:00am On May 18, 2020
Teeklef:
Same with me. The last time I received salary was February. The day my proprietor called, I was very happy thinking something must to drop for my pocket,but I was disappointed when he said"i just want to say hi". I almost cry.
Ha, Na on the same level we they, I'm just tired of staying at home
Re: When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? by Teeklef(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2020
hstar:

Ha, Na on the same level we they, I'm just tired of staying at home
We shall overcome the plague. I learnt alot during this issue that one must not depend solely on salary. Side hustle must to follow, to make things easier and better.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa / Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm / Edet Amana Foundation Scholarship (edaf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.