Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories (2479 Views)

Hottest Completed Stories (mhiztaemy) / THE SURROGATE (A Mind-blowing Episodic Story) / Read Mhiztaemy Blow Mind Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2020
TOPE'S HEART TALE

Tope's Heart Tale - Part 1

©Amah's Heart

I was born into a family of six.

I happen to be the fifth born, with four older brothers and a younger sister.

My mum was not so educated, while my Dad is a standard school certificate holder.

My Parents separated way too early while we were still young and my mum became the family breadwinner.

All my brothers left secondary school before I even entered secondary school myself, leaving myself and my younger sister at home after they have gone to their different schools...

My mum was very hard-working, she was a caterer in a federal government school and that makes her very busy and she goes for shifts so many times leaving I and my sister at home alone....

We were doing fine and I was a church girl too.

We don't leave the house except for church or school and of course maybe my mum sent me on an errand.

But my story changed when on a particular Sunday I met a new couple in church through my sister because she was a very bright girl.

This new couple asked about our family and we told them everything they needed to know and they asked if they can meet our mother...

We arranged the meeting and it was later concluded that I should start staying with them since they are newly married and besides, the wife being a teacher and I'm preparing for my senior WAEC then she will couch me through.

This couple appear to be out going, very jovial and Christian like.

so I started staying with them and they were nice to me.

This is where my story took a different route.

To continue Reading visit the link below

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/TOPE%27S%20HEART%20TALE?&max-results=6&m=1

Notice[i][/i] : Don't forget to save our address on your bookmark

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2020
THE DEVIL'S MISTRESS

The Devil's Mistress-Chapter 1

©Kim Lina

PILOT

New York City

=Amirah's Pov=

In five minutes it'll be exactly 05:00pm my last shift for the day and I'll be closing and leaving this dump of a diner, I stride over to the counter after delivering some orders trailing to the knot of my loosening the apron and slamming it on the counter as Lilly my co worker shot me a smirk.

"You're leaving early? " she arched her brows and thin her lips into a suspicious grin and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I always leave early.. " I mumble sarcastically as an insult to her stupid excuse for a brain.

"Yeah that's the problem.. " she half yelled getting attention from some customers who were half done with their food.

"Yeah, my shift is over.. " I wiggled my brows as a hint I wanna get the Bleep out of this place.

I went at the back to change as she followed, of course her shift ends the same time with mine and all she does is suffocate me with questions.

I took off my uniform as she glared at me with thirsty for answers which I'm probably used to by now and don't bother if she sees me change or not.

"So who's the boner?? " I almost choked on that question but ease out a laugh before she could read my expression.

"It's none of your business.. " I rolled my eyes at her as I struggled to yank my uniform off and changing into a knee short dress and a trench coat with converse flats .

She scoffed mumbling under her breath disappointed she wasn't going to get a single chit chat from me like always.

Lilly is the out going, nosy, arrogant, loquacious party girl and ever since I started working here she's been trying to work her way to befriend me and honestly I'm not interested, the little she knows about me the better.

I band my dark brown hair in a messy bun and picked up my bag and turned to see Lilly dressing up, she was changing into a crop top that exposed her cleavage bare and wore shorts that qualified as panties and high red high converse heels, she had her hair golden blonde (which is probably dyed) curled In a bouncy wave swaying over her shoulders, she was pampering her lips with a red lipstick which kinda shocked me how fast she took to get herself ready, she was qualified enough to be a stripper.

I shrugged as she applied her eye liner which will take forever for her to do because she likes her lashes thick and fierce.

I swing my bag across my shoulder walking past her leaving her to her make up and checked out.

I walked down the pavement to a nearby thrift store and picked a birthday card which I purchased and shoved into my bag and called a Taxi to the hospital, as much as I hate going back there I have to.

I arrived at the hospital and heave deep sigh shutting the door of the Taxi as it drove off.

I stood in front of the hospital gasping deep breaths as memories flood back In one emotional wreck and I tried so hard not to break down but instead s tear came streaming down, I walked in anyways and ignored all the haunting memories.

I walked to the front desk where some nurses were attending to some people, I waited for my turn before they could attend to me.

"sorry visits to the patient in room 492 are closed, the patient Just underwent an operation and won't be in the condition of accepting visits, we'll inform you when next you come back thank you.. " the nurse said nicely to a young man as he nods but from the looks of it was clearly disappointed.

I on the other hand was shaking I have ta phobia of should I explain a grave fear for hospitals and don't wanna find myself in one not after what happened to me.

"Next... " I looked back at the nurse as she looked back at me in shock, she forced in a smile but couldn't hide her shock.

Why won't she??

Amirah Rivera In a hospital, the girl who did almost everything to get out standing in one.

"yes Miss can I help you? " she asked as I nod.

"Yes... " I stutter moving closer to tell desk.

"How can we help you?" she asked nicely which eased me a bit but all eyes were glued on my and a guy feeling to get out kicked me to my stomach.

"I'm here to see Ariel.." I said as the other nurse shy a smile at how calm I was.

"Ariel who?? " the nurse asked

"Ariel Dallas.. " I whispered as the nurses checked out the the schedule.

"Amirah..." I heard a squeaky 11 year old squeal as a skinny blonde ran up to me In tears.

"Ariel, what are you doing outside your ward?" I gaped as she hugged me tightly.

"I came to see you, I wanted to surprise you.. " she ignored the fact she could get into trouble but hugged me all still the same.

"come on I've been dying to show you my new room.. " she said as we both disengage from the hug and the nurses giggled and asked me to sign and followed Ariel to her new room.

We got to her ward as new decorations and stuff animals filled the room, probably donations from her charity to light up the room.

It almost made me jealous.

She slide under her bed and pulled out a teddy bear with one eye and ran up to me pulling me over to her bed with a wide smile as we both sat down.

"seems Mr Hopscotch is nothing compared to your new friends.." I sighed sadly as she wrapped me in a hug.

"Mr Hopscotch will always be my favorite." she commented putting the teddy down and stood on the bed and stared braiding my hair.

Ariel is my best friend, moreso my sister, although we're not related she's been like a sister after the brutal death of my parents and the sudden dissapearance of my blood sister.

My sister disappeared and was announced dead later but her body wasn't found, I went insane after that people thought I was crazy and I was sent to the Rehab, I met Ariel that time I was 19 and Ariel was a little sweet 8 year old kid wondering round the hospital, I remember I was crying and trying to get out and since the rehab was one part in the other side of the hospital we were locked away from the rest of the world, for the first time someone smiled and waved at me I felt like a human again and after that things got better and I didn't attack or need to get sedated and I got close to Ariel, in less than six months I got discharged from the rehab but I always come back it's been three years and still because people can't believe I'll step foot In a hospital.

Ariel has a lung disease and has been battling with it ever since she was five, she's always scheduled to a surgery to correct one defect or another, she's always been positive and fighting but sometimes I think she's going to leave me like everyone else.

She always put a smile on her face even when she's dying inside and I so much want to take away all her pain if I could.

I didn't know when a tear slide down my cheek and unfortunately Ariel noticed.

Immediately she left my hair and hugged me from back.

"Why are you sad the doctor said I'm getting better.. " she consoled me but that wasn't enough as a comfort I want to see her running round not in a hospital but outside with kids her age.

"I know and I'm glad but I can't keep hoping you'll be better when you're getting worse Ariel... " I said

"the doctor said my next surgery if successful, I'll be better I promise, please don't get worried.. " she comforted me as I nodded and she went back to braiding my hair.

"And when I get better you can finally adopt me.. " my heart was flustered and sad.

Ariel's been admitted to the hospital ever since she was five, her father died of the same lung disease when she was 7 and her mother couldn't keep up with the finances and disappeared when she was only 9, leaving her abandoned and ever since I've done everything possible to help with her treatment, even a fundraiser was organized for her so she could get through her surgery without any financial doubts.

I smiled to myself after the surgery me and Ariel will live a normal life.

Nashville

=Hunter's Pov=

I laid back at the VIP lounge of the pub sipping a shot of tequila as some women flashed me sultry looks which I had no interest but none was bold enough to breathe the same air as me.

I poured a refill as a young lady In a red channel split dress which revealed her toned thighs let herself in which triggered Norah who stood next to me with watchful eyes.

"hold on Norah.. " I halt my hand in the air as the lady in red lips curled up into a smile.

She boldly glared at Norah who went back to her position and sat down next to me.

"Hunter Dominguez it's an honor to finally share the spotlight with you.. " she purred against my ear which lit up a smirk plastered on my face.

"Who am I to owe this honor.. " I broadly said as she didn't stutter or stammer.

"Monica Cinesto..." she purred taking away my glass cup from my grasp and drinking directly from it which angered Norah as she snarled quietly.

"Well Monica what makes you think you can tame a Devil..? " I asked as her expression went blank but she blinked sharply and laughed it off pampering my torso.

"We'll see how much of a devil you are.. " she whispered as I nodded and got up signalling Norah and the rest of the security guards that I'm ready to go and I left the pub and got in my Car with Monica but instructed the Driver to take my Condo.

At the Condo, Monica shared some of her interest and stories, we were both on the couch drinking, she was almost drunk, I on the other hand flashed her a smile as she foolishly lavished to her full.

"What do you do for a living?.. " she asked fully drunk as I flashed her a smile and leaned close to her with a hypnotic smile.

"I don't think you'll be interested.. " I said as she pouted and I got up leaving her drunk on the couch but she gripped hold on my hand and yanked me in for a kiss.

She bit my lip as she roughly teases me in between the kisses and curve her legs round me, my hands trailed down her ass as I squeeze it tightly and we made out to the bedroom where I tossed her on climbing up the bed, trailing my hands up to her thigh as she flimsy let out a moan which excited me more, both my hands trailed to the ends of her dress as I slowly split it up till it was nothing but rags, I slide her panties down as a smile crept up to my lips.

"I know who you are Sarah Milton.. " I said as her eyes widened in shock, she was short of words as I pulled out a gun.

"Your Father sent you right?? To spy on me and get information concerning the Dominguez, am I right?? " I point the gun at her as she quivered in fear.

"please don't kill me.. " she muttered

"don't worry I'll send you back to your father in a pretty little little coffin.." I said but before I could shoot her somebody already beat it to me as Sarah laid dead on my bed.

It was Norah.

"I never liked her.. " she said putting the gun back down in her thrust.

"deliver her body back to her father and clean up the sheets and get Kaleb to write a believable story about her death.. " I said thrusting back on my jeans.

"Yes Hunter.. " she stated walking up to me as she tried to button up my shirt I had on.

Thiago walked in seeing Norah buttoning up my shirt.

"Thiago what's new?? " I asked hoping the sales are well.

"Everything is going smoothly except we haven't been paid back a loan for almost three years now.. " my expression went brutal as Norah stepped back away.

"how much is the loan?? " I asked

"We have an unpaid loan of 11.3billion dollars with an interest of 300 million.." he said as I nod.

"Name?? " I asked

"Amirah Rivera, she's based in New York.. " he said and I nod.

"Why will a woman take that large of a loan??" I asked

"it was reason best known to her.. " Thiago said.

"prepare the Jet to New York, we are going to visit our little friend.. "

To be Continue read this story kindly visit the link below

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/THE%20DEVIL%27S%20MISTRESS?updated-max=2020-04-09T01:50:00-07:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=7

Don't forget to save our address on your bookmark

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2020
BETROTHED TO A LOCAL PRIEST (BTPL)

Betrothed To A Local Priest-Introduction

Theme: Could_he_be_the_right_me

©Joy Ajuma Moses

Young Lucio has been priest for over five years, he knows everything cause of his power. He is known as the greatest of his time, he has two wives, many concubines and slaves at twenty-five, he can do and undo.

Nothing on earth is eternity, everything will pass away that's the fact so no title worth to be over-praised.......

The King's wife was put to bed, as the king's childhood friend and also a great fortune teller Lucio was invited to tell the future of the princess (the newly born child).

He consulted the gods to tell him the future of the child, it wasn't an easy journey for him as the child's birth seems to be extraordinaryly different from other born.

He got to the land of the unknown where he was told almost everything about the great princess but her greatness has strict condition.

"she'll become great an even greater than you, she'll socialize the people of the land, during her time you'll not be recognized because of her greatness. But before this prophecy will come to pass she must not have s*x or k*ss any man until her twenty-first birthday where the real man meant for her will come. If she fail to do and defile herself before then, your priesthood continues and her Father's kingdom will fall" says the gods.

Lucio was confused, he likes his fame and would never want it to be taken away, many thought crushed his mind on how he'll end the little princess to save his priesthood and fame.

The king was not as famous as the priest because the throne was coursed when a poor pregnant woman who was treated unjustly.

He suggested on lying that the baby is a misfortune and should be killed but he knew his friend the king will never agree cause he's a just man though his father was the unjust king that treated the woman with injustice.

Another thought came to his mind, he suggested, he'll tell the king that the child is as normal as other children then will ask about the dowry and make her his wife so that when she turns sixteen she'll become his wife and he'll have her to break the instruction of the gods concerning her.

After saying the false prophesy concerning the innocent princess, he ask of her hands in marriage. The king without thinking twice accept to it that when his daughter the princess turns sixteen she'll be taken to the priest as wife, public announcement was made that nobody should approach the princess.

The king was so happy that his daughter will become the wife of the great priest not knowing his daughter is more greater than the priest, she's a goddess.

Due to her strange behaviour at childhood she was named Zoë after the priestess of the village who died as a Legend (Lucio's grandmother) cause that was how she'd acted strange, the priest was not happy about it though.

( five_years_ago )

Maria is a religious woman who always see things other people don't see, her village people called her names saying she is a witch and sent her away from the village through the aid of the unjust king (Zoe's grandfather).

Maria coursed the King's throne that it will never be recognized by his people again until her seed joins with the royal house. She left the village pregnant, after coursing the village, the king summoned that she should be brought to him by the warriors either dead or alive for the village members told the king about the course.

The warriors ran after Maria, Maria who sees ahead of others knew they were coming after her so she ran as fast as her legs could take her until she came into an Hut.

There she fell down until an old woman came out of the Hut to help her, she gave birth to a baby boy after force labour.

She named the baby Hero before giving up the ghost, immediately she closed her eyes the was a lightning accompanied by thunder as rain fell heavily.

Will beautiful Zoe accept the fate that she'll become the wife of the priest who will be 41 when she clocks 16? (old jealous wizard o )

will the priest be able to carry out his plans?

What's up with Hero and the old woman?

Who is the right person for Zoe?

Can't the gods send protectors if they truly want to help their creatures by sending a goddess to dwell among wicked humans?

You wanna know more?

find out in the mind blowing story by clicking on The Link Below

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/BETROTHED%20TO%20A%20LOCAL%20PRIEST%20%28BTPL%29?updated-max=2020-03-15T15:07:00-07:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=3

Don't forget to save our address on your bookmark[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2020
*COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*REVENGE*

_Action_

*©Excelrhymez*

Igwe Obama looked at his wife and saw the terrified look on her face, he looked at his 7years old daughter and then his 5years old son, he saw fear all over them, he could hear the cry of his people as they were been slaughtered one after the other and the wailing and shouting was getting closer and closer.

He knew that sooner or later they would arrive at where he was with his family. He was confused, he didnt know what to do? This attack on his village was unexpected and that was why they were been killed. He still didnt understand why King AZAZA sent his warriors to attack and wipe away his land. The people of OKU and EKEH had always lived in peace. And then this night this war had started unexpectedly. He was yet to understand what was going on. He was on his bed when one of the guards ran to him and took him into this safe room with his wife and kids, and the maiden who always took care of his kids for the queen.

The guard had told him that they were on watch over the village when the warriors of OKU stormed their land, and started slaughtering them, and setting houses ablaze, killing men and women. He said the chief warrior and the other warriors fought fearlessly before they were finally defeated by the OKU warriors. And that the chief warrior had sent him back to bring him to safety just before he died. King Obama was yet to understand what the warrior was saying but he followed him along side his family into the safe room and now the warriors were fastly approaching the room.

King Obama, was still lost in his thoughts when the guard interrupted him again. ”Igwe, we cant stay here, we have to leave right now.It seemed like the igwe was deaf to what the guard had said.

”Igwe, did you hear what I said? Please we have to live right now, the boys have broken the inner chamber and in few seconds they will come in here, we have to leave right now. ”

Igwe Obama turned and looked at the guard, he drew a sword and said to him. ”Take my family to safety, I cannot leave this place. This is the land my forefather’s handed over to my father who then handed it over to me, I cannot leave and desert my people. Igwe, the guard said, but you will be killed……, igwe Obama drew a sword and turned to the guard and said, then I will die a proud man. Let it be known that IGWE OBAMA 1 OF EKEH KINGDOM, died in battle, rather than a shameful story of the coward Igwe who ran and abandoned his people in times of war, go now and take my family to stay.

At that moment, the queen drew a sword, my husband , my king, the bravest of all the men I’ve ever known, where you are there I will be. I live and die with you. I will defend our people with you. Igwe Obama held her hands and smiled, Queen Nwoko has always been a brave and strong woman and that was why he loved and married her. He tried to convince her to go with the guard and her maid with the kids but all his trials proved abortive and so he let her be. The guard turned to the igwe and said. ”I dedicated my life to serve you, and if you must stand and fight then I will stand and fight with you till the death…..”no Igwe shouted, you will take my children and you will bring them to safety and that’s an order. Yes Igwe he replied! And made to leave with the little Prince and princess who were by now crying. The igwe and his queen took their turns to hug the children and the igwe spoke to his five years old son as if he were a man. My son, from now on take very good care of your sister, you are leaving the land of your father but one day you must return to take your place as the kung of the land. Be strong, be bold and most importantly REVENGE! you must take revenge for all of this. To his daughter he said, you must take care of your brother and you must make sure he returns to take his throne. I love u. Then he removed his Royal ring and handed it over to his daughter. His staff he gave to his son. The queen held unto her maid and said. Love them like your own, to the guard she said, guard them with your life. She kissed them and then asked them to go. The guard carried the little boy, while the maid carried the princess and then they left through the secret door. Just almost immediately the warriors broke the door and came face to face with the queen and king.

King Obama and his wife fought with all their strength, taking down 17warriors, but at the end they gave in to the warriors who stabbed the igwe countlessly on his stomach and the queen on her neck. They fell on each other while holding their hands together as they drew their last breath!

*Follow the link below to continue reading*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/REVENGE?updated-max=2020-04-14T00:39:00-07:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=7

_*Don't forget to save our address on your bookmark*_

*Notice*

```If u are missing anything episode make use of our search engine

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2020
*NEW STORY✅✅*

*THE WEDDING*

*Genre* : ```Romance,Betrayed```

© Sherry.

*Read more here*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/THE%20WEDDING?&max-results=6&m=1

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2020
*NEW STORY✅✅*

*MY MIDNIGHT SEXCAPEDES*

*Genre* : ```18+```

©Efe bella.

*Read more here*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/MY%20MIDNIGHT%20SEXCAPEDES?&max-results=6&m=1

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2020
LOVE TO TEARS

Love To Tears Episode 1

©The Law

"Take your money!" The passenger I dropped paid me as he dropped from the car's back seat, I smiled. I geared the car and drove out of the place to another location, when I got to my destination I placed my leg on the break paddle and the car came to a halt.

I came down from the car and went to the back opened the booth and took a portrait of my girlfriend, I have paid an artist to do it and I have taken it before I conveyed the passenger to his location. I parked my car along Alakahia axis in Port-Harcourt, I walked into a street that isn't tarred, since my destination isn't far from the main road.

I push opened the gate that isn't locked, there are many apartments that are self-contains and flats. I walked to the one I rented for my girlfriend, the more I got closer the soft m--ns became louder. I pushed open the protector and the first door isn't locked was slightly open, I entered the room unnoticed to find my girlfriend and a boy having s-x shamelessly.

She was on him and rode him expertly like a p-nstar, the boy hands were on her br--sts. I swallowed hard as their sweaty body gleamed under the light. The portrait on my hand fell and slammed on the tiled floor as it shattered into pieces, both of them disengaged suddenly. I felt hot tears gathered in my eyes I let them flowed down my cheeks, "Angel.." I choked with those words.

"Oga, who are you?" The boy with Angel asked me, I swallowed. "Baby, I don't know him oh, it could be one of those demented human beings that can't spell privacy, he must be an illiterate" Angel said as her br---st heaves while she talked. I went mad at everything, I clenched my fists to beat senses into the young man but I kept quiet and walked away.

I felt the sun smiled down on me, I walked down to my car without myself. I rested my head on the steering and thought about my life.

Why me?

Am I born to suffer?

When will all these pains go away?

These were thoughts going through my mind then. I am the first born of my parents amongst two children they had, it was a hot afternoon when I ran from school to home.

I heard about rumours of ghastly accident that all the victims lost their life, I couldn't stay back in school. I was really bothered, I was in SSS2 then. On getting to my compound I find my relatives in the compound with sad looks, they broke the news of my parents death to me.

Months later my parents were buried and burial rites were done, it didn't take long for my relatives to lay claims to my parents properties. I fought so hard against them, they were angered that I refused letting them have anything from their late brother so they vowed never to help my sister and I, life was very tough for me.

I sold most of my parents lands and bought a bus, when I returned from school I go the park with the bus and conveyed passengers. It happened like that, I was able to utilize the money to register my kid sister's into Junior secondary school, after I wrote waec I pulled out of school. The result came out good, but I still read, I wanted to save enough money to buy a new bus and a car to add to the one I had.

I promised myself that I will train my sister in the university, there was a day I was driving from Port-Harcourt to Ahoada, at the junction I met an angel that took my heart away. I almost killed myself if I am not skilled in driving "driver, I get pikin oh" one of the passenger said to me "who you wan use do ritual?" Most of them in the bus didn't take it kindly with me with words, all of them dropped from the car afterwards. I came down from the bus and called the girl I saw, she was hawking pure water.

"Oga, you wan buy pure water?" She asked me as she ran to me, she was tall with wide hips, a nose that settled the shape of her face. Her hairs braided neatly showcasing the works of nature "yes, give me pure water two" I told her. She gave me the pure water and wanted to leave after I paid her "but wait, you are too beautiful to be hawking, why are you not in school?" I asked her, she smiled shyly "I have admission to study in the university, my parents alone cannot raise the money this is the only way i can support myself" she explained calmly, I took pity on her. I gave her my number to call me later.

I returned home that day, my phone rang and it was a strange number. "Hello" I said into the receiver "is me, the one you gave your number today" the voice on the other end replied "oh, I didn't even ask of your name" I said to her "my name is Angel" she said happily. "Look Angel, I want to help you, can we meet up tomorrow?" I said into the receiver, she was quiet for awhile before she responded "yes".

That night was the longest night in my life, I kept on tossing on my bed till the daylight came. My sister took her bath and left for school, while I prepared for work since I planned meeting her that evening.

I even planned to take her home, I couldn't get her out of my head through out that day.

*Follow the link below to start reading*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/LOVE%20TO%20TEARS?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2020
IMPORTANT

Important Episode 1

THEME: (She Has Something That's Mine)

©Eunice

Juliet's pov

"Come on Juliet, go get ready! "My bestfriend, Wendy yelled pulling my arm with all her strength so she can be able to get me to stand.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't stress it Wendy, am not going. You know I hate being in the presence of wealthy people so stop trying. "I said.

She stopped pulling my arm for a while and stared with a marveled expression into my face.

"Juliet, I don't believe this. Your grandma is having issues with her pension and you lost your job. You both can hardly feed... You need this job. "Wendy said behind me.

"And the pay is good.. And who knows, your prince charming might show up as well. "Wendy said raising her brows up and down.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Prince charming my foot! "I said and stood up.

"Give me 10 minutes to get ready. "I said.

Wendy giggled.

I went into my room and undressed myself and stepped under the shower. I turned it on and let the cold water soak my hair in and out.

A short intro cause there's really not much about me.

Am Juliet, an orphan and I live with my aged grandma in a local city.

Wendy is my bestfriend and she loves me alot despite the fact I wasn't up to her standards.

She came from a middle class family unlike me who most times skip breakfast so I can have dinner.

Guess where we're going??

The richest family in our city is hosting a welcome party for their first son and they need alot of waitress for the event.

And we would be payed just for that night. Its quite a great offer but the problem is, I hate being in the mist of rich people, they're rude and always preys after decorum.

They're just unbearable!

Am just going to do this for grand mom.

I wore my dress and fixed my full long hair.

After few minutes of waiting for Wendy to fix her make up, we left for the Anderson Mansion.

When we arrived , the party had barely begun. We were just in time to wear our uniforms and groom our hair into one style- a neatly parked donut ends.

We were given instructions which sounded like a death sentence if we broke any of them.

Finally, The party started and important guests arrived who were extremely rich but not up to the Anderson's.

The celebrant, Nathan Anderson arrived and that was when the real heat begun. My fellow waitress fanned themselves like they would faint any moment from now.

He was cute and all that, he'll never be theirs so why bother drooling over him.

The party continued as the Evening grew darker and I bet its already 9pm.

Few guests were starting to leave slowly, while some remained with the mindset that they won't leave until we run out of wine.

As I searched for Wendy to tell her I was tired and wanted to leave, one of the party planner who hired us held my hand.

"I've got work for you. I want you to carry this tray of drinks and go serve Mr Nathan and his friends... Over there! "He said and pointed to where they were. At a verender not too far from where we were.

Huh, I didn't want to do this.

I carried the tray smiling so I would get my pay. I can't just waste 4 hours in this boring party and leave without anything.

I walked slowly to the place and met three guys sitted there but Nathan was out of sight.

I dropped the drinks one by one and as I was about to keep the last drink, one of the guys stopped me.

"That one's Nathan's special. I suggest you go give it to him. He's inside there. "He said and pointed to a closed door.

I groaned before opening the door and walked in. Nathan was shirtless and his body is just 'wow' but he looked drunk.

I dropped the drink on the table.

"Oh my head hurts... "He said and held his head.

I glanced at him for a while.

Rich spoilt brat.

"Why are you late? Don't you know i hate being delayed? "He asked.

I scoffed. If he was in his right senses, I would have slammed this tray on his head.

"Am sorry. "I muttered.

He got up and held me pulling me close to his body. I smelt his drunk breath. But I wasn't irritated cause he smelt extremely nice.

I tried to squeeze myself out but he was stronger and muscular.

"Stay still. I thought you're the naughtiest stripper in this city, why do you still have your clothes on? "He asked calmly.

Stripper

I finally understood who he thought I was and why he's holding me.

"Let me go sir! Am not a stripper. "I panicked. "Am Juliet Bells. Please let me go. "

"Juliet.. we've got a problem. "He whispered and I remained still listening to him. "Once am turned on, am on. No stopping. "He said and before I could react, He took my lips into his giving me a wet kiss.

I was whimpering as he hovered around me and dropped me on his bed. In an instant, he tore my clothes and I was unclad.

He got my hands pinned tightly to the bed as he found his way inbetween my legs. He began kissing me all over making me wet and moan aloud.

The pre-intimacy was fun and I didn't want it to end.

But then he pulled in with his excessively big d••k. I couldn't help but scream my lungs out and take in the bitter sweet feeling.

I didn't want to cry though it hurts alot.

Oh, what have I gotten myself into..

MORNING

I woke up when I felt a little ray of light flash on my face. I yawned loudly.

I had a dream where I was in bed with....

wait a minute, I looked at the person holding me. it was Nathan. Its not a dream at all.

Nathan and I made out last night.

I just wanted to get away from here. I tried to pull away from him but I couldn't cause his grip on me was extremely tight and his hands stuck tightly to my waist.

I was backing him.

What kind of guy sleeps like this??

Oh God! I looked down after my naked body to see blood stains on the bedsheets.

I sniffed slowly.

I continued trying to get free but it was in vain. I just wanted to bite his arm.

Soon a knock came loudly on the door.

"Nathan... "I heard Nathan's mother's voice call from outside.

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/IMPORTANT?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2020
NEW COMPLETED STORY*

✅✅✅✅

*THE DEVIL'S MISTRESS*

_Action/Romance_

*© Kim Lina*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/THE%20DEVIL%27S%20MISTRESS?&max-results=6&m=1

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*INLOVE WITH MY LITTLE SISTERS*

_Romance_

*© Blessing D*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*REINCARNATION*

_Action/romance_

*©Rukaiya*

****""No.. Wait.. Please listen.. I didn't do anything please don't kill me" Cecilia Martin, Lawrence Malays Printing press cooperation's top journalist begged as she was being dragged by armed men to God knows where or rather to where she would be sent back to God.

"Please listen I swear, you have to believe me, I didn't do any.. ". And one of the men used his pistol to hit her head and she passed out. Moments later she was shoved into the trunk of a car

Who would have thought this day would ever come, the great Cecilia Martin, the youngest and smartest journalist in Malays cooperation. The only employee of the printing press who could fish out the unfishable information.

Just at twenty four she already has an unquestionable reputation of greatness. She smart, beautiful, reliable, efficient and most of all she was Lawrence Malays Printing Press biggest asset.

Now would all that go down the drain? Was the first thing she thought when she was caught trying to get information about the most dreaded and deadliest underground gangsters of the city.******

******Just three days ago, her boss Jamie Lynn had called her into his office to inform her about the news of the Black Malton Boys (B. M. Bs) hideout. The B. M. Bs are the deadliest gangsters in the city, for so many years, government authorities, security agencies, both public and private have been trying to catch them but all effort seemed fruitless.*****

They were the most wanted criminals in the city, anyone who could provide even the smallest details of their whereabouts would be rewarded handsomely .

Cecilia just recently felt the urge to look into their case, anything thing concerning the B. M. Bs was now her concern and her boss and admirer Jamie Lynn did all he could to help her dig into the case. Three days ago he called her into his office. Their conversation went thus ;

"Ceci! " Jamie half yelled the instant she stepped into the big sparsely furnished editor general office.

*******"How many times have told you to stop calling me that " she retorted slumping down on the couch.

"Pete knows " he replied

"Well, when will you stop calling me that? ".

"When you agree to be my girlfriend " he replied curtly like he was sealing a business contract.********""

This statement made the sexy brunette who was initially lying on the couch to sit up and cross her legs.

"And how many times do you want me to turn you down before you give up? " she asked in the same manner.

"I won't give up Ceci, I love you and I can't give up pursuing the woman of my dreams " he replied passionately this time.

If another person had said this to her, she would have been sending punches his way right now, but she couldn't do that because this is her boss. It simply irritated her that Jamie constantly pestered her about his feelings for her.

Jamie Lynn Malay the son of Lawrence Malay the C. E. O of the biggest printing press in Pamona was every woman's dream. He was hot, smart, intelligent and stinking rich. His sexy blonde hair, Blue piercing eyes, straight nose, well sculptured jaws, in fact he was an epitome of stunning looks and he was every girl's dream, but not Cecilia Martin's.

She admired him no doubt, she loved him but just as a friend but nothing more. Anybody who heard what he just said would be surprised that the demi god in human form was chasing someone like Cecilia, though when closely monitored one would agree that they were perfect for each other. She is smart so is he, she is beautiful, he's handsome, they were both journalists and they walked alongside each other, but that was the issue for Cecilia.

She couldn't be with someone in the same line with her, someone who's lifestyle is similar to hers she wanted someone different, somebody who could leave her dumbstruck, speechless , someone who would make her feel stupid, a man who could make her laugh and cry at once and that man was most certainly not Jamie.

"What did you call me here for Jamie, I believe I'm not here to listen to your cheesy romantic speeches " she spoke up after awhile of silence.

"Cheesy? Really Cecilia? Is that what you think? " he asked playfully but deep down he was hurt and totally confused.

'Why can't she just give me a chance to prove myself? ' he thought.

"Jamie just tell me why you called me " she breathed out.

"As you wish ma lady " he drawled in his Pamonan accent.

"It about the B. M. Bs" he dropped dryly.

"Now that's an issue worth discussing! " she squealed playfully leaving the couch to sit on one of the chairs in front of the table.

"My feelings for you are not worth discussing? " asked still trying to sound playful.

"Jamieeee" Cecilia breathed out exasperatedly.

"Okay " he replied raising his hands up.

"Just tell me about it already " she squealed again batting her lashes in a way that made the poor guy's heart melt like jelly.

*****"I received info from a reliable source about the B. M. Bs hideout. " he answered sounding all business like again.

"Really where is it? "

"Well according to the source, it's in McKinley hills and they'll be heading there in three days time"

"Wow, then I've got to be there, just give me the actual place "

He opened the drawer and brought out a brown envelope.

"Here " he said stretching it to her.

"All the necessary information is in there"

"Wow thank you Jamie, I owe you one" she said getting up to peck his cheeks.*********

'I wish it was my lips ' Jamie thought.

"How about a date tonight " he asked

"Hmm okay just send me the address " she replied getting up.

"Don't worry I'll pick you up by 5, just get ready "

"Okay, and thanks again " she replied already walking towards the door.

On a normal day she would have declined his offer, but the information he just gave her was an 'hot cake'. If she succeeds in her mission it means a promotion, more awards and more money, the least she could do for Jamie is to go out with him. 'Its just dinner and nothing more' she said to herself....

And now here she was, her life was in the hands of unknown armed men.

*****The information she got from Jamie was indeed useful, in fact coming to their hideout was even better because right now she was holding an information worth millions. But that million would only reach her when she is free. And that is under probability. She got what she came for, quite alright but she accidentally made a noise which attracted the attention of the men and now she's been thrown into the trunk of a car like a piece of garbage heading to who knows where.****

****The black Lamborghini screeched to a halt in a lonely road, surrounded by bushes on both sides.

The four men stepped out of the car and one of them open the trunk and hauled Cecilia out.

Blood was dripping from her forehead and she was barely awake. He dragged her into the bushes followed by the other three. They walked a little distance into the bushes. Sounds of running water could be heard and soon they came out of the bushes to meet a running lake.

'A lake?' Cecilia thought. 'This is where they brought me? '. 'Now I'm sure they want to kill me '

Different thoughts ran through her mind as she scanned the area for any escape route although she really doubted the odds of that happening. How could she escape from four heavily builded men. Her taekwondo skills would be totally useless on them, she was just like a little fly in their sight.

"Please " she begged weakly

"Don't kill me please, I'll do anything you want please "

"Will you just shut up!! " one of the men shouted

"So you are scared of dying, didn't you think about that before coming to spy on us? " another one asked and she broke down into a sob

Poor baby.. She crying " the third one drawled sarcastically and they bursted into a loud laughter.

'Is there no one around here to help me?'. She thought.

"Tsk .... Tsk.. Tsk.. " the last one hissed out scrutinizing her whole figure.

"Come to think of it guys, she kinda looks hot " he said still roaming his eyes over her.

"True talk man" the first one answered.

"Perhaps we should have a little fun before we finally do away with her" the blonde one among them suggested.

"Exactly.. That's what I was thinking.. " The one who'd dragged her added.

"You wanna have some fun before we end you baby? " the third one said and smacked her behind.

She winced in pain and tried to move away but she was blocked by the one who'd brought the idea.

"Where do think you're going uuhhn? " he snarled and grabbed her breast.

"Please stop " she whimpered fearfully.

'Oh God please if you really exist help me and I promise to come to church every Sunday ' she prayed silently.

'Just perform your miracle " she thought silently.

And truly a miracle did happen.

"Were you guys not sent to kill her? " a deep masculine voice echoed through the bushes and moments later a tall, well built young man almost 6' feet, appeared from behind the bushes.

"And you're busy molesting her? I wonder what the Malton brothers would do to you when they find out you're not following their orders " he added walking closer closer with his hands in his pockeks. He seemed so relaxed.

"And who are you to tell us that? ". One of the men retorted

"There's no need for intros my friends, just let the cute lady go, tell the B. M. Bs that you've killed her and carry on with your criminal lives " the young man answered calmly.

"Really, you must be joking " the blonde man said and they bursted into another long laughter, but surprisingly the young man joined in, he even laughed longer than the other men.

"No.. No.. My.. Friends I am not even close to joking " he said after his long hysteric laughter.

The unusual calmness of his voice was chiling but each of the men ignored the feelings. Assuring themselves that one man can not bring them down at once.

"Look man, I'll advise you to just stay out of this else you're gonna be in deep shit" The man who'd dragged Cecilia bellowed.

"I'm only going to say this once misters, get out of here while you're still in one piece ". The young man snarled

"Look kid the only person who's not gonna leave here in one piece is you" the second one half yelled throwing a punch at the young man but he was quick enough to dodge it and retaliated.

"You leave me no choice ". He said throwing the man on the ground.

The remaining three launched at him but he swiftly slipped out of their hold leaving them confused.

And at an inhuman speed he attacked the three of them at once, a minutes later they were down on the ground with twisted ligaments and broken bones.

"OMG, now that's awesome taekwondo moves " Cecilia thought gaping at the young man. It was dark so she couldn't see his face clearly but with his physique she was sure he'd be handsome.

In a flash she was whisked into the air, as the man threw her across his shoulder.

Cecilia felt like she was floating in the air because of the rate he was moving, it was utterly unreal.

'Maybe its because I'm just tired and I'm imaginig things ' she thought.

'He's just helping me '. That was when the realization hit her, a man just appeared out of nowhere, beat up the people who tried to kill her, and now she was hanging across his shoulder her head down, and he was flying? Running? Whichever one.

'But this is strange, what if he's trying to kill me, what if he was sent here to finish the job' her subconscious yelled at her.

Before she could protest or struggle, she felt herself being dropped.

She opened her eyes which were initially shut and she noticed that she was now inside a car on the passenger seat and the man was already on the driver's side, and he had ignited the engine.

"WTF!! " she cursed aloud.

Making him glance at her for the first time since he showed up.

"Any problem? " he asked cocking his head to one side.

"Um... We. Where.. Are.. You.. Ttt... Taking.. Me? " Cecilia stammered unsure of what to say..

Their eyes met and she found her heart beat accelerating in a strange way. The car light was on so she could see his face now but not really clear though.

"I'm taking where you're supposed to be at 11:45pm on a Friday night " he replied nonchalantly and started driving.

She took that as a cue and didn't ask any further questions, she could only hope and pray that she was in safe hands.

A light tap on her shoulder jolted her out of her slumber, her eyes flew open and she realized that they had stopped.

"Get out! " he grunted.

"Huh " she answered dumbfounded.

"Get out of my car" he bellowed.

She wanted to ask where he wanted her to go, when she looked outside to see that the car was parked in front of her apartment.

Many questions immediately flooded her mind. He brought her home. Why?

'Who are you and why did you save me? ' she wanted to say but decided against it.

"T.. Thank you for saving me" she voiced out instead.

'Yeah its okay, now get out or do you want me to take you back? " he replied.

Why's he being rude? She thought.

"No thanks " she said opening the door.

"If I were you I'll stay hidden and lay low for a while, the B. M. Bs are not the type you should toy with, you're lucky this time but you might not be another time " he said as she stepped out of the car and drove off without waiting for a reply.

"I'll keep that in mind " she muttered to herself and strode into her duplex, overly large apartment.

"What a night " she sighed collapsing on her bed.

The image of the night replayed in her mind over and over again.

So if the handsome stranger hadn't showed up she would have been dead by now? She shuddered at the thought.

Who is he? Why did he help her? How did he know where she lives?

Why didn't he ask for something? Does he know her?

All these question kept on popping in and out of her head for hours.

But one thing's for sure, she was undoubtedly grateful to him whatever his reasons for helping her were, she was grateful.

' Maybe I'll lay low and stay hidden for a while as he suggested ' she thought and drifted into a sleep of different nightmares with a handsome knight coming to save her.

Who is this guy Find out by

*Following the link below to start reading*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/REINCARNATION?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*THE WEDDING*

_Romance_

*© Sherry*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/THE%20WEDDING?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*FORCIBLE WEDLOCK*

_Romance_

*©Khalee*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/SOCHIMA?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

```If u are missing anything episode make use of our search engine[/quote]

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*GREED*

_Romance_

*© Khalee*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/GREED?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*PREGNANT FOR MR POMPOUS*

_Romance/erotic_

*© Authress Simrah Saeed*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/PREGNANT%20FOR%20MR%20POMPOUS?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*THE GIRL ON WHEEL*

_Romance_

*© Authress Ti Fe*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/THE%20GIRL%20ON%20WHEELS?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅
JUST US

_Romance_

*© Authres Ruthie lee*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/JUST%20US?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

MY BOSS WANTS ME

_Romance,18+_

*©Simrah Saeed*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/MY%20BOSS%20WANTS%20ME?m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*LOST IN THE SHADOW*

_Romance_

*© Chidiogor D-f Nwafor*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/LOST%20IN%20A%20SHADOW?&max-results=6&m=1

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2021
THE PRESIDENT DAUGHTER
(No Lower Class Needed)

The President Daughter Synopsis

Avril Banaras is the only daughter of the current president of the country.

She lives in the UK where she studies, after her masters she returned to USA.

She is a no nonsense arrogant chick, but then she doesn't give a f**k!

She have a boyfriend, Ishmael Abdul the third son of the great Khan of Pakistan.

When she returns back to USA, she expect herself to rule over the people like she used to and command with power however, the revise became the case because her heart was commanded instead by her BODYGUARD.

Starting reading
������
https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/THE%20PRESIDENT%20DAUGHTER?updated-max=2020-12-22T05:47:00%2B01:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=5

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*THE KILLER'S BRIDE*

_Romance_

*©️Author Jedi*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/THE%20%20KILLER%27S%20BRIDE?updated-max=2021-01-07T05:56:00%2B01:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=6

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*SUMMER PICNIC*

_Romance_

*Pinky Preshy Chioma*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/SUMMER%20PICNIC?updated-max=2021-01-23T12:22:00%2B01:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=4

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 1:53am On Mar 27, 2021
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*MORENIKEJI*

_Romance_

*Amah Heart.*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/MORENIKEJI?updated-max=2020-12-20T07:36:00%2B01:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=5

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2021
*STORY COMPLETED*
✅✅✅✅

*WATER MATE*

_Romance, Mystery_

*Kemmy b Gabriel*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/WATER%20MATE?updated-max=2021-02-03T04:44:00%2B01:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=5

*Notice*

Re: Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories by Adeseye129(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
COMPLETED STORY

15DAYS FIANCEE

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/15DAYS%20FIANCEE?updated-max=2021-04-25T03:12:00%2B01:00&max-results=6&m=1#PageNo=8

Read more Romance stories here

www.mhiztaemy.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Hot Story: Memoirs Of Eva – Episode 3 / The Spirit (A Short Religious Story) / Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.