Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Immigration To Canada- The Winners - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration To Canada- The Winners (5259 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Imeobong(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2011
Folks,

I received the mail below this morning from info@cifacanada.org, I want to know please if this is [size=14pt]SCAM[/size] or not, as I do not want to give my hard earned money to spammers.

Please I need your advice. Thanks

Congratulation, you have already accomplished your first step toward your destination dream.
we like to inform you that the list of the winners for the month of December and January special draws are now available for view on the Canada Green Card web site.
Please visit the web site to see if you are on of the winners, in order to do so, go to www.canadagreencard.org, click on the "winners", chose the month and the year that you would like to view.

If your photo or your name is listed in the winners page, please contact us so we could guide you through your proses to complete your immigration completely free of any charges.

If you recognize a friend or a relative on the winners page, Please inform them immediately so they could contact us.

Canada Green Card wish you and all your family the best of luck and a happy new year.
Best regards,
Canada Green Card
3347 boul des Sources,
Suite 38097 Montreal, Québec,
Canada, H9B 1Z0
1(514)545-8788

N/B

Please check this link, I am suspecting its spam

http://www.cifacanada.org/winners.php
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Imeobong(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2011
@ Justwise,

Please help check this out for me, I don't want to be scammed this new year, fellow nairalanders, especially guys that are residing in Canada, I need your advise ple.
Thanks
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by justwise(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2011
Imeobong:

@ Justwise,

Please help check this out for me, I don't want to be scammed this new year, fellow nairalanders, especially guys that are residing in Canada, I need your advise ple.
Thanks

The first thing u have to ask urself is this? Did you enter for any Canadian visa lottery? Is there anything like Canadian green card program?

If you are asked to log in to check if u are a winner, log on with which detail? Don't even waste ur time on that
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by tigerpaws(f): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2011
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Odunnu: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2011
Hey Tiggie, happy new year.How are you?
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Imeobong(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2011
tigerpaws:

Need i say more lipsrsealed FYI http://fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6403

@ Tigerpaws, thanks a lot for the link, it says it all. my suspicion was true, to migrate to Canada for C$100, mehhnnnn!!!! too good to be true.
Thanks also justwise, u and tigerpaw are doing a good job here
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by tigerpawss: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey Tiggie, happy new year.How are you?

Same to you!
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by tigerpawss: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2011
Got this from their site

In order to issue an Official Assessment of your file to a certified immigration consultant SICC member, a payment of $100USD is payable to The Canadian Immigration House. The assessment is used as a proof of eligibility for immigration into Canada.

Several payment options are available via:
Western Union   shocked
Moneygram   shocked
Pay Online
Bank Draft
Post Mandatory
Money Order
Certified Check

[size=16pt]There's NO such thing as Canada Green Card Lottery Programme!!!!!

RUN don't Walk[/size]
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
grin grin Run like a fugitive , those fake pictures in the winning lists would make you rush up to register so you can win , there you now speed of for a diplomatic Payment. tongue
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by menaxe: 3:39am On Jan 16, 2011
@justwise,you na corekt guy!! i really need to ask you personal questions, i will like us to meet on face book. Or via any other means. Pls add me on face book with youngnobkane@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by justwise(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2011
menaxe:

@justwise,you na corekt guy!! i really need to ask you personal questions, i will like us to meet on face book. Or via any other means. Pls add me on face book with youngnobkane@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

You can add me in msn, my email addy is in my profile.
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Flawless(f): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
Lots of grammatical errors on dat web link grin
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
Canada Green Card lottery never exits!!!
Re: Immigration To Canada- The Winners by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
tigerpaws:

Need i say more  lipsrsealed    FYI http://fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6403

Good job tigerpaws. I am truly impressed with your type on Nairaland. Nigeria is not all about Scam as some people had made us believe. There is also quality and decency in Nigeria.

Keep up with the good work. Help Nigeria stay clean.
By the way, what is the story behind the man on your signature?

The brother from TheCongo,

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! / Romania / How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.