Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. (1019 Views)

Does Fasting Help You Lose Weight? / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Faithful4real(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2020
I am asking this question cuz it is difficult to find Nigeria based websites on how to lose weight.
Only America and Europe method dem they show us.
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 16, 2020
By jogging, You will become skinny in 30 days if you will jog/run nonstop for 15~30 minutes daily
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Faithful4real(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2020
SpecialAgent:
By jogging, You will become skinny in 30 days if you will jog/run nonstop for 15~30 minutes daily

Nah i don't want that. I heard you will lose your muscles in the process.
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
Faithful4real:

Nah i don't want that. I heard you will lose your muscles in the process.

Combine it with exercise that builds muscles.

Anyways you need to improvise & figure what works for you. Our bodies function & respond differently to situations
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Faithful4real(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Combine it with exercise that builds muscles.

Anyways you need to improvise & figure what works for you. Our bodies function & respond differently to situations

Thanks.
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by HarunaWest(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Joghing failed me mehn..To think that i was military affiliated always fit and ready to go..But i have gained so much weight now, cant even cover 1KM anymore...I tried joghing for two weeks and there was justbkittle difference, I have been finding it hard to cut down on my calories cos i sweat alot, so i always need energy or i will faint.
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 16, 2020
HarunaWest:

Joghing failed me mehn..To think that i was military affiliated always fit and ready to go..But i have gained so much weight now, cant even cover 1KM anymore...I tried joghing for two weeks and there was justbkittle difference, I have been finding it hard to cut down on my calories cos i sweat alot, so i always need energy or i will faint.

There was a time I was really fat, almost 250 pounds. Till i decided to run for almost 23 minutes daily. At first I will get extremely tired after 5-10 minutes and feel like I would faint, but gradaully I got used to it. Now i have replaced it with riding bikes 10km, 5 days a week. and some press up in the morning. Am fit with four abs. And eat whatever da hell I want grin
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Faithful4real(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2020
SpecialAgent:

There was a time I was really fat, almost 250 pounds. Till i decided to run for almost 23 minutes daily. At first I will get extremely tired after 5-10 minutes and feel like I would faint, but gradaully I got used to it. Now i have replaced it with riding bikes 10km, 5 days a week. and some press up in the morning. Am fit with four abs. And eat whatever da hell I want grin

Nice, but did you use diet control?
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2020
Jump rope 500 per day later increase to 1500 per day.

After some time you ll love it such that it becomes more like a hobby or game for you.

Did diet control too.
Ate only meals like moinmoin, sweet potatoes and efo riro, small portion rice with plenty efo, no swallow at all. No tea. But I ate yam o. I like yam a lot so couldn't control that one.
I guess it all boils down to burning whatever calories you consume
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 16, 2020
Faithful4real:

Nice, but did you use diet control?

At first, stopped eating red meat for a week or two.Cut down my meal by 50%.

But now I eat like normal, But I don't take sugar directly at all, I use pure honey. Still take soft drinks though, 2 cans of malt a week, 2~3 60cl soda per week. lots of fruits
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Faithful4real(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2020
SpecialAgent:

At first, stopped eating red meat for a week or two.Cut down my meal by 50%.

But now I eat like normal, But I don't take sugar directly at all, I use pure honey. Still take soft drinks though, 2 cans of malt a week, 2~3 60cl soda per week. lots of fruits

Ok thanks
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by GreatNonny: 6:55am On May 17, 2020
It is of your best interest to learn about the miraculous combination of Pineapple and Celery Smoothie? and how you can lose weight fast. Read this and thank me later....http://www.primepoint.com.ng/2018/04/26/2138/
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Faithful4real(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2020
We need more opinion here.
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by bobokunlexzy: 2:02pm On May 18, 2020
If you wouldn't mind, I have a supplement for you. 100% herbal with no side effect.

You will eat normal and won't need much ado about doing strenous exercise.

Check out my signature and feel free to contact me.
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Faithful4real(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
More opinion needed.
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by sicily4u: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
bobokunlexzy:
If you wouldn't mind, I have a supplement for you. 100% herbal with no side effect.

You will eat normal and won't need much ado about doing strenous exercise.

Check out my signature and feel free to contact me.

How much is it ?
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by healthmakesyou: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Losing weight is not so difficult. There are natural ways to go about it that actually yield results. The problem, most times, is that people are not willing to commit to the process or have enough discipline to slug it out. I hope you don't fall under this category. I'll give you 2 things (you probably already know) but just need to stick to and be more determined about. The first one is to exercise. There are different types you can do to help burn fat. Somebody mentioned skipping, and there's jogging too. The second thing you can do is to go on a diet. You are what you eat. There's a lot of fat in most of the foods we eat and trying to lose weight while consuming those foods won't help either. So, get a diet plan that takes fat out of the equation. That's all from me. I have an article on my blog https://healthmakesyou.com/how-to-lose-belly-fat-fast-10-sure-tips-for-a-flatter-stomach/ but it's about losing belly fat. You might want to check it out for any more ideas you may find useful. All the best!
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by davidinho: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Stay trim and fresh loose that fat with this blend. Thank me later. This is an easy to make natural remedy that will help you shed some weight while cleaning toxins in the skin to make it glow. Enjoy the nice taste, you can also add lime/lemon or ginger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lLbNUBetU0
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by Kobojunkie: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Faithful4real:
I am asking this question cuz it is difficult to find Nigeria based websites on how to lose weight.
Only America and Europe method dem they show us.

Eat less of the heavy stuff. Instead, substitute it with more vegetables. Drink more water (flavored water is nice)
Have you tried getting a part-time gig as a laborer? I hear some of those guys burn more calories a day than you would try to run 15 to 30 minutes each day for a week. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by scilover: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Have you considered airfryer? Cutting calories in your diet is more effective than exercise. Like me, I'm also exercise but I still need to satisfy my craving! Air fryer really helps in reducing my calorie intake. You can check out how it works
https://youaskweanswer.net/are-foods-cooked-with-an-air-fryer-really-healthy/

Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by bobokunlexzy: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2020
sicily4u:

How much is it ?
Pls Hi me on Watsapp on zero/eight/zero/three/two/nine/five/zero/one/one/seven
You will need better explanations than the price alone
Re: Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. by shapman: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Eat less of the heavy stuff. Instead, substitute it with more vegetables. Drink more water (flavored water is nice)
undecided undecided undecided
Hi, can you recommend a suitable flavored water that is obtainable around?

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Teases Release Of Bombshell Fauci Files Document Dump / Tooth-ache:way Out / Your Urine To Cure 71% Of Your Ailments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.