Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail (61283 Views)

Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / 30-Year-Old Man Who Fingered 7-Year-Old Girl Granted N500,000 Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by freemi(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Wrong decision! why granting him bail.

Our Judges are only interested in money and not justice
its still justice, if he has d 500k to b paying 4 bail then he shud go ahead n b beating d wife
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Beedude(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2020
stormborn28:
do you even understand the law?
Ofcourse i do. I was only catching cruise. Case has been adjourned, he just need a surety with 500k leverage incase he jump bail.
But i still feel the woman might still be at the receiving end if care isn't taken. If the court wont separate them, then the woman should just leave.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Babyforever(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Have we heard the mans side of the story on why he beat he's wife?
Women are known to very useless these days.
Nigga shut the fvck up we don't need to hear the side of his story you goofyass modafuka
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Bahamas95(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2020
Why did they grant him bail na undecided

No Justice in this country o, with money you can get away with almost everything
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Babyforever(f): 9:03pm On May 16, 2020
Chizmickey:
The guy will be sure regretting now, Where will his broke ass get that kind of money? This is why I don't get angry, it comes with a lot of price, the day army man slapped me in owerri, I would have beaten him to death, if not that I was a Christian
Taar gbafuo gi bu this boy cheesy
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by beejay85: 9:06pm On May 16, 2020
Chizmickey:
The guy will be sure regretting now, Where will his broke ass get that kind of money? This is why I don't get angry, it comes with a lot of price, the day army man slapped me in owerri, I would have beaten him to death, if not that I was a Christian
Not that u r a christian....u were plain ; st*pid angry
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Beetobee(f): 9:10pm On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Because it is a bailable offence. And mind you, the bail money is not cash and it's returned to the giver as long as the accused does not jump bail. So the judge does not have anything to do with the cash.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by stormborn28(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2020
Beedude:

Ofcourse i do. I was only catching cruise. Case has been adjourned, he just need a surety with 500k leverage incase he jump bail.
But i still feel the woman might still be at the receiving end if care isn't taken. If the court wont separate them, then the woman should just leave.
okay
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by buygala(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2020
Flier:
He would pay the 500k before been released only his sureties with like sum won't pay the money,only if he absconded

No he will not...

I am a lawyer....You are not

1 Like

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Slimguy0(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
When God wants to deal with you, na just small thing you go do and GBAM!!! Baba was even arrogant to post on SM with a disgusting attitude and effrontery Lmao!!!
500k grin grin very good.....only lawyers understand what a 500k bail means to the common man on a charge like this. grin grin
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by ladychioma: 9:20pm On May 16, 2020
Beast in human form
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by blowjohn(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2020
arthorjnr:

You really just had to take what I said out of context.
Well, self defense is a different ball game, sir.

Good. Am glad u answered correctly.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Bahamas95(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2020
adetayoonas:
The man didn't do the right thing but nobody is asking what did this woman do.
Oga forget that thing jor, the man is an idi0t. Even if the woman sets fire on his brand new car he don't have the right to beat her up like this, he even went as far as bragging about it on social media. Who does that?

Just imagine say your brother in-law/son-in-law panel beat your sister/daughter like this you go give am standing ovation abi?

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by MCIU: 9:24pm On May 16, 2020
VickyRotex:
Stop giving him the popularity he doesn't deserve!

Modified:
For those of you that don't understand, read about "infamy"

Moments like this, attention should be on the victim, not the criminal. Mega Churches In Unites States You can still pass your message across without giving a criminal the attention they dont deserve.

It's like saying: "oh you can beat anyone, you just need to pay a sum to be granted bail"
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by ccollins(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:

Nobody is paying 500k...

The person taking him on bail just needs to show the court that he has 500k in his bank account,and is willing to forfeit same to the court if the accused person absconds...

As long as the man appears for his trial, not even a dime will leave his surety's account
are u a lawyer
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Lovelyn451(f): 9:28pm On May 16, 2020
DCmonster:
Bitch STFU! You ain't no way different from the imbecilic man! I wonder who will marry your type, whoever does is in for a very serious issue just like the battered woman.
lol...keep wondering who will marry me while I'm rounding up with child birth.

Look, violence is violence only when the receiver refuses to act, she graduates from the receiver to a victim and unfortunate for life
but the very moment she acts, either by fighting back or calling authorities on the wife beater, that moment marks the end of her suffering
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Afungo: 9:31pm On May 16, 2020
Nice one grin
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Adgideon(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2020
friday2011:

Lol, no wound me with laff oo...

Vaccine you mean"

Kuku kill the guy naa.
thank u 4 the correction
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Mrluv(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2020
in case like this.An eye for an eye should have been his judgement.l hate Nigerian law
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by redsun(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
arthorjnr:
I still can't understand why a man would hit a woman.

Same reason why a man or a woman beats his/her child or househelp. Complete lack of emotional intelligence.

Nigeria is a violent country where violence is the norm.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Chinny024(f): 10:44pm On May 16, 2020
Why not make it 2.5million along with full Basket of Housefly...By the time he walks to every trash,dustbin, or swamp in search of house fly,em eye go clear.
Mad man with erection!!!
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by WeRblessed(f): 10:54pm On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Normally, he will be granted bail pending on his court appearance day. If the court finds him guilty he will then be sentenced to prison.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On May 16, 2020
Some men act too foolishly with domestic violence.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by lafiagi007: 11:07pm On May 16, 2020
Chai Wife Beaters Association of Nigeria. God, give me the ability to move away when my wife get me angry, I don't EVER want to beat my wife. I never saw my dad doing it so why should I?.
Women can be daring sha, but please don't beat her, just move away.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Brenn594(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2020
This fool 4 the fact he's stupid enough to post it...EVEN VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE DISAPPOINTED IN HIM.

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:30pm On May 16, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Like your mother and sisters are!
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by DECENCY3: 11:36pm On May 16, 2020
Mentcee:

This post is ignorant

Meaning
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Alwaysmiling(f): 12:00am On May 17, 2020
The man in question no
pay the woman's bride price, allegedly
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Maliqcious: 12:31am On May 17, 2020
Thelucifer666:
because the wife complained that he was talking to another. Misogynist
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Maliqcious: 12:33am On May 17, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, always poking into people's family affairs.
Na una marry the woman for the man? undecided
mumu were no well na you be

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Uckroot: 12:53am On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

Not popularity.
Atleast, prospective wife beaters will learn not to beat their women. 500K is alot of money.

Why are you people so dumb?? Who is this 500k to be paid to?

Shebi he will still go back to meet and continue with this same woman that has beaten like this and disgraced Why are you people so backwards and senselessly stupid? If na your mama be this na this rubbish you go dey talk?? That man should be in jail for a while and should be paying damages instead to this woman and a divorce should ensue.

But daft cone heads like you will come here and say 500k is “a lot of money” at the expense of someone’s physical and psychological wellbeing.

Cursed continent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.