Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** (4003 Views)

***RoRo Shipping To Lagos From USA Starting At $925 Only No Upfront Payment**** / ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** / ***RORO Shipping***U.S.A→→→LAGOS***HAMBURG, ANTWERP→→→LAGOS*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by wemoveautos(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2020
WeMove Logistics is No 1 dealers choice when it comes to inland trucking and ocean freight from any auto auction and dealers location in North America we will tow your cars and help with all export documentations. We would also help with trying to fix your cars with minor problems before shipping.

We also ship NO TITLE/PARTS ONLY cars (case by case ONLY) Our storage in Maryland, Savannah, Connecticut and Massachusetts can hold your Title pending cars at a flat rate of $125 per month instead of paying $40 per day on iaai and $25 on copart
We also load 40ft containers every month from our warehouse in Maryland
Call/WhatApp
+12409882493

***GET $25 off your first order when u mention Nairaland*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by chegzyshade(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2020
No upfront payment, explain more
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by Supermansteve(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2020
What's your cost breakdown?
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by Supermansteve(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2020
2006 LEXUS IS 250 - the cheapest cost of bringing this car to Nigeria from Hartford-South (CT)
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by wemoveautos(m): 12:26am On May 17, 2020
$175 trucking to port $900 shipping to Lagos
Supermansteve:
2006 LEXUS IS 250 - the cheapest cost of bringing this car to Nigeria from Hartford-South (CT)

Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by Toyosienna: 3:18am On May 17, 2020
wemoveautos:
$175 trucking to port $900 shipping to Lagos

Can you help search a car to buy and ship to naija.
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by depure(m): 4:00am On May 17, 2020
do you handle clearing as well?
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by wemoveautos(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2020
No quote author=depure post=89631468]do you handle clearing as well?[/quote]
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by depure(m): 1:22am On May 18, 2020
Okay thanks
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by ekan022: 11:36am On May 21, 2020
Still available for sale, call me on 08056564044 or 07084014233.
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by owolabi5: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please call: 08033539981 or 08182880902. Thanks
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by dolatosy4real: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2020
some people are trying to discourage this entrepreneur instead of providing solution to some of the perceived hinderances militating against industrialization in Nigeria.For me I believe auto manufacturers should focus more on the majority of the population that are low income earners thus producing cheaper and more affordable vehicles, tricycles and motorcycles that will be within the range of the cost of foreign used ones. Imagine having a brand new car of #800,000 - #1,000,000 even if the vehicle is as small as old Nissan Micra people will go for it instead of tokunbo but it seems entrepreneurs are manufacturing for the rich. if people can buy tricycle for #500,000 then turn it to a car they will definitely go for it.

1 Like

Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by timifakay(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Toyosienna:

Can you help search a car to buy and ship to naija.

I can help with this while he does shipping
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by valarinz: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
wemoveautos:

No quote author=depure post=89631468]do you handle clearing as well?

Please take my calls, thanks
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by valarinz: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
wemoveautos:
WeMove Logistics is No 1 dealers choice when it comes to inland trucking and ocean freight from any auto auction and dealers location in North America we will tow your cars and help with all export documentations. We would also help with trying to fix your cars with minor problems before shipping.

We also ship NO TITLE/PARTS ONLY cars (case by case ONLY) Our storage in Maryland, Savannah, Connecticut and Massachusetts can hold your Title pending cars at a flat rate of $125 per month instead of paying $40 per day on iaai and $25 on copart
Call/WhatApp
+12409882493

Sir, can you kindly pick my calls or reply my texts? It's been close to two weeks now, my vehicles are accumulating duemurrage at the ports.

Thanks
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by depure(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2020
valarinz:

Please take my calls, thanks
on which phone sorry I have been away
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by valarinz: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2020
depure:

on which phone sorry I have been away

Message sent months ago
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by bishopkay: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ah! O cast eh o
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by depure(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
valarinz:

Message sent months ago
yeah offline business sorry about that
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by Trustme2(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
wemoveautos:

Call/WhatApp
+12409882493

Are you still in business at all. Your response to enquires are too slow for a serious business man
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by GreenWorld: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please who has this man contact, my cars with him is acumulatind demurrage since January 2021 and I am unable to reach via phone, WhatsApp and email. Don't know what the issue is. Hope he is OK. Will appreciate assistance to reach him. Thank you
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by GreenWorld: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
valarinz:

Sir, can you kindly pick my calls or reply my texts? It's been close to two weeks now, my vehicles are accumulating duemurrage at the ports.

Thanks

Hello sir, please how did you solved this issue with Dotun? I have some cars with and demurrage is already running since 23rd and I can reach him via any means. Please do ypu have another number of his? Will appreciate your assistance. Thank you
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by valarinz: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2021
GreenWorld:

Hello sir, please how did you solved this issue with Dotun? I have some cars with and demurrage is already running since 23rd and I can reach him via any means. Please do ypu have another number of his? Will appreciate your assistance. Thank you

Unfortunately, it's still same here, I have cars too accumulating duemurrage and still can't reach him via his 3 numbers.

1 Like

Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by GreenWorld: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
valarinz:

Unfortunately, it's still same here, I have cars too accumulating duemurrage and still can't reach him via his 3 numbers.

Na wa o, God help us.
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by 2shaw: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
When someone number is switched off and suddenly he becomes incomunicado . Yall been scammed. He don use una money take travel out. Hahahahahahaha.

Japa japa.
Car kor,tincan port ni. He don play all of una well.
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by GreenWorld: 2:57am On Jan 20, 2021
2shaw:
When someone number is switched off and suddenly he becomes incomunicado . Yall been scammed. He don use una money take travel out. Hahahahahahaha.

Japa japa.
Car kor,tincan port ni. He don play all of una well.

He is showing traits of a scammer, receive payments and refuses to deliver services paid for.
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by GreenWorld: 3:14am On Feb 13, 2021
I have incurred so much demurhage because this scamner
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by Cinnemoon: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2021
I will advise that everyone be careful about Dotun (Wemove logistics). This guy has brought in cars for me in the past.
Since last year I paid him Naira and he was suppose to give me dollars. Now he is yet to give me $3,400 and he not taking calls.
i bought items to his place in MD, US and more than 8months I have not got them. he has my 3 apple Watch and more.
Re: ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** by charlesadeoye(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cinnemoon:
I will advise that everyone be careful about Dotun (Wemove logistics). This guy has brought in cars for me in the past.
Since last year I paid him Naira and he was suppose to give me dollars. Now he is yet to give me $3,400 and he not taking calls.
i bought items to his place in MD, US and more than 8months I have not got them. he has my 3 apple Watch and more.

Sorry boss
Terrible guy.

4 of my cars is hanging with him over a year ago
A 2009 corolla s
A 2008 camry se
A 2004 sienna
A 2003 camry

He claimed after paying him in naira to his naira account(zenith bank)that someone paid iaai with a fake cheque over there and thats a friend of his and for this reason he couldnt get out the said vehicles from iaai because the account was closed. (Over 7000usd) All vehicles hanging with him since april 2020.
I know our paths will cross and when they do. It will be a doomsday for him..

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

***electric Welding Generator/battery Charger (uses Petrol) For Sale. / I Need A Honda Crv 2007-2008 Cheap Price Pls / Audi A8 2005 Model For Big Boys hardly Used For Only 900K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.