Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria (4778 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / Twitter Limits The Number Of Posts Users Can Read Per Day / How To Get Phone Number Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Surebuttons: 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
Some times someone may ask you to give him or her your phone number but you may not be able because you don't have the line off hand. The codes below will help you to get your phone number immediately and directly from your phone.

Second scenario is where you ask someone to give you his or her phone number and he refuse. Then u need to be a little bit smart. How? Instead of asking him or her for his or her number simply ask him or her for the phone, then dial the codes below. Warning: Do not try this everywhere.

1) MTN
Dial *663# or Dial *123# and follow onscreen process that follows.

2) ETISALAT
Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.

Learn how to fix ur devices and apps

3) AIRTEL
To check and know your mobile phone number on Airtel, dial *121#
Follow the onscreen instruction.

4) GLO
Dial *135*8# on your Glo enabled phone and your number displays on your screen. You can also dial *777# and follow on-screen instructions.

Another good reader just suggested an idea and I am giving him the credit @ https://www.nairaland.com/zhyzhy, he said you should just dial your own number on the other's phone

Be warned: This article is just for educational purpose. Do not try this everywhere.

Make money buying/selling data bundles and airtime
Glad to bring this to your notice. You can now make a huge amount of money daily by buying/selling data bundles (MB) or airtime.

You earn N100 per data bundles transaction

You earn 2-7% per airtime transaction.

It is easy and simple to get started. I don't want to bother you with many texts or unnecessary hype. You just have to get started or ask question on the comment box. Get started today on https://fastfingers.com.ng

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Jackossky(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2020
G
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by blueghost(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2020
so what if the person dint give you their phone

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by frantoy(f): 11:50pm On May 16, 2020
blueghost:
so what if the person dint give you their phone
gbam

7 Likes

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Surebuttons: 1:25am On May 17, 2020
Then the gods are not with you

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by jom28gy(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2020
So it has no one code for all of them
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2020
how can I get Buhari number?

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Surebuttons: 7:35am On May 17, 2020
Make him your close friend.
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by mummyson26(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2020
Jackossky:
G
For Gboy
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by boss1310(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2020
somebody refused to give you common number na her phone she go come give you?

11 Likes

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2020
Won't you copy the number somewhere, the person will catch you cuz an SMS will come later. However, if you were asked how did you get my number...

1 Like

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Wittygem1: 11:01am On May 17, 2020
very educative.
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by zhyzhy: 11:04am On May 17, 2020
Just flash your number with the phone nah

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by squarelead(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2020
boss1310:
somebody refused to give you common number na her phone she go come give you?

I wonder o
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Xerox01(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Won't you copy the number somewhere, the person will catch you cuz an SMS will come later. However, if you were asked how did you get my number...
The OP dull

1 Like

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by rowland545(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2020
zhyzhy:
Just flash your number with the phone nah
wat if d person does not have airtime..

This thing this OP wrote is rubbish...but I give it to him..it's not easy to write rubbish...

1 Like

Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by professore(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2020
Ok
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Mohbola(f): 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
Is this even necessary
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Bluish44(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2020
This is nice
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by Criptofxt10: 6:57pm On May 17, 2020
very misleading headline ..OP must be a blogger grin grin
Re: How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria by KristaPretty(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2020
And you think one would stupidly give a complete stranger his or her phone even after refusing to give out the number
Abeg next post!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Budget Is 80-90k / Oh Jumia, Oh Bontel / My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.