Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,596,076 members, 6,023,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 06:02 AM

Your Cure To Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Cure To Stomach Ulcer (1701 Views)

Get Your Cure For HEPATITIS / Are you looking for a Lasting Solution for Stomach Ulcer / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Cure To Stomach Ulcer by igwemark: 9:23pm On May 16
If you are looking for a solution to cure ulcer than you are at the right place to know the answer, but before that you must know what ulcer is and can stc30 cure ulcer

Peptic ulcer are open sores that develop on the inside lining of your stomach and upper portion of your small intestine. The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer is stomach pain.

Early stage symptoms include
Not eating because of pain
Bloating
Vomiting
Weight loss

Peptic ulcer includes
GASTRIC ULCER WHICH OCCURS INSIDE THE STOMACH
DUODENAL ULCER WHICH OCCURS UPPER PORTION OF YOUR SMALL INTESTINE

Stc30 will help repair the tissue that have been eaten away and also strengthen the mucous cells to secret more mucus thus preventing the digestive acid from taking action

Contact me today for your product on 09063164777

Delivery is worldwide

Pay on delivery for Lagos port harcourt and kaduna
Re: Your Cure To Stomach Ulcer by ajenimuni: 6:45am On May 28
being chronic or not, there are herbal treatment I treat strictly on with those having h-pilory which one don't stress it. it is a bacteria infection ulcer and most don't see headway on it using different kind of drugs. This ulcer is really eating lot more of this days and they are not seeing solution to it... Gastritis/Gard it is called and there is another that is called gastrointestinal. I have treated on this two often and effectively. am into core herbal healing and am based in Lagos.
Re: Your Cure To Stomach Ulcer by igwemark: 7:06am On May 28
ajenimuni:
being chronic or not, there are herbal treatment I treat strictly on with those having h-pilory which one don't stress it. it is a bacteria infection ulcer and most don't see headway on it using different kind of drugs. This ulcer is really eating lot more of this days and they are not seeing solution to it... Gastritis/Gard it is called and there is another that is called gastrointestinal. I have treated on this two often and effectively. am into core herbal healing and am based in Lagos.

ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME
Re: Your Cure To Stomach Ulcer by igwemark: 1:38am On Jul 12
If you are looking for a solution to cure ulcer than you are at the right place to know the answer, but before that you must know what ulcer is and can stc30 cure ulcer

Peptic ulcer are open sores that develop on the inside lining of your stomach and upper portion of your small intestine. The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer is stomach pain.

Early stage symptoms include
Not eating because of pain
Bloating
Vomiting
Weight loss

Peptic ulcer includes
GASTRIC ULCER WHICH OCCURS INSIDE THE STOMACH
DUODENAL ULCER WHICH OCCURS UPPER PORTION OF YOUR SMALL INTESTINE

Stc30 will help repair the tissue that have been eaten away and also strengthen the mucous cells to secret more mucus thus preventing the digestive acid from taking action

Contact me today for your product on 09063164777

Delivery is worldwide

Pay on delivery for Lagos port harcourt and kaduna
Re: Your Cure To Stomach Ulcer by igwemark: 9:25pm On Jul 14
Who is still sleeping on ���������������

PROMO Promo Promo

Register As A Super Life Member @ the old price, I will help you complete the remaining balance(below 5,000),( This is the little I can do to encourage someone who is willing to take this opportunity)
This offer is just for this week,

You BLINK YOU MISS���

Get your stc30 product for 5000 cheaper today

Call 09063164777

Delivery fee is excluded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conception / Homemade Natural Acne Cure, Scar And Spot Remover / Dangers Of INDOMIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.