Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Take Your Time To Go Through This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Your Time To Go Through This (566 Views)

Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It / N300 Per Day Is Little But It's Sth; Just 10mins Of Your Time Daily / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Time To Go Through This by MountainView: 9:51pm On May 16, 2020
Hi please take your time and read this

Have you heard of Telegram?

yes, the WhatsApp-like app that has more sophisticated and better features, do you know that you can use this App to promote whatsoever business you do, believe me, most of your potential customers and audience are on this app already which you're not aware of.

So, why am I telling you this?

Well if you're already on Telegram I believe you might have heard of the term "Adder"

What or who are Adders??

well adders are individuals that add people from one telegram group to another Group with a special Software, depending on the particular adder

The popular ones on Telegram are Fast Adder, Imam Adds and of course me @mr_andrson

I joined Telegram a few months back (March 2020) and I first observed this set of individuals then I decided to dig deeper, I happen to be a Programmer as God may have it I wrote my own software that could add members from one group to another.

I'm starting a Zoom and Telegram based Tutorial on how to use this software.

if you're interested in this Software or you have a business you want to promote via Telegram simply add me on Telegram @mr_andrson and on
WhatsApp @ o7o8441953o

(1) (Reply)

3000 Nigerian Bartenders Receive Care Packages As Relief Support From Guinness / Shoprite Dragged To Court For Selling Expired Chocolate / 10 Best Online Businesses To Start In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.