Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours (7919 Views)

Learn Dropshipping Free | Best Dropshippers Selection Strategy / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping Free Training Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 8:42pm On May 19, 2020
damilare96:
@techigenius add the url link between this. [img][/img]
So I can't upload from my drive/gallery.?
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Asaye77(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
Following u my brother
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2020
You can
techiGenius:

So I can't upload from my drive/gallery.?

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by smithj01: 5:25am On May 20, 2020
following
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 6:33am On May 20, 2020
damilare96:
You can

Thanks boss, your training has helped me got around it...

Send me a DM or chat me up for a freebie

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2020
Thank you
I’ll send you an email
techiGenius:

Thanks boss, your training has helped me got around it...

Send me a DM or chat me up for a freebie
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Adimine(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2020
Bro please how much does Facebook Advertisement cost
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by cuteesthy(f): 11:10am On May 20, 2020
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Jbytes(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2020
Following, would love to meet you in person, where is your location?
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 11:47am On May 20, 2020
cuteesthy:
@techiGenius tnx for this, am following bumber 2 bumber i want to learn everything abt Shopify nd dropshipping

Thx too, I see you're following already, you are definitely getting the giveaway, once I decide to go ahead with it.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 11:49am On May 20, 2020
Jbytes:
Following, would love to meet you in person, where is your location?

of course i full ground sir. I would love to meet someone from nairaland too at least one. Am based in Edo state ekpoma, you want to come around? you are welcomed, got accommodation for you or anyone else
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Jbytes(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2020
I will contact you privately, thanks and God bless you
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 12:10pm On May 20, 2020
Adimine:
Bro please how much does Facebook Advertisement cost

doesn't cost much depending on how much you want to scale your ad to reach a bigger audience. An average facebook CPC is about 0.45usd about N175. This is the cost of clicks on your ads. every click you pay N175 naira. shey its small? lol wait till like 200 people click on your ad. do the maths. though, if N200 people click on your ad, you should be looking at a good conversion rate of about 25% with the right audience, that is huge huge profit for you. There is CPM which is 5usd or N1900, which means cost per Milli, is how much you pay for 1000 impressions. An impression is when someone sees your ad, seeing your ad count as one impression, now 1000 persons seeing your ad is the cost 5usd.

Facebook by default will leave you on the CPC pricing option as a newcomer but when you know your stuff and understand your audience, its best you go for CPM....

hope this helps

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Shevi8: 12:51pm On May 20, 2020
Following
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by oluwasheys10(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2020
Following.......I'm a newbie, capital always scare me way, and some terms in facebook ads i can't get to wrap my head around it easily but something tells me you will take me through all the way, God bless you brah. I'll contact you ASAP
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
oluwasheys10:
Following.......I'm a newbie, capital always scare me way, and some terms in facebook ads i can't get to wrap my head around it easily but something tells me you will take me through all the way, God bless you brah. I'll contact you ASAP

Ouch.... Enroll in my mentorship but am scared that will drive up your capital for the business... Not too worry, am sure we can work something out....

Let's study required capital to start dropshipping

Guys it's all about your Facebook Ads cost, Shopify has a free three months trial plus got loads of free apps to start with, trust me even if you borrow money to run fb ads, follow my ads teachings here and employ my strategies, you'll make plenty of profits you could own upto 10 stores in 2months, that means freedom. Who says you can't own upto 50 stores? But you must be ready to take dropshipping as a full time job.
Resent research shows that Shopify has barely 600k active stores. If you were thinking this business is saturated then think again, less than 600k world wide number of stores that's like a small local govt in Edo st all having Shopify stores in the whole world with over 7 billion people.. The number of Nigerians are so few in this business I don't think we have upto 1000 Nigerians with Shopify stores. Take action now oh...

5yrs time, this thread will be gold. You'll see
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Evilgenuis: 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
techiGenius:

of course i full ground sir. I would love to meet someone from nairaland too at least one. Am based in Edo state ekpoma, you want to come around? you are welcomed, got accommodation for you or anyone else

We dy here oh
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by Evilgenuis: 2:48pm On May 20, 2020
techiGenius:

Ouch.... Enroll in my mentorship but am scared that will drive up your capital for the business... Not too worry, am sure we can work something out....

Let's study required capital to start dropshipping

Guys it's all about your Facebook Ads cost, Shopify has a free three months trial plus got loads of free apps to start with, trust me even if you borrow money to run fb ads, follow my ads teachings here and employ my strategies, you'll make plenty of profits you could own upto 10 stores in 2months, that means freedom. Who says you can't own upto 50 stores? But you must be ready to take dropshipping as a full time job.
Resent research shows that Shopify has barely 600k active stores. If you were thinking this business is saturated then think again, less than 600k world wide number of stores that's like a small local govt in Edo st all having Shopify stores in the whole world with over 7 billion people.. The number of Nigerians are so few in this business I don't think we have upto 1000 Nigerians with Shopify stores. Take action now oh...

5yrs time, this thread will be gold. You'll see
I tried creating a store today...im taking it easy and learning on the job...any tips for creating an active store.?
I will try FB ad too
Can we chat on watsapp?
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 3:35pm On May 20, 2020
Evilgenuis:

I tried creating a store today...im taking it easy and learning on the job...any tips for creating an active store.?
I will try FB ad too
Can we chat on watsapp?

Hit me up
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
techiGenius:
TOP NICHES FOR DROPSHIPPING WITH SHOPIFY
This is the original video from YouTube, @OP please always credit the original content creator. Instead you erased BEAUTY and edited the heading by changing the font color to blue

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
This is the original video from YouTube, @OP please always credit the original content creator. Instead you erased BEAUTY and edited the heading by changing the font color to blue

And to think it's all in the paid materials bundle I got, you wouldn't blame me for not crediting anybody as am sure it's an ordinary images of which information can be found anywhere as you just did boss...

Am sure this is of little significance to finding niches as there are loads of more niches out there...

Thanks for the observations though

2 Likes

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
I’m not disputing what you said but I’m into affiliate marketing and best niches are mmo and health but does it mean i stole someone’s work if i post mine and change color ?
iwanvisityankee:
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
Oh, You have 2 monikers, lol

The funny thing is that you logged in same time and you forgot which one you were replying with.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
Let me save this here before you will modify it

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
Here, you asked a question and responded with the second moniker

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 5:26pm On May 20, 2020
techiGenius:
wow, wow, what is happening in this country Ohh!
I just got information that People, specifically information marketers are already copying my content to make paid ebooks and materials to sell! am honestly and deeply shocked, and am beginning to feel shocked. See guys, this is just the beginning of this training and am already getting discouraged... I would be very glad to share my content for free but I would be totally disappointed if someone somewhere is reselling this content.
Anyways, that will not deter me in anyways guys...
THIS TRAINING CONTINUES NO MATTER WHAT.
You're gonna have to copy my brain to know some of my deep strategies I believe
I'm sure you didn't get any information, this is just a strategy to take your free tutorial to another level. Probably asking people to contact you and you will start asking for a fee

Anyway I dey enjoy your thread shaagrin
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 5:35pm On May 20, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
I'm sure you didn't get any information, this is just a strategy to take your free tutorial to another level. Probably asking people to contact you and you will start asking for a fee

Anyway I dey enjoy your thread shaagrin

Hello boss man, I was even taking you seriously but I discovered you're being unnecessarily petty and I don't know why, what's the point of these man? I don't think it's necessary and funny thing is your like cause more harm than good...

I realize I shouldn't have answered you the first time as I asked my self, I did a demographic analysis of audience on Facebook with a narrower niche than beauty and used beautiful skin and even posted it... That alone is a niche plus resource worth how much I posted here, don't let me feel funny...

I remember even dropping the Demographic tutorials after I said people where taking my content of which I didn't care. Pls sir if youre interested hit me up and I swear am gonna so charge you for it. It's my knowledge sire and it comes at whatever price I put on it

1 Like

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by techiGenius: 5:40pm On May 20, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
Here, you asked a question and responded with the second moniker

Wow.... Lolz, how does this even make sense? This is my last response to you though, keep up the witch hunting
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by ambitiouschap1: 6:44pm On May 20, 2020
please techigenius don't mind them, that's how they use to do all time forming boss up-and-down.
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by damilare96(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2020
Are you uninformed or daft ? I’d go with the latter tho
Coz I answered you means op has 2 monikers you can do better
iwanvisityankee:
Oh, You have 2 monikers, lol

The funny thing is that you logged in same time and you forgot which one you were replying with.

Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 7:08pm On May 20, 2020
damilare96:
Are you uninformed or daft ? I’d go with the latter tho
Coz I answered you means op has 2 monikers you can do better
Lol, you're insulting yourself bro. See the way you are defending the OP (yourself). It's obvious you have 2 monikers
You already fvckked up. I will advice you to continue with the moniker you used to create this thread, else you wont know when you will reply me with another moniker
Re: ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours by iwanvisityankee: 7:12pm On May 20, 2020
Another fvkkp, I'm sure you still went ahead to click the like button.

I will keep exposing you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Recharge Card Now Has 16-digits / Tayo Amusan Now Has Full Ownership Of The Palms Shopping Mall / How To Fund Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.