Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (103064 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by hush15: 8:58am On May 17, 2020
Numero9:
The police in Rivers state is currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the gruesome murder of a young man, Leonard Chika, in front of his girlfriend in the Mile 3 axis of Diobu in Port Harcourt the state capital on Friday. May 15.

Facebook user, Ezebunwo Ichemati, who shared the story online, wrote:

River state and they expect that Wike should govern with iron hands. This state is the new HQ of cultism and unwarranted killings. I pray Wike finds a solution to this

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by igbarasdynasty: 8:58am On May 17, 2020
I walked past his blood spilled on the road as I went to get food stuffs yesterday at Mile 3 market......

People will never learn lessons.... Cultism Ruins, Say NO to Cultism cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by LadySarah: 8:59am On May 17, 2020
younghartz:
She will suffer PSTD for the rest of her life

Suffer wetin? 90percent of adults living in Diobu are cultists. If you hear pH is bad, it is Cos of Diobu. Jobless Rivers Youths that gang up to frustrate New Developers in the name of Marching ground money just like Omonile.

She is one of them!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by supercase1(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Jehovah's Witness studing the bible with me mentioned something like this, he said it was signs of the last days.
And you are an exmillitant are you not a sign of the last days grin
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by mira4u: 9:01am On May 17, 2020
willyo:
That part of Portharcourt is scary. Thank God i live a peaceful area

Which area?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2020
What a country without any value for human life
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:02am On May 17, 2020
Grandmeister:

Ikwerre are not Igbo! We're tired of picking up their shyts! They should own their fvck ups...you answer chibuike a well known Igbo name and commit crimes...then tomorrow you will claim Ikwerre and deny your igboness...using Igbo names to commit all sorts of atrocities...that was how nzeogwu was tagged an Igbo man when today's Nigeria calls his people 'SS' or 'Niger deltan'...
Yes you have a valid point.Ikwerre politicians and youths have denied being Igbo many times but that cannot change their heritage and history.There origins will always be igbo.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Danny50: 9:02am On May 17, 2020
The truth is some of these girls know nothing about their guys being involve or not most guys lie alots to their girl frinds claiming they are not cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:03am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

There is nothing like 55%.. People in diobu are all Rivers...
you can't even identify your people again.. A whole lot of Rivers people bear Igbo names and surname complete.
Guy shut up, u are making igbos look confused. When it's good news u will say they are ibos, when it's bad news u will reject them. Get a life and stop thinking like a kid

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2020
humilitypays:
The 10 most dangerous cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Borno

2.) Yola

3.) Zamfara

4.) Jos

5.) Benue

6.) Portharcourt

7.) Abeokuta & Ijebu-Ode; den of ritualists & traditionalists killers

8.) Southern Kaduna

9.) Aba & Benin City

10.) Zamfara and Katsina

The 10 most peaceful cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Lagos (minus Ikorodu, Boundary area near Ogun state, Badagry)

2.) Abuja

3.) Owerri

4.) Enugu

5.) Uyo

6.) Asaba

7.) Ibadan (minus some areas)

8.) Oshogbo

9.) Ado Ekiti, Awka, Abakaliki

10.) Umuahia

You tried. I'll put Abuja before Lagos though.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2020
hush15:

River state and they expect that Wike should govern with iron hands. This state is the new HQ of cultism and unwarranted killings. I pray Wike finds a solution to this

When Wike is also a member?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ayomidays: 9:07am On May 17, 2020
no be only uncle leo be the only man wey dey waka for street na, ,,, "maybe" uncle leo join cult. . nd if uncle leo is innocent then may his soul rest in Peace
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:07am On May 17, 2020
Grandmeister:

Ikwerre are not Igbo! We're tired of picking up their shyts! They should own their fvck ups...you answer chibuike a well known Igbo name and commit crimes...then tomorrow you will claim Ikwerre and deny your igboness...using Igbo names to commit all sorts of atrocities...that was how nzeogwu was tagged an Igbo man when today's Nigeria calls his people 'SS' or 'Niger deltan'...
Your problem is just that the man is probably a cultists, if it was something good u will gladly accept he's ibo.
Am pretty sure U will call the likes of Steven kechi n okonju iweale ibo
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by IamHonourable1: 9:08am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

Bros abi lady,a lot of Rivers indigenes bear Igbo names,yet they claim not being lgbos.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 17, 2020
Where is the girlfriend?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Havertz(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2020
Rip
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 17, 2020
cry cry
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Crixxx: 9:21am On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Guy shut up, u are making igbos look confused. When it's good news u will say they are ibos, when it's bad news u will reject them. Get a life and stop thinking like a kid

Mr Man quote me where I called them Igbos when it was good news?....
You think Igbos are some fools that claim Burna boy the son of another land?.. Don't be stupid but if you want to be plain stupid pls just let me know.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 9:26am On May 17, 2020
The wickedness of Rivers People.

Anybody living in that state should always carry arms for protection.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

So chika came to diobu to collect matching ground fee ?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Jehovah's Witness studing the bible with me mentioned something like this, he said it was signs of the last days.
He's mad... So they didn't murder people when Jesus was on earth abi? angry
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:28am On May 17, 2020
Imo, Rivers Anambra kill Human like chickens
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 9:29am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ikwere answer igbo names and we have Igbo indigenes of Rivers State.

The names doesnt automatically mean Igbo or SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:30am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

Mr Man quote me where I called them Igbos when it was good news?....
You think Igbos are some fools that claim Burna boy the son of another land?.. Don't be stupid but if you want to be plain stupid pls just let me know.
What is the meaning of "they will be bearing ibo name and commiting crime"
So an ibo man cannot commit crime again. Your statement already shows u are stupid.
Am very sure u will claim the likes of Steven kechi and okonju iweale to be ibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Jermat20(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2020
Who get Wike phone number for here?

Here is the number 09063666767
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2020
ObongBona:
The girl may have useful information. Such a lawless country, just pray he gets justice. But it's most likely going to be from his creator not the Nigeria Police.
The lady should be immediately arrested and questioned thoroughly.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2020
urchcoded:
Well if that guy was not a cultist, they wouldn't have murdered him. It's as simple as that
That's a very silly conclusion bros
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

Yes, he said he is.

No he is not.
He is Ikwerre.
Stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Kevinsamba: 9:35am On May 17, 2020
It really is my brother
Keep studying they have the truth.
Exmilitant:

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 9:36am On May 17, 2020
Asquare84:

During the tenure of wike that cultism, kidnapping and armes robbery become a norm in river state, yet the governor is not doing anything
It has been like that even before 1999.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If that is the case, then we have so many foolish people in Nigeria because this stupid people are on the increase not minding the death of their fallen comrades

Sadly so bro
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ikwerre people are part of the igbo ethnic group and their language is a sub dialect of the igbo language.Also,they were part of the old eastern region.

All your state na part of...part of.

Today they are Ikwerre... fullstop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.