Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable (569 Views)

Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable by fineboynl(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2020
people are very quick to say go find a wife you are getting old. I'm very selective and I know what I want in life, I have a projection how my life should be both now and the future. I have a dream how my kid (if any) should be brought up. I can't just pick a woman like that the way other guys are doing.

maybe when they sees you in the market buying food stuff or better still doing home laundry. as it has been wired in our head that it's meant for women only and not men. as a result of this so many guys jump into finding a wife just because they cannot do it.

and another thing I observed is that majority of people are less picky when it comes to partner. I have seen guys traveled to village to get a wife. mostly Xmas period and then next they come back with a wife. imagine just like that? before you knows it children start coming in. or several other case where someone help find them partner. a stage thing. to me it's disgusting.

this act is one of the characteristics that made people like me different and it's still surprising us till today. to me it just seems people don't have an idea how their life should be both current and future. an idea of the partner they need or an idea of him/her they think they can live with. it look like people who cannot think beyond the fact they need a partner. which is responsible for most of the garbages, crisis and problems we are having in the society today.

everyone have what they want out from this life. and marriage can't be said to be the right thing or best decision just because the majority of people are getting married.

it's sad to say this, but it's just the truth. the Western influence have really change the way we Africans take life to be nowadays. there are no genuine partner today that can stay behind you when things goes south like it was in the past. men will abandon their virgin wife is she can't bear children. women will abandon their fateful husband in financial stress. friends disconnect from friends when they get to the top. we live in selfish world nowadays where majority of person's lost conscience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable by Harshreality: 1:27am On May 17, 2020
Human beings are naturally selfish
Re: Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2020
fineboynl:

it's sad to say this, but it's just the truth. the Western influence have really change the way we Africans take life to be nowadays. there are no genuine partner today that can stay behind you when things goes south like it was in the past
Weak premise, faulty generalisation, incorrect conclusion.
No, not everyone is undependable. That goes without saying.
I tell you, the wife will remain unfindable with you thinking dependable people are extinct.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable by udopee(f): 1:24pm On May 17, 2020
Are you tired of the side effects and complications that comes with using artficial methods of Family Planning (contraceptive pills, injectables, etc) and need a professional counselor to guide you on Natural methods of Family Planning, we are here for you.

As a woman, understanding how your body function is a sure and safe step in achieving Sexual and Reproductive Health and planning your Family effectively.

Enroll in our Whatsapp platform and get proper guidance and tutorials from professionals on Natural Family planning methods and be empowered on relaying on your own resources to live a more fulfilled life.

It is private, convenient and affordable.
Contact us today and You will not regret it.
Whatsapp: 08189229266.
Email: touch.heartfa15@yahoo.com.

YOUR_HEALTH_IS_YOUR_WEALTH.
Re: Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable by frozen70(f): 1:44pm On May 17, 2020
fineboynl:
people are very quick to say go find a wife you are getting old. I'm very selective and I know what I want in life, I have a projection how my life should be both now and the future. I have a dream how my kid (if any) should be brought up. I can't just pick a woman like that the way other guys are doing.

maybe when they sees you in the market buying food stuff or better still doing home laundry. as it has been wired in our head that it's meant for women only and not men. as a result of this so many guys jump into finding a wife just because they cannot do it.

and another thing I observed is that majority of people are less picky when it comes to partner. I have seen guys traveled to village to get a wife. mostly Xmas period and then next they come back with a wife. imagine just like that? before you knows it children start coming in. or several other case where someone help find them partner. a stage thing. to me it's disgusting.

this act is one of the characteristics that made people like me different and it's still surprising us till today. to me it just seems people don't have an idea how their life should be both current and future. an idea of the partner they need or an idea of him/her they think they can live with. it look like people who cannot think beyond the fact they need a partner. which is responsible for most of the garbages, crisis and problems we are having in the society today.

everyone have what they want out from this life. and marriage can't be said to be the right thing or best decision just because the majority of people are getting married.

it's sad to say this, but it's just the truth. the Western influence have really change the way we Africans take life to be nowadays. there are no genuine partner today that can stay behind you when things goes south like it was in the past. men will abandon their virgin wife is she can't bear children. women will abandon their fateful husband in financial stress. friends disconnect from friends when they get to the top. we live in selfish world nowadays where majority of person's lost conscience.

You know what, once you are ready to settle down, you will adjust your taste

If you really need a wife you will have a lot to chose from

Whoever told you that marriage is easy was telling you about boy friend and get girl friend

1 Like

Re: Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable by Queenserah26(f): 4:18pm On May 17, 2020
I concur!
frozen70:

You know what, once you are ready to settle down, you will adjust your taste

If you really need a wife you will have a lot to chose from

Whoever told you that marriage is easy was telling you about boy friend and get girl friend
Re: Go And Find A Wife They Say, But What If The Wife Is Unfindable by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On May 17, 2020
Or maybe you are not marriage able to the type of women you are interested in.

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Him A Job / Woman Seeks Divorce From Missing Husband / Lhola Herbal Soap; A Cure For Skin Diseases, Body Oddurs , Acne & All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.