Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow (8321 Views)

SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet / North Retaining Power In 2023: Formula For Retaining Power (read Carefully) / Why The SE/SS Should Boycott The 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Nobody: 9:21am On May 17, 2020
WeneWali:

Oga stop using buhari's election to beat your dry chest. Very predictable and typical yorubaman!
There have been more than 8 national elections in this country, you've lost almost all and cling to 'buhari election' as if that it is only part that will be taught in history classes. grin

You lots enjoy making yourselves look like elephants by twisting history with half-truths and penchent for telling stories froms the middle. It's yoruba stock in trade. grin
Be shameless for once and embrace reality. grin

Can yoruba win election in 2023 with the North+SE+SS as interested parties against SW? No!

Did the North tell you they are tired of ruling? No!

So where are yoruba going to get their votes? I guess ewedu leaves will stand on queues in polling units to vote you.

Weh done Sir! grin

You're a dullard so no point going back and forth with you. Simply bring your spoiler A game in 2023 since that is what you political ashawos and seventh class folks have demoted yourselves to doing.

The thing go do una like film. Emotional charlatans cool

8 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by MichaelDuf: 9:26am On May 17, 2020
Area4Area:
Instead of going to do their homework to be able to get a shot at the presidency, they're waiting on others to give them the slot on a platter of gold. Who does that? APC and PDP is not giving it to the SE so you better start thinking of something else.

OP you're a typical example of why most Nigerians will never vote for an Igbo, today you're opening threads after threads about your quest for Biafra, tomorrow you're showing interest in the presidency, who would ever take such a person serious? How can Nigerians trust such a person.

Slave.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by WeneWali: 9:28am On May 17, 2020
Grayoso:

You're a dullard so no point going back and forth with you. Simply bring your spoiler A game in 2023 since that is what you political ashawos and seventh class folks have demoted yourselves to doing.

The thing go do una like film. Emotional charlatans cool

E pain am. grin

It's simple proper politics to ensure that the one who taunts and declares others as political enemy must not be given a breather. grin

I'm more comfortable having Sultan of sokoto as president of this country than having a yoruba man whose 'integrity' is always determined by how much his stomach yearns for crude oil and marginalization of the East. I'm ready to cut a deal with the devil himself than a yoruba snake.

I'm sure this negates the narratives you tell yourselves in your newspaper stands across yorubaland. I'm sorry but it's time to wake up and start learning some lessons in political integrity.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by MetaPhysical: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
Justpassingby45:

Working against the south is what southwest knows how to do it better... Example is what happened in 2015.

You complained SS worked against you. You complained SW worked against you. You complained NC worked against you. You complained NW worked against you and still you complained NE worked against you.

Is there any region in this nation that work for you?

The problem is you in SE....

15 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Area4Area: 9:39am On May 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

This your chestbeating behavior will not save you people from being beating hands down by the Yorubas come 2023. It'll be a daydream to when you finally realized YOU'RE THE SO CALLED ANT!
Answer these questions:
Are you expecting Muslims you insult every seconds to vote you?
Are you expecting Hausas you call cows to vote you?
Are you expecting Yorubas you labelled COWARDS to vote you?
Are you expecting SS you INSULT once they go against alliance for Biafra Republic to vote you?
Here is my respected chief among you Igbos on NL, {"Okoroawusa" he says the truth and you hate him cos of it}, he can relate.
They know they've stepped on many toes and getting simple nomination for primaries in PDP and APC is impossible, they are now begging for the Igbos to be given the chance.

Have you forgotten that any Igbo that affiliates with APC is always insulted by same Igbos, they now want to act as spoilers for the Yorubas with their miserable 5%, even the SS can do better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Area4Area: 9:43am On May 17, 2020
WeneWali:

Oga stop deceiving yourself, if per chance, ommision or commision yoruba picks the presidential ticket in APC (which is not even cast in gold). You are facing the north+SE+SS in opposition.

Get it very clear.
.....says a 5 percenter

9 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by WeneWali: 9:50am On May 17, 2020
Area4Area:
.....says a 5 percenter

Boring cliche', serial election loser like awolowo. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by gidgiddy: 9:55am On May 17, 2020
It is indeed funny. Someone is shouting "fairness and equity" but forgets about it when it cones to practice it. How can the SW be seeking Presidency in 2023 when they have already had 2 terms with Obasanjo? Others in the South have had only one term or none all, and you are coming for a third term? And you say you believe in fairness and equity?

In 2023, the SE/SS cannot allow themselves to be cheated by the SW. If the Presidency is not going to go to the SS, to allow them complete their 8 years, or to the SE who have not had at all, then let it stay in the North!

In 2023, the SE/SS should work against an SW Presidency, even if means that the North will retain power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Adiola(f): 10:03am On May 17, 2020
Ekpeitit:
We have no business with SE,vote for who you like and we will vote for whoever we like.
We the people of Niger Delta will never play that useless politics that SE people play,that's why we have produced a president and you people will never produce one.
ewedu and we ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Charmingrascal(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2020
fulanimafia:

So IPOB = Boko Haram. Good.

We in the North know the difference between the ordinary hardworking northerner and terrorist Boko Haram.

Now you understand why ipob/South East have the same chances at winning the Presidency as Shekau.

For that dunderhead to compare IPOB with Boko Haram I think that is enough justification for the python that once danced against IPOB few months ago.

He compares IPOB with Boko Haram that means an average Igbo man believes that IPOB is a terrorist group.

If you want power, you work hard to get it, you don't get Power through blackmail, hatred, threat and bitterness. That's what many Igbos are doing.

PDP that they have been blindly supporting for decades will not even risk giving them ticket.
So you want APC to give you right?
You can't work for A and expect B to pay you.
Continue playing politics of hatred and bitterness.
Most Igbos are filled with hatred for other tribes and you still want the vote of those tribes, who does that?
U never get power u don dey threaten people, if you get the power there will be genocide because u will kill many.

As long as u people continue the usual threat, hatred and bitterness, I can assure you that you can never rule this Country. We have reasonable Igbos but the unreasonable bigoted ones are more than them
I pray you get your Biafra before the end of 2020 as promised by Kanu so that we can rest.

Why would an Igbo man want to rule the zoo in the first place.

Confused lots!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Ekpeitit(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2020
Adiola:
ewedu and we ss
Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by lukui: 10:07am On May 17, 2020
Continue to be sitting down there and be expecting them to give power to you. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Those in whose hands power lies are even still debating which of their "trusted" friends and allies or family members should they give power to. Talkless of someone they don't know. You have millions in your account and you have grown old, with kids, okay you will will all your properties to an outsider that you don't know abi?

Set your bed, put pillow and sleep don't worry ehn, they will bring the power to meet you inside your room, ***** man!!!!

On election day they will not come out, they will go to shop to go and sell market, later they will say they are marginalised. Because they hate buhari, buhari is idiot, buhari is cow, buhari is brainless, dullard, jubril from Sudan, yes we have heard you, alaye leave buhari, talk about issues not person. How will Nigeria develop? By abandoning your hometown and fleeing to Lagos?

Don't worry, like God sent "manna" from heaven to children of Israel, may be he will send power to you too!!!

Don't quote me, discuss the topic!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Ekpeitit(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Okoro and SS attachment.
You can't even shit on your own, I bet you expect SS to help you. That is the height of uselessness.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Dogogo1900: 10:11am On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You complained SS worked against you. You complained SW worked against you. You complained NC worked against you. You complained NW worked against you and still you complained NE worked against you.

Is there any region in this nation that work for you?

The problem is you in SE....
Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by VaselineCrew: 10:11am On May 17, 2020
When they say the black man is cursed, black people would start shouting.

I just read sarki’s thread on the collapse of Nigerian Airways and was thinking to myself, “we need the best leaders in Nigeria to reverse a whole lot of damage”.

Then I spot this thread next, open it and see the same black people engaged in heavy debate, not on how to move the country forward, but about which tribe will rule.

Can you imagine? Who really cursed black people? I mean, I’m almost in tears right now.

You mean you guys haven’t suffered enough?

The epileptic power situation, the collapsed Nigerian airways, the bad roads, the lawless driving, lack of security, Boko Haram, lack of quality education, dying currency, high unemployment rates, double digit inflation, economic depression, over population, high illiteracy rates...

Yet all you can think about is “which tribe”? Is that how far your intellect will take you?

For the past few presidential elections in Nigeria, those who win are those who don’t participate in presidential debates. That is to show you that you black people don’t even care about policies, all you care about is tribe.

Nigeria that was supposed to serve as a beacon of hope for the entire black race. Look at us, sacrificing skill and competence on the altar of tribalism, to appease the gods of mediocrity.

Who cursed black people?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Dogogo1900: 10:11am On May 17, 2020
Everyone works against a leper. Nobody wants to go near Judas.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Area4Area: 10:14am On May 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
It is indeed funny. Someone is shouting "fairness and equity" but forgets about it when it cones to practice it. How can the SW be seeking Presidency in 2023 when they have already had 2 terms with Obasanjo? Others in the South have had only one term or none all, and you are coming for a third term? And you say you believe in fairness and equity?

In 2023, the SE/SS cannot allow themselves to be cheated by the SW. If the Presidency is not going to go to the SS, to allow them complete their 8 years, or to the SE who have not had at all, then let it stay in the North!

In 2023, the SE/SS should work against an SW Presidency, even if means that the North will retain power
We've heard you Mr SE/SS, use your 5% to vote in your choice.

As I earlier said, you go all out and work for it and not expecting those you've insulted to give it to you. I know even you know that the Igbos are not getting anything, simple.

Just since you know that your Biafra is as good as dead, you suddenly became a Nigerian and want the presidency, who is begging you to come and stain votes from other regions with your miserable 5% votes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Nobody: 10:19am On May 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop lumping the SS into your crap. They had 5 years through GEJ. They cannot therefore directly replace the North again after Buhari in 2023 to have potentially another 8 years (2023 to 2031) to make 13 years in total the SS would have had in a 21 year (2010 to 2031) unbroken power sharing cycle with the North.

Does that make sense to even a fool like you always banging on about "equity" ? Na SS alone carry Nigeria come?

This is why SS are not laying claims to the Presidency in 2023 at all. Or have you seen them put anyone forward? They are reasonable. Unlike you cowards forcefully trying to coopt them into your fight against the Yorubas because you are too scared to face us alone Mano a Mano... man to man.

Yorubas are ready for all and not worried about anyone. Unlike you cowards and unelectable menaces whose biggest ambition in life is to frustrate the Yorubas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Balyz: 10:21am On May 17, 2020
Equity and justice demands that if the presidency is zoned to the south, the Igbo should get it but not on a platter. You igbos need to get out there and do some serious bridge building with the north and stop making frivolous demands.

Igbo for president 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by gidgiddy: 10:27am On May 17, 2020
Area4Area:
We've heard you Mr SE/SS, use your 5% to vote in your choice.

As I earlier said, you go all out and work for it and not expecting those you've insulted to give it to you. I know even you know that the Igbos are not getting anything, simple

Then that means that everyone should go for it in 2023 including the North. No more fairness and equity. In 2023, all the geopolitical zones should go for the Presidency through the various parties out there and whoever wins should carry the day. We shall see how the SW will produce the President with only SW votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by juman(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2020
OP is a clown.

SW is closer to get presidency than other southern regions.
But only God chose persons to power.
Power belongs to God.
Presidency can go to any region.

I am sure a good candidate from SW will get substantial support from other southern regions.
Likewise good SS and SE candidate can also be president.
It boils down to sagacious political moves and maneuvers.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by juman(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2020
What was the benefit of obasanjo presidency to the country?

It was absolute failure.
Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Area4Area: 10:31am On May 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Then that means that everyone should go for it in 2023 including the North. No more fairness and equity. In 2023, all the geopolitical zones should go for the Presidency through the various parties out there and whoever wins should carry the day. We shall see how the SW will produce the President with only SW votes
Was that not what everyone had been trying to tell you, the Igbos should go all out and try their luck just like others instead of blackmailing the SW into stepping down for the Igbos or the Igbos would vote for the north.

Go all out and fight for it. Is anyone stopping the Igbos from contesting? Instead of doing that you're just fixated on the SW as if your 5% miserable votes can do any magic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by gidgiddy: 10:34am On May 17, 2020
Grayoso:

Stop lumping the SS into your crap. They had 5 years through GEJ. They cannot therefore directly replace the North again after Buhari in 2023 to have potentially another 8 years (2023 to 2031) to make 13 years in total the SS would have had in a 21 year (2010 to 2031) unbroken power sharing cycle with the North.

Oh I see. So it is wrong for the SS to have a potential 13 years in office from 2023 to 2031 but it makes a lot of sense for the SW to have a potential 16 years with 2023 to 2031?

You guys will not kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Area4Area: 10:37am On May 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Oh I see. So it is wrong for the SS to have a potential 13 years in office from 2023 to 2031 but it makes a lot of sense for the SW to have a potential 16 years with 2023 to 2031?

You guys will not kill me with laughter
You just love throwing tantrums, leave other regions and go sell your SE candidate to Nigerians, this is what people like you should be doing instead of worrying about others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by Thastie(f): 10:39am On May 17, 2020
Ibos are funny, like are you guys mind blind? U no fit read minds of fellow Nigerians? The only country an ibo will be a president of is Biafra(which will never come through).
I guess the reason why y'all dislike the Yorubas is because you know you have a higher chance and the only chance to be something in Nigeria politics if they support you. Like if Tinubu just pity you people small...... but then it will never happen. Not in this lifetime.
I will rather vote Bobrisky than vote an Okoro.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by LukasPodolski: 10:42am On May 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

The opinion of 5% people doesn't count in Nigeria politics.

You have to stop attaching your 5% inconsequential votes to the good people of South South, those guys have moved on.

The biggest mistake GEJ made was relying on Igbos, Igbos hijacked his government, destroyed and bury it.

Wonder why David Lyon won Bayelsa with a very wide margin? It's not just because Dickson misbehaved, at least APC wasn't the only alternative, Lyon won because Bayelsans have moved on from 2015.

By 2023 any party that field a Northerner will loose before 12noon.

Get that to your skull.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow by orisa37: 10:51am On May 17, 2020
THE SS CAN NEVER BE A HARDENED SABOTEUR LIKE THE SE. THE SW UNDERSTANDS THE SS BETTER THAN THE SE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senatorial Road Project: Bayelsa Woos Shell, Agip, Aiteo With Tax Holiday / We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo / Fg To Site Gun Factory In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.