Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) (6142 Views)

List Of Fake Employers/recruitment Agencies In Nigeria. Beware!!! / List Of Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria... Beware!!! / List Of Fake Employers/recruitment Agencies In Nigeria. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by oyolander(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
UPDATED:

See details at www.facebookautopilotcash.com

Just updated this after over 2 years of
posting this. I look back and smile at
the poor guys who left comment on this
post.

I was focused and never allow them derailed
me. Now, am laughing in Yoruba.

Interested individi=uals, do not hesitate to
check the info out on www.facebookautopilotcash.com

Thanks.
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by NnamdiN: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2011
Wow!!! 45k monthly
540k a yr
And u can't part wiv 2k worth of info
U r running outta tricks, try new ones.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by naijaspeak(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
Tunji,

You present facebook as if it is easy to make money on the social network site. It is true you go there and add people and make friends with them and then sell your products to them eg clickbank, SFI, etc

But it is not easy to get a large friends. This is because facebook is also fighting back. try software to capture their id as I am sure you are doing but that will still fail. many white people do not like our friendship.

Facebook money making opportunity is not working. Many people go there for relationship. How do you know who will buy from you. of course you will desperately spam their facebook account.

If you are making money yourself, I doubt if you will ever bother to market this stuff. I know Nigerians!
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by Omoyoruba2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2011
If makn money on facebook was as simple as u just potrayed it,I knw u wouldn't want to sell ds info as u would probably want to keep it 2urself and keep makn d money.
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by Geoworld84: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by roselynbas(f): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
u try! try another trick! just imagine someone making money work #45k as he claims then wants my 2k to give him to part with 45k info? you are the mumu!
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by Mcleo007(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2011
Guys,be easy on dis brother now. Laff no go kill me, These dudes think everyone is as dumb as they are. Blackhat ko,blackcat ni. Yeye post. Better go and get a job.

1 Like

Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by Thesleek(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
Na wa for you guys.u na don finish dis guy.anyway amking money on social network is not easy as he is painting it but you still can by placing an advert on their site then hope someone will buy whatever you are selling.that as far as i know.
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by tsinepa: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
lmaooooooooooooooooo, una don finish dis gy ooo.make 1 of una pay d 2k and try am na he might just b true, lmaoooooo i no fit shout
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by victor92(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
OOOOOOLE,GBEWIRI,umake una ask 4 God's padon
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
I dey laugh dis poster. So daft nd he thinks others are as daft as he is. Go get a life.
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by mikelwins(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2011
chei! I lv naija. Anyway may una pity this guy am sure by he must have ran away from his thread. Sorry man i will pay N5000 hahahooohahahohoho
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by moshoodn(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
Guys, pls respect our youngest facebook millionaire!
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by LagBlogger(m): 3:57am On Oct 25, 2011
Hmmm! What can I say, one should be careful of money making claims especially the ones that sound too good to be true
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by CosmicJames(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
This is serious! Info that will generate 45k in one month is too cheap to be sold for just 2k. I'm not sure if this is true.
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by geepawps(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2011
I wont mind the poor guy,we just have to make a living one way or the other but I just hate guys who sell what they can give for free.
Remember,when guys use to sell info on where to get a laptop for 14k,it was really annoying cuz they were just selling a website link in a report.
Anyway back to the topic,what I know about facebook is that if you have a lot of friends like say the maximum 5k,you can use them to generate traffic to your blog and make money with google adsense like I do with my blog.This no scam cuz a lot of naija guys do this now.
Just start a blog at www.blogger.com and write on topics that you like then apply for adsense,work on your traffic and you are home and dry.
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by Lijoes: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
u guys ve said it all wot shall i say again
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by dipo1: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
geepawps:

I wont mind the poor guy,we just have to make a living one way or the other but I just hate guys who sell what they can give for free.
Remember,when guys use to sell info on where to get a laptop for 14k,it was really annoying cuz they were just selling a website link in a report.
Anyway back to the topic,what I know about facebook is that if you have a lot of friends like say the maximum 5k,you can use them to generate traffic to your blog and make money with google adsense like I do with my blog.This no scam cuz a lot of naija guys do this now.
Just start a blog at www.blogger.com and write on topics that you like then apply for adsense,work on your traffic and you are home and dry.

About how much do you make a month with this?
Re: Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) by ganiyudan(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Brossssssss u miss road. Another 'sleep while making money'

(1) (Reply)

About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday / New Paid Survey No VPN Needed / Equitorial Trust Bank Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.